Smogon Premier League VI - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
confirming

sorry team, I suck at maths, I put an even number on Landorus-T HP that was not divisible by 4.

Not gonna blame the luck anymore, was my fault for playing when i was mad as fuck
Sorry team, u shouldn't waste 23k in a guy who doesnt play/care about this game since a year ago :(

won against ben gay in a tight game where we both lost to each other's ground types and it was a matter of who lost first. live narrated youtube video and post-game analysis youtube video coming soon (we both choked quite a bit so there will be a lot to cover)! in the meantime here's a replay

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-32950

shame about the luck not letting us win the week, but I am super proud of my team for coming back from a 1-5 deficit to tie the week! stay scootin bros :]

edit: ben gay is right about the roll. tight AF game with more 50/50s than is obvious to the casual spectator, GG

Last edited:
gg stath was a very close game. i was hoping your manectric killed me off with tbolt but fortunately for you, you got a very low role. if you did i could set up with volc and it would be a 50/50 of whether u would volt switch or tbolt and me quiver dance or fire blast. was closer than people might think but i quite enjoyed it. i played without any regrets, so that's all i could ever ask for. i wish u the best for the rest of spl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)