crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Roselia HP fire and Litwick HP Fighting, both in premier balls. Would you be okay with exchanging females so we both have both balls? If you are, I'll breed them when I finish breeding something else, so it's gonna wait a bit, but just to see if you'd be okay with it?

4 of 'em :) Leaf Storm, synthesis, spikes, sleep powder.
Litwick has 4 as well: Modest, flash fire, with heat wave, acid armor, clear smog, haze.

I could breed JELL-O from your wants, how many projects would you do for it?I need to do it from scratch, so. I am. Thinking 3-4 Breeds for it(can you change pokeballs if I provide parents?

4 of 'em :) Leaf Storm, synthesis, spikes, sleep powder.
Litwick has 4 as well: Modest, flash fire, with heat wave, acid armor, clear smog, haze.
Sure that works.

I could breed JELL-O from your wants, how many projects would you do for it?I need to do it from scratch, so. I am. Thinking 3-4 Breeds for it(can you change pokeballs if I provide parents?
3 should do. And yeah I'm ok with switching balls, even if you didn't provide.

I have a bit of breeding ahead of me 2. ;p

Darn Snivy making me work so much (doesn't help I'm having the worst RNG breeding since forever).....and I just learned HP Ground Snivy is a thing. : /

Last edited:
Luckily for you I had to bred a bunch of HP Fire Snivys, so after 3 days of breeding these I was finally graced with a perfect female:

31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid Female /w Contrary

Hey, I have a calm celebi like you have on your wants list, would you be willing to breed me an HP fire snivy and an HP fire gothita for it?
Snivy is done:

31/14/31/30/31/30 Timid Male /w Contrary

Working on Gothita now

Luckily for you I had to bred a bunch of HP Fire Snivys, so after 3 days of breeding these I was finally graced with a perfect female:

31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid Female /w Contrary

Snivy is done:

31/14/31/30/31/30 Timid Male /w Contrary

Working on Gothita now
Awesome! Just lemme know when you are done then:)

Ok, These 2 for the JELL-O

HP Ground Moon Ball Pidgey(Please add uproar and one more egg move)

HP Fire Nest Ball Bulbasaur(Please add Grassy Terrain and Ingrain)

Actually Pidgey already has Uproar and Brave Bird, I just don't list them. So getting a father with all 4 should be quick.

I guess u'll supply the moonball? If not shouldn't be 2 hard to get.

I'll have to add those 2 to bulbasaur, shouldn't be too hard tho. (I already got some HP Fire Tangelas and Roselias).

I'm guessing Females for both?

Last edited:
Aloha good sir! Question: I see you wanted a Super Pumpkaboo in a Luxury ball on your list. Is that something that you would be willing to trade an HP Fire Snivy for? I don't currently have said Pumpkaboo in that ball, but it's something I could acquire quickly if that trade works for you.

Actually Pidgey already has Uproar and Brave Bird, I just don't list them.

I'll have to add those 2 to bulbasaur, shouldn't be too hard tho. (I already got some HP Fire Tangelas and Roselias).

I'm guessing Females for both?
Nice.Yea, females and come to me again when you are more project free ;) I will always have some HP projects for you.

Hi, I'm interested in your Leaf Guard Roselia with Hidden Power Fire. Was wondering if you could get it in a different Pokeball…

I can offer a Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 ORAS Latias, a Jolly 31/31/31/x/30/31 ORAS Rayquaza in a dusk ball, a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Timid Shiny Value Ralts with trace in a moon ball, or a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Feebas in a Dream Ball--all of which were caught or bred by me.

Aloha good sir! Question: I see you wanted a Super Pumpkaboo in a Luxury ball on your list. Is that something that you would be willing to trade an HP Fire Snivy for? I don't currently have said Pumpkaboo in that ball, but it's something I could acquire quickly if that trade works for you.
Sure that works.

Nice.Yea, females and come to me again when you are more project free ;) I will always have some HP projects for you.
So are you supplying the Moonball Pidgey or not. If not that's fine just wondering.

Hi, I'm interested in your Leaf Guard Roselia with Hidden Power Fire. Was wondering if you could get it in a different Pokeball…

I can offer a Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 ORAS Latias, a Jolly 31/31/31/x/30/31 ORAS Rayquaza in a dusk ball, a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Timid Shiny Value Ralts with trace in a moon ball, or a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Feebas in a Dream Ball--all of which were caught or bred by me.
What ball you want?

Is that ralts nickname-able?

Sure that works.

So are you supplying the Moonball Pidgey or not. If not that's fine just wondering.

What ball you want?

Is that ralts nickname-able?
I'm afraid the Ralts is not nickname able. I have an un-named one and a male named Orpheus. I just realized that Nest Ball is in fact fine on Roselia . Can't think of anything better :)

I'm afraid the Ralts is not nickname able. I have an un-named one and a male named Orpheus. I just realized that Nest Ball is in fact fine on Roselia . Can't think of anything better :)
Well then Pokeguy's Rayquaza will do.

Tho to make it more fair would you like another poke so its 2:1 in your favor.

I can surely provide it, put something semi-nice on the GTS and I will send it over
I'll ask for it later when I start the project this Friday, as well as MegaSimon 's order. Wanna get the small orders out of the way first. ;p

Last edited:
Well then Pokeguy's Rayquaza will do.

Tho to make it more fair would you like another poke so its 2:1 in your favor.

I'll ask for it later when I start the project this Friday, as well as MegaSimon 's order. Wanna get the small orders out of the way first. ;p
It's not Pokeguy's Rayquaza. it's my own. Would you like a nickname on it? A 2:1? Sounds lovely… let me check your thread again :)

It's not Pokeguy's Rayquaza. it's my own. Would you like a nickname on it? A 2:1? Sounds lovely… let me check your thread again :)
My bad, forgot his was a perfect spread. No nickname required.

Awesome! I'll get to bring that then and let you know when it's ready.
Recently hatched:

31/20,22/31/30/31/30 Timid Male /w Contrary

Awesome! Just lemme know when you are done then:)
Just hatched:

31/28/31/30/31/30 Female Modest Gothita /w Shadow Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)