Status
Not open for further replies.
#403. Shinx
♀ | Hatched in Pokemon League
Jolly Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/00/31/31
Fire Fang | Night Slash | Quick Attack | Ice Fang
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning

I like the quick ball shinx please. I have the cresselia now, but just wondering, is there any reason you'd prefer Chev4's Cresselia over ooh_shiny's Cresselia? I only ask because ooh_shiny's is cloned on black, infinitely while Chev4's is cloned via cloners. I have both in stalk but would prefer to trade you ooh_shiny's. *shrug*
Alright, would you like a nickname for the Shinx? I have one in stock so I can trade whenever you're ready. No reason really except that I know Chev4 as an RNGer better so it's his name that I prefer. It's like a brand thing /shrug

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Considering 1 in 4 smogoners wont trade for a PKRS infected Pokémon, either is PKRS. Still a well played post. Thanks for stopping by. Always a pleasure. ^_^
Thanks for throwing out rando-statistics.

Just because they won't trade for it doesn't make it non-beneficial in its essence. "1 in 4" people don't like the fact that yogurt and apple cider vinegar are fermented and/or active bacteria and will not ingest it out of Gross Factor Five. That doesn't make acetobacter or any of the -philus or bacillus strains utilized in yogurt non-beneficial, all it does is make those whos preferences are different not prefer it.

I will cut your Pokemon in your/their sleep and infect them with PKRS whether you or they like it or not. Kind of like stabbing you with a vaccine to boost your immunity to strains. AIDS was a poor choice of example, but I don't care too much. Just please never use "blushes and runs away" again, I might have to throw something.

Also, about your new users = hackers thing. Just be smarter in judgement. If they write like a moron, they're probably a moron. Unless it's me writing like a moron, because I'm just stupid.

Alright, would you like a nickname for the Shinx? I have one in stock so I can trade whenever you're ready. No reason really except that I know Chev4 as an RNGer better so it's his name that I prefer. It's like a brand thing /shrug
That's cool, you can have Chev4's Cresselia. I don't need a nickname. Post here when you think I'm available and we can trade. Shinx is fully re-distributable, right? I think I remember reading that last night. Also, I might be interested in some banners, but I don't have any pictures on hand. Would like some with Xerneas and Suicune, if you liked something else? Will fill out your banner order form one of these days. :X
Thanks for throwing out rando-statistics.

Just because they won't trade for it doesn't make it non-beneficial in its essence. "1 in 4" people don't like the fact that yogurt and apple cider vinegar are fermented and/or active bacteria and will not ingest it out of Gross Factor Five. That doesn't make acetobacter or any of the -philus or bacillus strains utilized in yogurt non-beneficial, all it does is make those whos preferences are different not prefer it.
I would imagine that if eating yogurt generated a mark on your body in the form of a frown face though, more people wouldn't eat it. I do love yogurt though. <3
AIDS was a poor choice of example, but I don't care too much.
You're correct; PKRS is really more like the T-virus from resident evil; it makes the host stronger but changes their aesthetics. Pokémon are already pretty much zombies, as they don't think for themselves in battle.
I will cut your Pokemon in your/their sleep and infect them with PKRS whether you or they like it or not. Kind of like stabbing you with a vaccine to boost your immunity to strains.
I'm so glad vaccines aren't mandatory in Canada.
Just please never use "blushes and runs away" again, I might have to throw something.
I'll keep that in mind. ;)
Also, about your new users = hackers thing. Just be smarter in judgement. If they write like a moron, they're probably a moron. Unless it's me writing like a moron, because I'm just stupid.
Just because they write like a moron, doesn't necessarily make them a hacker. Like you said, they could just be stupid and legit like us. ;)

Stuff I can offer (I don't have the ability to clone so I only have one copy):
♂
Landorus-T (not oras, shiny)
OT: Dan 29693 (me)
Naive - Intimidate (Sand Force)
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Not nicknamable (moved to ORAS from gen 5)

Porygon2
OT: Dan 47058 (me)
Bold - Trace
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Not nicknamable (moved to ORAS from gen 4)
♂

Sawbuck (Shiny)
Adamant/Jolly (1 of both) - Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
♀

Ninetales (Shiny)
Timid - Drought
♂

Volcarona (Shiny)
Timid - Flame Body
EVs: 4def/252spa/252spe
Egg moves: Morning Sun
♂

Forretress (Shiny)
Relaxed - Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0 (HP Ice)

Terrakion
Jolly - Justified

Virizion
Timid - Justified

Cobalion
Jolly - Justified

Deoxys-Speed
OT: Plasma 05083
Jolly - Pressure
EVs: 4def/252atk/252spe
Moveset: Taunt/Spikes/Stealth Rock/Fire Punch
Notes: Classic Ribbon (can't trade on GTS).

ゲノセクト
OT : えいがかん 07133
Hasty - Download
Moveset: Extreme Speed/Techno Blast/Blaze Kick/Shift Gear

edit: trade denied, using this for template later

Last edited:
Stuff I'd like

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Diamond Storm
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This was reset by cjlaborde2nd, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

[151] Mew
OT: FAL2010 (10160) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Defog, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Notes: Event Mew and is fully re-distributable. I asked about the legitimacy when I traded for it, and here's what he said:

[385] Jirachi
OT: SMR2010 (06260) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Iron Head / Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Notes: This is GoldChico's event Jirachi and is fully re-distributable.

[647] Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/02/31/31/30/31
Tutor Moves: Hidden Power Ghost, Icy Wind
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Keldeo. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[648] Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Serene Grace
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Meloetta. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[491] Shiny Darkrai
OT: CHRIS (41176) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Bad Dreams
EV Trained: 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
PP Maxed Tutor Moves: Nasty Plot, Icy Wind, Foul Play, Trick
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Note: Christian said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. I recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Icy Wind, Foul Play and Trick.

[493] Arceus
OT: TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Multitype
EV Trained: 88 HP / 252 Attack / 168 Speed
PP Maxed Moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Extreme Speed
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Note: OmegaDonut said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.​

Stuff I can offer (I don't have the ability to clone so I only have one copy):
♂
Landorus-T (not oras, shiny)
Naive - Intimidate (Sand Force)

Porygon2
OT: Dan 47058 (me)
Bold - Trace
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Not nicknamable (moved to ORAS from gen 4)
♂

Sawbuck (Shiny)
Adamant/Jolly (1 of both) - Chlorophyll
♀

Ninetales (Shiny)
Timid - Drought
♂

Volcarona (Shiny)
Timid - Flame Body
EVs: 4def/252spa/252spe
Egg moves: Morning Sun
♂

Forretress (Shiny)
Relaxed - Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0 (HP Ice)

Terrakion
Jolly - Justified

Virizion
Timid - Justified

Cobalion
Jolly - Justified

Deoxys-Speed
OT: Plasma 05083
Jolly - Pressure
EVs: 4def/252atk/252spe
Moveset: Taunt/Spikes/Stealth Rock/Fire Punch
Notes: Classic Ribbon (can't trade on GTS).

ゲノセクト
OT : えいがかん 07133
Hasty - Download
Moveset: Extreme Speed/Techno Blast/Blaze Kick/Shift Gear

Sorry for the long post, scouting around trying to finish my dex. Everything with my ID I will give redistribution, the 2 event ones have no restrictions. All listed can't be traded pre 6th gen as they are on my OR cart :(
Is the Genesect yours? As in did you get it from the event yourself?

Nope, got it from an RL friend but I do believe it is from a commonly cloned one (probably a downloaded one, likely pokegts). Has only the wishing ribbon I do believe. Same story for the Deoxys.

The OT is locked so it wouldn't be possible for me to find the original cloner.
Sorry, nothing I needed, but thanks for the offer.

Last edited:
Is the Genesect yours? As in did you get it from the event yourself?
Nope, got it from an RL friend but I do believe it is from a commonly cloned one (probably a downloaded one, likely pokegts). Has only the wishing ribbon I do believe. Same story for the Deoxys.

The OT is locked so it wouldn't be possible for me to find the original cloner.

I think I might only have the clones on the weekend.
Btw, do u have any SR projects you want? I kind of feel like SRing a legendary (preferably one w/ a hidden power)

Hello my good sir I am intrested in the 5iv HA Shiny charizard (Charmander?)
I am prepared to offer a Bold 5iv shiny milotic.
PM me!
OT:Bramblestar (Mine.)
IVs 31/unknown/31/31/31/31
Nature:Bold
ID NO:I don't have it at this moment let me know if you want it.
Obtained:Through trade with a passerby.

:)

EDIT:If you want it with pokerus I can infect it.

Last edited:
I got Thundurus cloned now
I have one UT lv 50 and one EV'd thru super training @ level 50 (252 SpDef / 196 HP / 4 Speed / 58 Def

Thundurus

Nature: Calm
IVs: 31 / 30 / 26 / 31 / 29 / 31
~Thunderbolt
~Taunt
~Thunderwave
~Hidden Power Ice

Ready to trade whenever u are =D
My FC is 3582 8781 5424

Confirming that Pokéguy has semi-redis rights to my shiny Shinx, and could have full-redis if only he wanted a nickname :p Thanks for the trade, man.
Thanks, updating with your Shinx. :)
Hello my good sir I am intrested in the 5iv HA Shiny charizard (Charmander?)
I am prepared to offer a Bold 5iv shiny milotic.
PM me!
OT:Bramblestar (Mine.)
IVs 31/unknown/31/31/31/31
Nature:Bold
ID NO:I don't have it at this moment let me know if you want it.
Obtained:Through trade with a passerby.

:)

EDIT:If you want it with pokerus I can infect it.
Sorry, I'll pass.
I got Thundurus cloned now
I have one UT lv 50 and one EV'd thru super training @ level 50 (252 SpDef / 196 HP / 4 Speed / 58 Def

Thundurus

Nature: Calm
IVs: 31 / 30 / 26 / 31 / 29 / 31
~Thunderbolt
~Taunt
~Thunderwave
~Hidden Power Ice

Ready to trade whenever u are =D
My FC is 3582 8781 5424
Cool, can trade for the rest of today; post back if you're still available.

Updating:

[286] Breloom
OT: Green (00990) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Technician
Egg moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: Standard Breloom. Currently knows Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Spore, and Rock Tomb as a level 50 Breloom. This was bred by kuladiamond. Can re-breed on request.

[405] Shiny Luxray
OT: Shadow (59728) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Night Slash
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: rufusdrunknott's Shiny Shinx. Only re-distributable by rufusdrunmknott and I.

[497] Shiny Serperior
OT: Branden (63477) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Hidden Power Fire, Iron Tail, Glare, Mirror Coat, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Serperior. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. Bred from .com's giveaway Snivy.

Still interested in this Keldeo:

[647] Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 100)
IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/31
Hidden Power Flying
Ev Trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Keldeo and is fully re-distributable. This is an injected Wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

Since you don't want anything on my list, is there any RNG/Breeding projects I could do? Mind you dream balls are a bit of a stretch lol.

My games: HG, Plat, White, White 2, Y, OR

LeopardTalon ; are you still working on HA Luxury Ball female Onix?

Sorry I wasn't available yesterday.
Will you be available today?
Yeah, I should be on a bit today. Post back when you can trade.
Still interested in this Keldeo:

[647] Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 100)
IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/31
Hidden Power Flying
Ev Trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Keldeo and is fully re-distributable. This is an injected Wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

Since you don't want anything on my list, is there any RNG/Breeding projects I could do? Mind you dream balls are a bit of a stretch lol.

My games: HG, Plat, White, White 2, Y, OR
Just looking for the Onix I assigned to LeopardTalon and the two open breeding projects in the wants list. I believe ooh_shiny said she had a parent for the Omastar she wanted. Interested in the posted projects?

I'll look into getting Goth/Omastar done, might take a while since I need to get the oval charm, female omastar in a dream ball and 6 IV ditto to start lol.

Hey Pokéguy I can do whatever BPs you need as of this moment. If you already have takers that's fine but I'm willing to help with whatever BPs you need now and in the future :) (believe you need shiny HP grassDream Ball Omastar and Male lux ball gothitelle ATM?) I'll have quite a bit of free time on my hands for the next few weeks.

I'll look into getting Goth/Omastar done, might take a while since I need to get the oval charm, female omastar in a dream ball and 6 IV ditto to start lol.
Hey Pokéguy I can do whatever BPs you need as of this moment. If you already have takers that's fine but I'm willing to help with whatever BPs you need now and in the future :) (believe you need shiny HP grassDream Ball Omastar and Male lux ball gothitelle ATM?) I'll have quite a bit of free time on my hands for the next few weeks.
Each of you pick one

ooh_shiny if you have more breeding projects in mind, now would probably be a good time; lol.

Don't worry about Goth; *Trev* has that one covered. PM ooh_shiny about getting a female Omastar to get you started, I think we want Male for that one since the name is "Lord Helix". Also, I just caught Buckert lurking in my thread, maybe he can spare you a HP Grass Ditto. :P
I can do the gothitelle I guess, since I have the parents for it.
Cool, I'll update your name to the projects list.

Now if I could just get a hold of LeopardTalon to see if the onix project is still being worked on...

Don't worry about Goth; *Trev* has that one covered. PM ooh_shiny about getting a female Omastar to get you started, I think we want Male for that one since the name is "Lord Helix". Also, I just caught Buckert lurking in my thread, maybe he can spare you a HP Grass Ditto. :P

Cool, I'll update your name to the projects list.

Now if I could just get a hold of LeopardTalon to see if the onix project is still being worked on...
It is. I'm just out of my house right now.

I'm cool with any gender. Women can be gods too. Male is more common for Omastar though, so it's easier to find SV matches for a male. I keep getting really lucky hatching female 12.5% mons for some reason.

Im online now
Thanks for the trade, Updated with your Thundurus:

[642] Thundurus
OT: Sean (18092) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/30/26/31/29/31
EVs: 196 HP / 58 Def / 252 SpDef / 4 Speed
Hidden Power Ice
Notes: Soft reset by Dizzybanana21x and is only re-distributable by the two of us. Comes ev trained or UT. I'm told you only miss out on 2 Defense points and 1 Special Defense point at level 50.

It is. I'm just out of my house right now.
Okay cool; it would be amazing if you could get that to me by Monday; Let me know as soon as you have it. :)
I'm cool with any gender. Women can be gods too. Male is more common for Omastar though, so it's easier to find SV matches for a male. I keep getting really lucky hatching female 12.5% mons for some reason.
I think it would look better as "Lady Helix" as I believe that's how the terminology was used back then, but it's your project, so what ever you want. :)

Do you have any other projects in mind for the lurkers reading this now who missed out on those ones? :)
I'll take up the omastar I suppose, shouldn't take me more than a day to get the oval charm since I have all the pre evos caught.
Added your name to the list. Good Luck. ;)

EDIT: Oh and bonus stuff if you can get both nicknamed and un-nicknamed. If you can only get one though, get nicknamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)