Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In need of it for soft-resetting on Rayquaza and the guide recommends an Air Balloon for Sableye.
Hey, I have a strategy I use to transfer items without two 3DS's. You deposit a trash pokemon in the GTS, ask for a pokemon that's either valuable (so nobody will take it) that you have, or just another trash pokemon. Have the deposited pokemon hold said item, and put a unique message (I put "this is mine!"). So...there you go! If you can't do that for some reason, I can help you transfer items through trade.

In need of it for soft-resetting on Rayquaza and the guide recommends an Air Balloon for Sableye.
Hey, I have a strategy I use to transfer items without two 3DS's. You deposit a trash pokemon in the GTS, ask for a pokemon that's either valuable (so nobody will take it) that you have, or just another trash pokemon. Have the deposited pokemon hold said item, and put a unique message (I put "this is mine!"). So...there you go! If you can't do that for some reason, I can help you transfer items through trade.
Possibly a better idea would be to deposit the pokemon from the game you need the item on, and then trade the item to keep your item from getting robbed?

Possibly a better idea would be to deposit the pokemon from the game you need the item on, and then trade the item to keep your item from getting robbed?
Yeah, that could work XD

I have one I can breed but it will take a long time because I have other requests as of now that I need to attend to.
Thanks, could you let me know if you get one? I have absolutely no idea how to get it.

Last edited:
Well fuck me, why didn't I think of that earlier. I'll give this a try, thanks man for the suggestion.

I need a female HA snivy with x/x/x/30/x/30 or a ditto with 30 spatk/speed and any HA snivy to breed with. Can offer something from my thread

LF: a cloner to help clone my 6 iv rotom. can also clone a copy for yourself.

also looking for an adamant hawlucha spitback

PM me for details

So, I got an Eon Ticket in Streetpass today. Is that even released outside of Japan? I'm in Michigan, its just a tad far from Japan to bump into someone on the street.

Also, is mixed Garchomp (non-mega) an actual thing? I thought it might of used Draco Meteor in Gen 4(?) for some purpose, didn't know if any mixed sets still existed. ChainChomp or something? The reason I ask is because I'm going insane with the wide dex of VGC 2015.

Mixed Garchomp was a thing back in Gen 5 for doubles.

I think the set was:

Naive
Life Orb / Yache Berry

Protect / Subsitute
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw / Dual Chop
Earthquake

No Draco Meteor.

It's just Mixed Mega Garchomp and Standard Garchomp are better in today's meta.

So, I got an Eon Ticket in Streetpass today. Is that even released outside of Japan? I'm in Michigan, its just a tad far from Japan to bump into someone on the street.

Also, is mixed Garchomp (non-mega) an actual thing? I thought it might of used Draco Meteor in Gen 4(?) for some purpose, didn't know if any mixed sets still existed. ChainChomp or something? The reason I ask is because I'm going insane with the wide dex of VGC 2015.
I think the power creep necessitates regular Garchomp going Physical with maybe Fire Blast for Ferrothorn now. At least, I haven't seen mixed sets for Non-Mega discussed.

Edit: Ninjask'd

Oh, and since my favorites got wiped thanks to reinstalling my OS... anyone have showdown's damage calc on hand? I had the worst new years ever this year. ;_;
Hmm, yeah, I figured. A lot of it is "I use Dragon Claw / Dual Chop so rarely on my Garchomp that I'm toying with options". Its Doubles, so Outrage is kinda bad. Figured Draco Meteor might have some merit to it. After I play with a damage calc.

Fire Blast for Ferrothorn sounds reasonable though. MegaChompy, I've only ever seen one and it didn't really get to do anything so I have no idea what to do with one in /any/ metagame. But that I can look up myself. :P

Edit: yeah nevermind.
252 Atk Garchomp Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Swampert: 76-90 (36.7 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
4 SpA Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 67-81 (32.3 - 39.1%) -- 99% chance to 3HKO

Last edited:

Yes, it was released in North America in certain places for a day to get it started here. Regardless, the person you got it from could also have gotten it anywhere legally, so I don't think you have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)