Widdly's Wunderbares Warehouse {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I was really interested in it being semi-redis that way I can SR for a Adamant/Impish one and offer both offensive/defensive Lando on my thread. Oh well let me know when you can trade :)
Still you should go for Adamant or Impish... I would have done the latter had I not already gotten one from Dream Radar (bulky Lando ftw)

Please CMT for your 6th gen Jolly Landorus.
Any chance you'd trade this badboy? and since you're a nutella shop too now I'd like a crepe with nutella and raspberry jam
My Zygarde
OT: Shady6121 ID: 19928
(Genderless) - Careful - Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Available ut lvl 70
Note: Not Redeemable By Credits.
Non-Redis

Please CMT for ORAS Jolly Landorus. I have a few resets on page 9-10 I haven't added yet.
All your resets so far are Diancie, yes? Might be interested in Naive HP Ice but lmk which if any ORAS resets you're doing I might be interested.

CMT for the Landorus I can breed these pokemon from the breeding section, I won't do the others right now.

• Dive Ball: Omanyte, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy Hoppip, Wingull, Nidoran,Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl, Wailmer and Blue Basculin
  • Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Alomomola, Miltank and Sentret
  • Nest Ball: Lileep Hoppip, Minun, Wingull and Kabuto
  • Net Ball: Blue Basculin,Goldeen, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga
  • Great Ball: Cranidos, Zubat, Taillow, Anorith and Karrablast
  • Ultra Ball: Shieldon
  • Repeat Ball: Darumaka, Goldeen and Plusle
  • Timer Ball: Anorith, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldom, Shelmet and Karrablast
  • Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Aron, Plusle, Shieldon, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant, Skitty, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka
  • Dusk Ball: Anorith, Carvanha Aerodactyl, Taillow, Tirtouga and Shelmet
  • Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Minun, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
  • Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier
  • Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier
  • Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier
  • Level Ball : Cubone, Doduo, Electabuzz, Hoothoot, Kangaskhan, Magikarp, Onix, Phanpy, Rhyhorn, Smeargle, Stanler, Sudowoodo, Makuhita, Numel, Spoink, Combee, Burmy,Spinda and Slakoth
  • Love Ball : Caterpie, Clefairy, Delibird, Jigglypuff, Burmy, Lickitung, Slugma, Chatot, Makuhita and Meditite
  • Moon Ball : Caterpie, Girafarig, Growlithe, Mantine, Miltank, Pidgey, Clamperl, Swablu, Burmy, Whishcash and Buizel.
  • Fast Ball : Drowzee, Lickitung, Shuckle, Luvdisc, Remoraid.
  • Friend Ball : Farfetch'd, Smeargle, Stanler, Burmy and Taillow
Didn't see anything, sorry

Would you be interested in any of these 6th gen SR's for your HP Ice Thundurus?
Lugia Bold 30/20-21/31/28-29/31/31
Latias Calm 31/4/28/31/31/31
Rayquaza Jolly 28/31/30/16/31/31
Terrakion Jolly 31/31/31/6-9/24-25/31

Everything except Latias was SR'd by me on AS. Latias was SR'd by a friend on his AS.

Would you be interested in any of these 6th gen SR's for your HP Ice Thundurus?
Lugia Bold 30/20-21/31/28-29/31/31
Latias Calm 31/4/28/31/31/31
Rayquaza Jolly 28/31/30/16/31/31
Terrakion Jolly 31/31/31/6-9/24-25/31

Everything except Latias was SR'd by me on AS. Latias was SR'd by a friend on his AS.
To which Thundurus are you referring? Both Dream Radar and 6th gen have HP Ice but the latter only has 12 def as opposed to flawless

Hey, I currently cannot maintain a trade thread on smogon due to time constraints, the one in my sig is awfully outdated... After looking at your wants though, I might be able to help you out with a HA Skrelp (modest, female, Luxury Ball, Toxic Spikes and Acid Armor as egg moves, 5 IVs missing Atk) though I don't know how up-to-date your wants are ^^ If you want further information or want to check out my Gen 6 stuff for yourself, I could redirect you to my trade thread on the German forums I'm active on =)

If you consider my offer, I'd be interested in the jolly Landorus

Hey, I currently cannot maintain a trade thread on smogon due to time constraints, the one in my sig is awfully outdated... After looking at your wants though, I might be able to help you out with a HA Skrelp (modest, female, Luxury Ball, Toxic Spikes and Acid Armor as egg moves, 5 IVs missing Atk) though I don't know how up-to-date your wants are ^^ If you want further information or want to check out my Gen 6 stuff for yourself, I could redirect you to my trade thread on the German forums I'm active on =)

If you consider my offer, I'd be interested in the jolly Landorus
While I am still interested in HA skrelp, I'm only really interested in trading Lando for other flawless gen 6 legends. If you could PM/VM me the link with your gen 6 legends that'd be great and i'll let you know if anything interests me.

Hey man, that shiny magikarp looks really nice, would you want to trade it for my 6IV timid shiny protean greninja? He is already fully ev trained as well

Hi, Im interested in your jolly shiny bagon CMT (I accidentally PM'ed you before reading your rules sorry >.<)

Sure. Lando has been a hot commodity so I'll have to get some more clones when I get home, but we should be able to trade by Sunday at the latest.
Okay, let me know when you can trade :) Yeah, my cress is very popular too, people really want flawless pokes for their VGC teams :P

Hi, Im interested in your jolly shiny bagon CMT (I accidentally PM'ed you before reading your rules sorry >.<)
Yeah sorry, plus I've mostly been on mobile and have trouble seeing PMs. Anyhoo, I'm interested in the dusk ball shiny scrafty for bagon, whether or not it's UT or EV'd.
Cmt Landorus
Lol didn't you have a physical flawless lando of your own? I recall a secret nature... Either case nothing I saw caught my eye right now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)