[TOURNAMENT #1]The AAA Invitational Tour 1 [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
double posting to say: please post replays as most match replays will be commentated over by me, as I think this tour should have SOME coverage

Reactions: EV
Kl4ng vs Adrian Marin This is obviously rigged but I'll ignore that for now, anyways, Kl4ng probably wins this cause adrian can't paranoid stall nearly as effectively in AAA.
asterat vs Akumeoy Asterat is good and dk the other guy.
jeran vs Monte Cristo Don't know much about jeran besides that he's pretty good at a lot of things and haven't seen monte play much aaa to see if he's washed up :toast:
motherlove vs Pikachuun didn't even know that Chuun played aaa/was good at it but idk much about motherlove in aaa or anything in general.
The Reptile vs TheCommadore Kumi bring unburden darmanitan to beat dremz's mono steel.
Zewwok vs aesf aesf is a really good battler in general idk zewwok's skill outside of mono/stabmons (I think it was stabmons)

Also if you bring unburden darmanitan to your matchup you win the match and my love.

This is a very close matchup, and I really don't know who will win! I'm going to have to give the edge to Kl4ng, as I've seen him in action and he's quite good; however, Adrian is an excellent battler and has amazing teams, so it's incredibly close.
I don't really know Akumeoy, but asterat makes excellent plays so I have faith in him. :heart:.
Jeran is an excellent battler with exceptional teams, so I do believe he'll win this battle. Monte is an okay battler, but I think he'll have to come up with something creative and play greatly to overcome jeran.
Never seen Choon battle personally, but I do know motherlove is a pretty good battler. Edge goes to him on this one.
TheCommadore is gr8 *_*.
aesf is basically AAAesf, the innovator. But, this should be a really good battle!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Yeah I lost this one before the battle even began unless I make a new even more original team than my birdspam one :/

Time to do that I guess

Predictions for remaining games:

Kl4ng vs Adrian Marin: Adrian's AAA teams are really good, but I've seen the stall beaten before and I think Kl4ng might be able to win this
jeran vs Monte Cristo: Monte is a really experienced player but jeran has won a lot of AAA room tours so I think he'll win
motherlove vs Pikachuun: motherlove is generally good at OMs and plays AAA more often than Chuun
The Reptile vs TheCommadore: Though a lot of people know Kumi for BH, he also excels at AAA and I think he'll make it really far in the tournament
Zewwok vs aesf: Zewwok is underrated, but aesf is really creative and can play a variety of playstyles

So erm, as of yesterday (according to his profile/sig) aesf is taking a break. I've posted on his wall, and hopefully he'll get in contact, but what if he doesn't? Is there any chance of a sub? Activity wins are lame.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
This is a very close matchup, and I really don't know who will win! I'm going to have to give the edge to Kl4ng, as I've seen him in action and he's quite good; however, Adrian is an excellent battler and has amazing teams, so it's incredibly close.
I don't really know Akumeoy, but asterat makes excellent plays so I have faith in him. :heart:.
Jeran is an excellent battler with exceptional teams, so I do believe he'll win this battle. Monte is an okay battler, but I think he'll have to come up with something creative and play greatly to overcome jeran.
Never seen Choon battle personally, but I do know motherlove is a pretty good battler. Edge goes to him on this one.
TheCommadore is gr8 *_*.
aesf is basically AAAesf, the innovator. But, this should be a really good battle!
goddamnit I just had to face the natural genius of the tier ON ROUND 1

also if aesf is indeed taking a break I'll pool in a sub

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-almostanyability-202156377

Lost to motherlove due to a single miss at the end. I would've won the game if it weren't for that miss, too, as I would've KO'd. I cri evertim.
That replay hurts me so bad. I misplayed like a complete retard. I feel stupid :(
And the last miss was just pathetic, lol. If Monte Cristo is ok with it I'd like to forfeit this battle and give pika the win.

And this isn't even a replay, so I'll make a quick summary of the battle. Stuff happens, chuun's ph spiritomb puts in a bit of work, stuff happens, chuun brings in pixi genesect and destroys my team, Dragonite rk with Espeed, chuun brings mawile, takes an Espeed, lays a sub wich gets destoyed by another Espeed and kils night 15 times, my hera does a little sweep, last turn, my hippo 35% vs mega mawile 35%, mawile uses play miss and misses, hippo uses eq and wins. A pretty good battle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)