Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am looking for the following Female Pokemon. IVs, Nature (unless stated) and Pokeball doesn't matter but it would be nice.

Magic Guard Alakazam
Justified Lucario
Hasty Hydreigon
Infiltrator Crobat
Adamant Bisharp
Regenerator Slowbro
Technician Breloom
Relaxed Ferrothorn

Thanks in advance!

Keep/tosse?
Regirock [Careful]
IVs: 31 / 18, 19 / 31 / 13 - 17 / 31 / 31

Im tierd of this :/
i know that the atk isnt the best , but i think im going to keep .

Mod note: then why ask if you intend to keep?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for touch trades for the following pokemon to help complete my pokedex:

Huntail
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Mismagius
Purugly
Skuntank
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Lumineon
Mantyke
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Probopass
Dusknoir
Froslass
Regigigas
Phione
Oshawott
Dewott
Patrat

Touch trade just means trading and then trading back right away, just to get the pokedex data. And thanks for the offer, but it's probly not worth adding you just for one mon.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Looking for:
Someone who can breed a Pokemon egg of a (Male Adamant charmander caught in a dusk ball) with my TSV?
Ability: Blaze
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Outrage and Dragon Dance
TSV: 3212

(I mean to breed it and then trade it to me before it hatches so it can become a shiny pokemon on my Pokemon x game)

Offering:
You can have a copy/clone it after it hatches. ;)
Maybe I misread this but do you know how hard is that to do? o_o

You have a 1 in 4096 change (IIRC) to get an egg with a particular ESV on top of getting the desired IVs and such, I mean you'll be better off trying to MM it yourself. lol

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for:
Someone who can breed a Pokemon egg of a (Male Adamant charmander caught in a dusk ball) with my TSV?
Ability: Blaze
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Outrage and Dragon Dance
TSV: 3212

(I mean to breed it and then trade it to me before it hatches so it can become a shiny pokemon on my Pokemon x game)

Offering:
You can have a copy/clone it after it hatches. ;)
I don't think you've understood how TSV hatching works... There's no way (realistically) to control the TSV of an egg, so it's incredibly unlikely someone will be able to do this for you...

It's more of a "breed a perfect egg, and then go try and find someone (anyone) who has the matching TSV"; not "breed a perfect egg with a desired TSV".

In fact, since the Shiny Charm and Masuda Method will influence the ESV of an egg to be more likely yours (if they're used on your cartridge), this would actually be significantly easier for you to do yourself than someone else to do for you.

Maybe I misread this but do you know how hard is that to do? o_o

You have a 1 in 4096 change (IIRC) to get an egg with a particular ESV on top of getting the desired IVs and such, I mean you'll be better off trying to MM it yourself. lol
I don't think you've understood how TSV hatching works... There's no way (realistically) to control the TSV of an egg, so it's incredibly unlikely someone will be able to do this for you...

It's more of a "breed a perfect egg, and then go try and find someone (anyone) who has the matching TSV"; not "breed a perfect egg with a desired TSV".

In fact, since the Shiny Charm and Masuda Method will influence the ESV of an egg to be more likely yours (if they're used on your cartridge), this would actually be significantly easier for you to do yourself than someone else to do for you.
I see. Thank you for explaining that to me, guys.

EDIT:
Also, please ignore what I've just posted earlier since I really don't know how this TSV works at all. My deepest apologies.

can someone send me a link of an amazing website that they use for sprites on their thread kinda want to improve my thread. Also looking for a cloner if anyone would be up to the task.

can someone send me a link of an amazing website that they use for sprites on their thread kinda want to improve my thread. Also looking for a cloner if anyone would be up to the task.
http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon_variocolores.php for animated sprites. (this specific link is for shinies from XY, but there are also non-shiny and ORAS sprites)

https://github.com/msikma/pokesprite/tree/master/icons/pokemon for PC sprites (plus custom shiny versions!)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for someone to help with a trade evolution, preferably someone who's already on my friends list
I'm not sure if we're friends, but I can do this if you'd like. FC in my signature, adding you and coming online now.

Edit:
You're welcome :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)