Group Pool Play VGC 2015 Tournament - [Phase 1] Pool Play Round Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won against GiraGoomy, gg
Sorry about critting Togekiss, it made the difference between a close win for you and a close win for me :/

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
I won against GiraGoomy, gg
Sorry about critting Togekiss, it made the difference between a close win for you and a close win for me :/
np man n_n. It's in the game and tbh I should've focused on the Alakazam early game to prevent something like that happening to me in the end. GG!

I'm dropping out, been very busy recently.
Ok got it. I have to give the two other opponents wins since its too late to sub you out.
This makes things kind of interesting as well for Dusk Group. The next three matches played against 2girls1muk is a must win for Magikarpite Plz, Goao and Professor Birch for having a chance in the Single Elimination Phase.

What happens if they people we still need to battle don't respond?
I'll be making some activity wins.

Activity wins and scheduling: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS too. Unfortunately, I'll have to make some activity calls - I'll be making these based on activity posts (make these detailed, please, and explain why you deserve an activity win) and VM conversations, so be active and schedule as early as you can with your opponent. Use VMs and you will be fine.

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Aight, I'm ready to play some mons. I should be relatively free today, more free during the evening. I am found in the Monotype, OU, and VGC rooms as Croven. I will look for all of you while I get on. Best of luck to all my competitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)