ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Jukain, I'd like to reserve Serperior if possible. I read through the thread but didn't see anyone expressly ask for permission to write it up.

Could I possibly grab a Flygon analysis? I realize it's on the rejected list, but I made this post about it and seeing as some other D-rank 'Mons like Froslass and Venomoth have OU analyses I was wondering if I could do one for Flygon.
You might have to make a convincing case for flygon to be in OU, because flygon just isn't all that viable in OU. Offensively it is heavily outclassed by the likes of garchomp and support wise, while it certantly is functional but isn't too spectacular. Unless of course you can give flygon a mega (the tears haven't stopped).

You might have to make a convincing case for flygon to be in OU, because flygon just isn't all that viable in OU. Offensively it is heavily outclassed by the likes of garchomp and support wise, while it certantly is functional but isn't too spectacular. Unless of course you can give flygon a mega (the tears haven't stopped).
Tokyo Tom's proposed niche places Flygon as a Defogger who beats a lot of common entry hazard users. I am personally skeptical of his proposal, but that is what he is trying to argue.

Latios will not be receiving an ORAS revamp. We /do/ have to include Mega Latios into the analysis, but that will just be via a slash on the Life Orb set and we can include any new Pokemon mentions over SCMS. The analysis just received a revamp as well.

Greninja is being handled by TRC
It says unreserved though, so I'm a little confused.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As I've gotten a few questions about this: I removed the BH-only requirement from some of the analyses over the weekend to open some of the simpler analyses to a wider set of writers, primarily so they could actually get done.

firehusky that post is old, please go off the OP.

boltsandbombers I removed your reservation when it hadn't been posted for a long time (there is a time restriction listed in the OP though it is leniently enforced) and you indicated a lack of interest to me. I actually missed when it was posted, so I'll fix that.

Tokyo Tom post a skeleton and we'll decide where to go from there (whether tbased on comments from QC members and others.

OP will be updated shortly after this post.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
As I've gotten a few questions about this: I removed the BH-only requirement from some of the analyses over the weekend to open some of the simpler analyses to a wider set of writers, primarily so they could actually get done.

firehusky that post is old, please go off the OP.

boltsandbombers I removed your reservation when it hadn't been posted for a long time (there is a time restriction listed in the OP though it is leniently enforced) and you indicated a lack of interest to me. I actually missed when it was posted, so I'll fix that.

Tokyo Tom post a skeleton and we'll decide where to go from there (whether tbased on comments from QC members and others.

OP will be updated shortly after this post.
Yeah, sorry about taking a while to post it, was just busy and such. I don't think I directly expressed a lack of interested regarding it to you, but that's somewhat reasonable to understand. Anyways, it's ready for QC now.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TRC has told me that he is dropping Dugtrio, so it is up for reservation.
[12/14/2014 1:08:11 AM] TRC: waut
[12/14/2014 1:08:13 AM] TRC: let me do it
[12/14/2014 1:08:14 AM] TRC: PLEASE
[12/14/2014 1:08:15 AM] TRC: plEASe
[12/14/2014 1:08:19 AM] Nick: u wanna do dugtrio?
[12/14/2014 1:08:21 AM] Nick: fine

Hey, I am new to this part of Smogon. Im still an experienced OU player, and I was hoping to reserve Scizor for an analysis, but I may be doing something wrong. If not, I do have a question: is there a particular set I would have to analyze or can I do anything (provided it hasn't already been done)? Also, what does revamp mean?
I'm really sorry if I missed something, I hope it doesn't make me look bad :)

I think revamp means to change the current go-to sets to adapt to the new ORAS megas, so I tgink you'd be analyzing more common sets. I may be wrong though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)