Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following females with their Hidden Abilities, in the Pokéballs specified. Natures, IVs and egg moves are of no consequence. Offering anything in my thread, and/or willing to negotiate. :)

(Adaptability; Omega Ruby DexNav)
(Run Away; Kakuna can be found in Friend Safari and ORAS Safari Zone DexNav)
(Regenerator, Azure Bay Horde or Mirage Cave DexNav)
(Pressure, Friend Safari)
I can give you all the skrelps you need :).

Hey, quick question (not totally related to WiFi). Can I upload a file on my computer to my signature? There's a comic that's oversized and doesn't fit down below so I resized in Paint

Repost for new page:

Looking for touch trades for the following mons to help me complete my pokedex:

Throh
Sawk
Yamask
Minccino
Cinccino
Duosion
Reuniclus
Golurk (moar)
Bouffalant
Fennekin
Braixen
Swirlix
Slurpuff

Last edited:
LF HA riolu (female) or HA riolu w/ adamant nature and bullet punch. Can offer various HA pokemon, 2 iv BR dragonite, lvl 91 serperior, dreamball female feebas, HA snivy w/ 4 egg moves and HP fire.

My first attempt for Uxie and I got this:

Uxie - #480 (Calm) : 28 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 14
I'm thinking this is a definite Keep. :D
My knowledge of Uxie is that is meant to be a wall, does it really have to be fast? I honestly don't know why it has to be fast in this case tbh, so please explain that to me so that I may understand.
if you were to have it not be fast then the speed should be like less then 4. So this really is a easy toss.

My knowledge of Uxie is that is meant to be a wall, does it really have to be fast? I honestly don't know why it has to be fast in this case tbh, so please explain that to me so that I may understand.
If you're using it as a wall you want the 31 HP then also the aforementioned speed tier is really important (though Uxie is base 95 not 100).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)