Smogon Premier League VI - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Oh wow I only just now read the E v. Lavos saga

Yeah I'd recommend playing old-gen tourney matches on PO and not on PS! right now. Joim's been putting in a Herculean effort but it really isn't ready for prime time yet. I have yet to have a play session on PS! where I don't find at least one bug.

It's a shame too due to the Sleep Trap moveset issue (iirc there's a server that allows it tho) and the fact that PS! has wayyyy better replays.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks to Leftiez for the sportsmanship with the timer business the first time around, unfortunate the match had to end in that way

edit: since its apparently unclear I'm thanking Leftiez for being willing to replay after the first time out when he could have taken the win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)