Tournament SPLC Commencement

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Shoutouts :O

Aaron's Aron - Don't let yourself down over either of your losses; you're still a very strong player in my eyes (once you get used to a given metagame, of course). Besides, neither of them actually made a difference in the end. It's great to have you as a friend; I hope you continue to hang out with us and enjoy yourself :)
Aerow - ayyy
Antgeezy - ayyyyyyy
Enki - It was a bit disappointing to see you for all intents and purposes leave the team half way through the season, but I guess LC isn't for everybody. Good luck in your future endeavours.
GlassGlaceon - Too bad that of all our players you suddenly lost interest so early on, but I didn't want to push you if you didn't want to play; to be fair, though, it did help to make room for some of our other players, and we're still friends and stuff so it's no big deal. Sorry for never picking up skype
Goao - Let's forget about the hassles that occurred along the way. I think we can both agree that you certainly ended up pulling your weight, and you were a valuable addition to our team. You're a good teambuilder and battler, and I know I wouldn't mind if you decided to stick around and start contributing to our community.
Kopaka - As anybody who has actually watched your matches would agree, your fancy 1-3 record really means nothing except that you need to train your mons better. It's probably pretty safe to say that nobody on Smogon knows Tangma as well as you do, and even though it was a fair bit of trouble to get you onto our team after I messed up initially, there's really not a trace of doubt that we'd be even worse off without you. I still think you're less than impressive at the current meta but at least you're a better BPer than Infamy is
queenlucy - Ya know, making a comeback right about now would really be... surprising.
Sken - The choke against Rowan sort of sucked for sure, but seriously, to say you made a comeback is an understatement, because LC can welcome its newest lord. Thanks for carrying us out of last place; even if we still couldn't reach the finals, I guess there's only so much one guy with a terrible taste in mons can do.
Splashyship - I'm just putting this here for the sake of consistency even though you're never going to read this. Anyway, you're a nerd and you need a new team
The Avalanches - It was a pleasure to have you on the team; hopefully it was a fun experience for you as well. You've got a lot of great ideas, and it was interesting to see you put them into action.
The Master Of LC - Maybe you're more of a ladderer than a tour player, I don't know, but it was fun to have you hype up the team while it lasted. You should totally make a grand comeback and start getting back into gear soon imo
TheFenderStory - I never really got a chance to say so but I really have to thank you for putting up with the unbelievable amounts of crap that Aerow and I threw at you throughout the week. Even though you're still absolutely horrid at ORAS, I suppose I can admit that you're not too bad at the older gens. Salt on

absdaddy Yagura rip the epic hoppip core (I guess it turned out for the better for zf anyway though), but maybe it doesn't look like it actually made a huge difference. It's too bad it took so long for the two of you to reconcile, but better late than never!
Sparkychild - ayyyyyyyyyyy
tazz Cheek Pouch Nineage Lord Minds RZL2000 Shrug Max Carvalho Joltage I would apologize here for messing up during the auction and not being able to buy you guys, but I guess it ended up turning out alright, at least from your side hahaha ha ;;;;;;;;;;

It's awfully disappointing that we didn't get into the playoffs because of hax, although nobody really expected us to do well, anyway. I'm aware that I didn't do a very good job at managing for the first couple of weeks or so, but I tried my best to improve; hopefully my improvements were evident. Overall, it was a fun experience, sprinkled with lots and lots of salt but quite entertaining nonetheless. Good luck to the teams still in, and I look forward to next year :]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)