Move and stat trends in different types?

Has anybody noticed trends among certain types of pokemon?

For example, all FE Fighting type pokemon have an attack stat above 90, with the exception of Keldeo(Medicham's ability makes their 60 base attack astronomical). I noticed this when I was trying to hypothesize a female Machamp that actually looks female shaped, with an inverted Att/SpAtt, to make use of No Guard with stuff like Blizz, FireBlast, and so on. GF probably didn't do it because it's against some kind of rule they set for fighting type? Even fighting types with somewhat decent special attack still have to have high attack, almost like its a requirement for their type?

Some people say Grass and poison types are horrible offensively and defensive in terms of effectives, but perhaps it is related to the fact that they have access to so status moves? For example, grass has the best sleep move in spore.

I'm thinking poison was meant to be strong status wise, but toxic is available to everything, but I guess their immunity to it is part of their strength?

An example that is quite glaring to me, is that ALL Dragons have high BST? Initially, I was like "Isn't this unfair to other pokes?" but then I realized that Dragons are suppose to represent a type that is "above average in everything". They have good speed, good bulk, while STILL managing to have good attack stats, something some other types WISH they had. They can outspeed and KO a lot of the other types, AND are resistant to the elemental types save ICE type, representing their weakness to cold.

It's almost as if GameFreak is saying "Dragons are strong{high Att}, breathe fire{high SpAtt}, have hard scales{good bulk}, have wings{above average speed}", thus, their BST and stats represent this.

Another example, no BUG type has a base HP over 86, but they have a trend of being somewhat fast, even those with a high defensive/spdefensive stat{Ledian, Durant}, almost as if Gamefreak is saying "Bugs have hard shells and are fast because they crawl/fly, but have low vitality, so lets give them stats that reflect this."

Another trend that was more apparent in the earlier gens were PSYCHIC types having the best SpAtt while maintaining the highest speeds and having very useful moves to go along with their Special Sweepiness {Recover, Hypnosis}. And ROCK types having poor speed, having VERY high defense, and almost always abysmal SpDef {Golem, Rhydon, etc.}

Speaking of rock types, unlike other types, many of their moves have LOW accuracy in comparison to their BP. Is this to balance something out that I'm not quite sure what it is? It weakens the entire typing as a whole to have such shaky offensive power. Perhaps there is some rule or reasoning for this? Perhaps because they are one of the few types that Dragon doesn't resist? Or its just a limititation they have to have, just like other types have some kind of limitation behind them like ubiquitous low base hp of bugs.

And Ground types get the STRONGEST BP attack without drawbacks in the entire game, a boon for their typing. 100 bp, 99% accuracy.

Speaking of move limitations, the elementals all got nearly the same archetype in their pool. The weak starter attack {ember, etc, with 30 bp}, the "standard" non-drawback technique having a bp of 90-95 depending on the generation. And their "strongest" attack with drawback, at 110 to 120 bp, with water and fire have lesser accuracy as their drawback, and grass having to wait a turn for theirs.

Very interesting stuff, they must have a rulebook or something they were using when designing the types, moves, and stats for the mons.

The question is, is their a stat rule GameFreak is abiding by per type? And can it be figured out with a formula using the trends found among the pokemon within a certain type? Would this help CAP in determining stat limitations per typing? The process made for determining a CAP is interesting, I was hoping to find a section for each types stats limitations. I see there is stuff already on how moves are determined by type.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I've seen this brought up in other threads long ago (I think it was the XY speculation thread). Indeed, there are certain trends to be noticed. Of course, there are exceptions, but as a general rule of thumb, these observations hold quite true for most members of the types:

Normal types do not specialize. They are jack of most trades, but masters of none. Extremely wide movepools. Balanced stats. Neutrally effective on all but three types. Neutrally damaged by all but two.

Fire types are usually offensive, consisting of hard-hitting 'mons carrying high-power moves. Only two Fire type moves do not deal damage. Only three more have a (set) Base Power below 60. Meanwhile, 11 Fire moves have a Base Power above 100.

Fighting types excel at the Physical side of the spectrum. Very few Fighting moves have secondary effects on the opponent. There are very few Fighting-type status moves, and 3 of the 4 that do exist involve evading the opponent's attacks.

Water types have extreme diversity. The most ubiquitous type out there, and second-most in regards to the number of moves. The Water type has been paired with every other type there is.

Flying hardly even counts as a type of its own, rather it is a "flavour type" assigned to Pokémon of the other types. Flying type moves are generally quite accurate, with only two moves with accuracy below 90 %. Only Four Flying moves have no secondary effects whatsoever.

Grass types specialize in healing themselves. Either through the ubiquitous Drain moves, or via Leech Seed and Ingrain. In addition, the various powder moves are widely used to cripple opponents. It's no wonder why the type most frequently paired with Grass is Poison. Also, most Grass types are green for obvious reasons.

Poison types take the "crippling" thing one step further. Poison has TWO statuses affliated with itself, and most of the Poison moves involve, you know, Poisoning something to one degree or another. Lately, various moves have also appeared, which focus on exploiting already Poisoned foes.

Electric types have an annoying tendency to be faster than you. This is either achieved by them having a high Speed stat, or slowing you down with Paralysis. Most Electric moves attack from the Special side of the spectrum, with relatively low power. Apart from Thunder, all Electric moves with a Base Power above 100 have poor distribution. On the other hand, the low-powered moves have good accuracy.

Ground types are also very physically inclined, usually having high Attack or high Defense, with good-accuracy moves. However, no Ground moves have a Base Power above 100, and Flying types and Pokémon with Levitate are immune. That being said, Ground moves are Super-effective on a huge number of common types, meaning they will be very well suited to fight some battles and very poorly suited for others. Actually, there rarely is a middle ground. Ground interacts with 11 of the 18 types on the type chart.

Psychic types incline strongly to the Special side rather than the physical one. Fully evolved Psychic Pokémon have an average base Sp. Atk. above 100, which actually is rather impressive. Psychic types tend to be introduced rather late in the game, due to their non-intuitive interaction with other types (though they are weak to types representing common phobias, which is a very clever touch). Psychic also carries an impressive number of Status moves. There are shockingly few damage-dealing Psychic moves with a wide distribution.

Rock types are firmly back in the physical camp. On average, Rock type Pokémon have a base Defense of almost 111. Rock types carry many resistances and many weaknesses, meaning that they really need to pick their fights. Either they crush their enemy, or they get crushed. Adding to this game of chance, very few Rock moves have perfect accuracy (only three, actually, two of which are the only special Rock moves and thus not very widely distributed), meaning that offensively they are less than reliable.

Ice types are sorely mismatched, so to say. Ice types have been granted good offensive traits (hit 14 types neutrally or better), but poor offensive stats. On the defensive side, the type characteristics are a mess, but that's where GameFreak decided to put their stats. Ice moves are also cursed with very low Base Power, and only one move that performs well in terms of both power and accuracy. The end result being that Ice types are generally smacked in battle, their stats hardly ever helping them wall stuff GameFreak intended them to wall, and Water types are better carriers of Ice moves than the Ice types themselves. To add insult to injury, they tend to only appear in the remotest, harshest, least-visited corners of the region, usually around the seventh gym if at all, meaning that you'll never get to carry an Ice type all the way through a game unless you trade it.

Bug types can be seen as two totally different sets of Pokémon: Overly common early-game creatures that are pitifully weak but evolve fast and introduce kids to the concept of evolution via a once-clever-now-lazy metamorphosis allegory, or exotic-looking, strangely powerful beasts that will carry your team as far as you ever let them. The former group gives Bug types all its problems, as they usually serve as early-game punching bags: Common weaknesses, hits practically nothing for super-effective damage, and overall terrible stats. The latter group go a long way to make up for it with high stats, wide movepools, countering exotic end-game types, and some of the best designs GameFreak has ever churned out. Bug types are either full of fail or full of win, with only a few creatures appearing in the middle.

Dragon types are traditionally rare, powerful and reserved for the late-game or post-game. You need to go out of your way to find one of these, and train its weak pre-evolved forms for a long time, but the end product is SO worth it. Sky high stats on both the physical and special side. An average BST total over six freaking hundred for fully-evolved Dragons. All the resistances you could ask for, totally uncommon weaknesses and hitting everything bar Steel for neutral damage. Besides, their movepools extend to the horizon and beyond. Clearly these were designed to be one-off end-game 'mons for you to play with once you had overcome all challenges in the game. To counter a Dragon type, you need a weirdly specific tailored counter (Ice, which fails horribly at this task too) or another Dragon.

Ghost types play weird tricks on their opponents. Draining PP, passive HP drains, changing types, spreading status... these guys play unconventional. Rarely if ever do they boost themselves, they prefer to wear down the enemy. They are rare, eerie and appear late in the game, but they pay off with their immunity to the ubiquitous Normal moves. As a nice touch to their...deadness, they all have rather low HP.

Dark types also play unconventionally, to the point of dirty. In regular combat, their moves have low BP, too for the Dark types' generally good Attack stat to come to much use. However, if conditions are right, Dark types will completely wreck their opponents. Players tend to complain about the low BP of Dark moves, but keep forgetting all the situational modifiers. Assurance, Foul Play, Punishment... Critical hits, flinches and Defense drops will also make Dark moves hit harder than their BP suggests. Beware a Dark type setting up, because it will hit you like a truck if you let it.

Steel types are soundly defensive, very slow, very heavy and favour moves consisting of two words (no, really, Autotomize is the only exception) and having low Base Power. Certain Steel moves utilize the users' slowness and weight to deal more damage, but generally the purpose of Steel types isn't to deal damage. It is to take it, and stay while the foe struggles to wear it down. Immunities to Poison, sky-high defensive stats and a myriad of resistances give Steel types immense staying power. A few Steel types even know how to fight back, which makes them very deadly, and bannage to Ubers is not unheard of for this kind of Steel types. By my very informal top-of-my-head count, the Steel type enjoys the highest amount of bans to Uber for non-legendary Pokémon, surpassing even Dragon. All in all, most Steels are slow and defensive, but the exceptions are the ones to watch out for.

Fairy types are a fair(i)ly recent addition, and while few trends have been established, it can be said that most of them are designed to be cute, rather than being damage-dealing powerhouses. There are a few hard-hitting fairies out there, but for every one of those there are two or three weaklings, and Fairy type moves seem to either have terrible Base Power or terrible distribution. Their gimmick appear to be supporting their allies rather than harming their enemies.

The ??? type seems to lack any purpose these days. Did it ever have any? It's still in the game, for some reason.

There you have it. Most of the characteristics, I think. I might have missed some, particularly on the design front, but this should be comprehensive enough.

Also, damn, this post took more than an hour to write and I have to get up early tomorrow, and... goodnight!

Last edited:
Great enthusiasm! Your analysis of the types is pretty spot on. Some of those traits I was barely noticing, and just scratching at the back of my head. The mention of Psychic having phobia related weaknesses, yes, very clever on Gamefreak's part. Now your post made me realize that Dark types gimmick are these moves that get stronger based on conditions, like Payback, the now popular Knock Off, and yes, Sucker Punch, which now I see the reasoning behind it not hitting if it didn't go first, making it beat by extreme speed, but I see that is it's Dark Type trait requirement.

I noticed some fairy types have an ability that only helps in multi battles. Making them a little less powerful in 1vs1. I wonder how getting immunity to the strongest offensive typing in the game works. Their Fairy Magics stop dragons dead in their tracks perhaps, lol. Like how Psychics stop physical blows of Fighting types to make them less effective.

I barely noticed that about Ghosts, I knew there was another type with low hp trends like the bug type, I guess I could have been fooled by how tanky some Ghost types get, but usually to their defense and their ghostly signature move: pain split.

Yeah, how strange Ice gets weaknesses to common attacking moves carried for coverage like fighting, fire, rock, and the usually defensive steel. I felt like Ice was meant to be the elemental type with unconventional super effectives. It only resists itself, making it difficult to use defensively. Its a really strange type, I guess they made its defensive typing that way because at the time, it was the only type that can hit the strongest mons, the dragons, super effectively, aside from dragons themselves. They were probably suppose to be the original dragon counters? Then steel types came to wall dragons, but couldn't really hit them hard enough.

And yes, the way you described the BUG type, my sentiments exactly! Perhaps even, they were made intentionally weak with poor typing offensively and defensively, to make it easier for players to fight trainers carrying bug types in the early game?

Is there a website that discusses this aspect of pokemon? My google searches turn up nothing. Just wiki pages, which do mention some traits in a type, but I want a full reverse-engineering, dissection, of the types, to the point where the specific rules imposed on each type can be figured out exactly!

EDIT: Forgot to add, the "special" thing added to each type. For example, grass being immune to grass status moves, Ghost apparently have a +1 to evasion at all times, as well as being able to escape shadow tag, electric being immune to para, and fire types not being able to get burned. Anybody know if the Ghost evasion is true or not?

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
I did most of the observations from Bulbapedia's articles on the different types. True, there are 18 types to compare and 18 articles to read, but most of the info can be found there.

Steel types are also physically oriented. There are only 3 special steel-type moves, and Metal Sound is the only steel-type status move to affect special attack/defense. Of the moves, one has large distribution (and not just to steel-types), one is a signature move, and one has small distribution.

Offensive steel-types, while rare, are frequently too powerful for OU. Mega Lucario, Aegislash, and Mega Mawile are just three examples off the top of my mind right now.

The ??? type seems to lack any purpose these days. Did it ever have any? It's still in the game, for some reason.
There were only a handful of times that ??? popped up in the games:
1) Curse. From Generation II through Generation IV, Curse was a ???-type move. Starting with Black and White, this move was retconned into a Ghost-type move.
2) Eggs. In Generation III, eggs were listed as a ???-type. Later games did not have a visible type (though the coding considers them to be Normal-type).
3) Roost. In Generation IV, if a pure Flying-type Pokémon were to use Roost, it would become a ???-type. This was rare as the only pure Flying-type at the time was Arceus-Flying, which cannot learn Roost. The only way this was possible was a complex task involving giving a Pokémon with with Roost the ability Color Change or the moves Conversion or Conversion 2. Starting in Black and White, a pure Flying-type would become Normal-type.
4) Weather Ball. This was only in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. If the move Shadow Sky was used, Weather Ball would become ???-type.
5) In Generation IV, there was coding for a ???-type Arceus. There is no Plate to cause the transformation and was likely put in there to prevent crashing if someone tried to hack Arceus-??? into existence.

From Black and White on, ???-type is not present in the game's code.

EDIT: Forgot to add, the "special" thing added to each type. For example, grass being immune to grass status moves, Ghost apparently have a +1 to evasion at all times, as well as being able to escape shadow tag, electric being immune to para, and fire types not being able to get burned. Anybody know if the Ghost evasion is true or not?
Ghosts do not have +1 to evasion. That would be amazing though. The only bonuses it gets outside of natural resists/immunities is the ability to flee, no matter what. Also, Grass is only immune to powder moves and abilities (which includes the Poison-type Poison Powder and Effect Spore) and Leech Seed. They can still be affected by Grass-type status moves such as Grass Whistle.

Also, here's a fun fact:
Grass is both the type that hits the most Pokémon for 4x damage and the type that hits the most Pokémon for x1/4 damage.

Last edited:
Codraroll analyzed the 18 types very elaborately, and I agree with all of it. Game Freak must despise Ice-type Pokemon...

Regarding what Cod said about the Flying type, it started off as a flavor-based typing for avian-species and other Pokemon that could fly, but eventually evolved (no pun intended) into a wind elemental type, as seen in the Forces of Nature, most notably Tornadus.

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
^Actually, so far I just think Tornadus serves as an exception to the "No pure Flying Pokémon" rule, but I'd be inclined to agree with you on the rest. The "Wind elemental" theme is a pretty new spin on the Flying type, and I hope it's here to stay. Gen. IV was the first generation to introduce a wind move of the Flying type, with Tailwind, and it wasn't until the next that an offensive Flying wind move not involving "sharp air" was introduced. All the three "wind" moves in Gen. I were Normal typed, for some reason (Gust only changed type later), and several wind-related moves since have been of other types (Twister, Silver Wind, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind). It's a little unclear where Aeroblast lands, but it's depicted as a beam in most portrayals. Flying has generally been so under-represented as a type in the games that the original Flying-type leader actually gave out a Ground-type TM upon defeat.

As for the Ice type, I think the saddest thing is that it wouldn't be too hard to make a decently good Ice Pokémon. The type has so many weaknesses, yet GameFreak insists on making defensive Pokémon out of it regardless. But make a single exception and create something balls-to-the-wall offensive (and imagine how offended you'd be if somebody stuck their balls to your wall!), with focus on Sp. Atk (as Ice's only strong moves are on the Special side) and a somewhat wide movepool. I'd ask for Speed too, but that would be too big of a subversion of Ice's normal properties. It seems like GameFreak feels inspired by two things when Ice types are created: Glaciers (strong, heavy, and slow) and animals living in cold areas (slow and patient to conserve energy, and possibly predatory which implies a focus on Attack - where Ice has no strong moves). Also, ice cream but let's just all forget those. The exception seems to be Kyurem, which is a dragon first and foremost, possibly alien in origin, or just the leftover shell of some once-split dragon which may or may not have a connection to Zekrom and Reshiram. Being a "tier 1 trio" legendary doesn't even help it break into OU, but its spliced form plays in the upper tiers. Then again, honestly that's more because of the ludicrous offenses than them being Ice-types done right. Any typing would work well given those stats, I think.

These conventions don't necessarily mean it's impossible for GameFreak to make good Ice types - heck, Weavile and Mamoswine perform quite well, actually - but it means that the typical Ice type will be bad and poorly suited for the job it's told to do: Walling stuff it doesn't resist, while being glacially slow and without having good moves to retaliate with, or for that matter the stats to use them. When that's your preferred recipe, only the exceptions will ever excel in play.

I think Ice was made to be the original dragon counter, but with poor typing and stats, kind of like bugs in gen 1 were meant to be the psychic counter, but somehow ended up with low bp moves.

Reminds me of when I was a kid, I went to the trouble to spore somebody's mewtwo with a Parasect, then began to use some bug type move, and was like "Yes, it's super effective" but it was barely doing anything, lol.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
^If I may continue to nitpick (seems like that's all I've been doing in this thread, haha), I don't see it as Ice being made as a counter to Dragons. It's more likely the other way around. Ice was made to be the unconventional weakness of Dragon types. This makes a small, but in my eyes significant difference. Unlike Fairies, which were given properties tailored to work against Dragon types, the Ice weakness of Dragons is likely to have been added "because they have to be weak to something, or what?"

Ice moves, even from the humble beginning, enjoyed a rather wide distribution via TMs. This made it easy for many Pokémon to act as a check to Lance's secret weapons, in addition to providing decent coverage. But Ice types, by themselves, weren't built to be dragon slayers. At least, that's not how they turned out. Aside from their super-effectiveness against Dragons, Ice Pokémon were created with their own characteristics, and when Dragon types slowly became more common instead of being one-off end-game "god mode" Pokémon, the established characteristics of the Ice type weren't suitable for Ice Pokémon to serve as a check. Dragons would just wipe them out with strong Fire or Fight moves, and continue their rampage. The "inherently OP by design" nature of the Dragon type created an imbalance when there were suddenly many different Dragons around, and Ice was not the right type to make up for it. Hence we got Fairies (and although the "team supporter" gimmick of Fairies don't necessarily make them all good Dragon slayers, at least they wall Dragon moves completely, and the few offensive Fairies that do exist do a decent job bringing the Dragons down).

As for Bugs... well, I guess the initial idea was that they should serve as an introduction to the core concepts of Pokémon. They are weak to several types, the most prominent of which you'll encounter during the early game (Flying, plus Fire if you chose that starter). Great for introducing the type chart, for instance. They also evolve quickly, and their evolution process makes sense - they mimick real-world metamorphosis by going from a larvae stage to pupae and from there to butterflies or bees or whatever. However, on the offensive side they were less than stellar. Bugs might look scary, but they're not exactly dangerous. Besides, the developers want people to catch several different Pokémon throughout their adventure, and by making the Bugs comparatively weak, they incite players to swap away some of their initial catches when they eventually encounter more powerful team mates. Basically, GameFreak are forcing kids to ditch some of their team mates to make them more open to the concept of rotating their team.

With that in mind, I'm not so sure if I buy the "Bugs as Psychic counters" idea, since that implies the developers had intentions for Bugs to be able to beat Psychic types, but gave absolutely no second thought to the concept of counters beyond "It's Super Effective!". It's more likely that the type chart was constructed to give everything some strengths and weaknesses, but the concept of "checks and counters" wasn't explored at all beyond that. The lack of mid- or high-power Bug or Ghost moves suggest that these types weren't intended to do anything special with their moves. Balance probably wasn't a concern, type weaknesses and strengths was probably regarded as flavour first and foremost. Only later was it realized how important balance is to secure a varied and playable (meta)game. This might have been changed earlier if RG(BY) had been play-tested extensively, but evidently they weren't, and the shipped product ended up as a bit of a mess. Still, they provided the foundation GameFreak chose to continue building on. It took a few generations for balance to be truly established (arguably, it wasn't until XY that all types had sufficient weaknesses to balance their offensive powers), but the games turned out quite fun nonetheless!

To be honest the Ice type was meant to be a glass clannon type that can abuse OHKO, freeze and evasion, a.k.a. "uncompetitive" mechanics, to make up for its lack of defensive abilities. Mind Reader+Sheer Cold Articuno, Moody Glalie, Snow Cloak Froslass and so on.

It could also be argued that in Gen 1 it was the most powerful type overall after Psychic and Normal, which is why it was badly nerfed from Gen 2 onwards. Think about it: back in Gen 1 a freeze was as good as an OHKO, Ice was the only type immune to it, Blizzard was obscenely powerful so Ice resistance was a godsend and its 3 weaknesses were easily manageable (everything with a rock move was weak to ice and there were barely any viable fire and fighting types due to the ubiquity of water and psychic types, respectively).

Then Gen 2 happened. Steel type was introduced, fire gained an ice resistance and became more viable due to the afrementioned steel types, freeze and Blizzard were nerfed, ALL ice types except Jynx were hit hard by the special split and rock and fighting moves became more widespread.

Another thing to note is that to this day there is still no reliable freeze move even though Sleep is a more dangerous condition (anything with a self-thawing move like Scald or Flare Blitz is essentially immune to freeze), Hail is blatantly underpowered compared to the other weathers (like the lack of a speed boosting ability) and with the exceptions of Weavile and Mega Glalie there are no ice types with both an offensive stat and speed equal or above 100.

It seems like GF is genuinelly scared to make ice types too powerful, so they're giving them the "Regigigas treatment", so to speak.

Last edited:
Codraroll I think those analysis is spot on. I just remembered about the different Exp growths and total need for lv.100 factoring into the strength of a Pokemon. Dragons had the highest amount and I guess that was also meant to be a balancing factor since they probably thought people would compete against each other on link while they progressed through the game.

Yeah, it appears that the truly are going for competitive balance as of XY, or maybe even BW. Judging by how many pokes came out with stat spreads suited for competitive usage.

QueenOfHax That is a good point on Ice, but I just realized, by later gens, didn't freeze become like sleep, in that after a few turns, the pokemon thaws? Isn't it similar to sleep in that way, except that theres no move that causes the direct status of it, and that it can be "thawed" with fire type moves or self thawed by Scald.

Incidentally, I have an ice type I use often in Frosslass, Ice beam usually gets freezes every 2 matches. It's kind of like having a move that causes sleep as a side-effect, which makes it dangerous offensively when compared to sleep moves that can be taunted.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Codraroll I think those analysis is spot on. I just remembered about the different Exp growths and total need for lv.100 factoring into the strength of a Pokemon. Dragons had the highest amount and I guess that was also meant to be a balancing factor since they probably thought people would compete against each other on link while they progressed through the game.

Yeah, it appears that the truly are going for competitive balance as of XY, or maybe even BW. Judging by how many pokes came out with stat spreads suited for competitive usage.

QueenOfHax That is a good point on Ice, but I just realized, by later gens, didn't freeze become like sleep, in that after a few turns, the pokemon thaws? Isn't it similar to sleep in that way, except that theres no move that causes the direct status of it, and that it can be "thawed" with fire type moves or self thawed by Scald.

Incidentally, I have an ice type I use often in Frosslass, Ice beam usually gets freezes every 2 matches. It's kind of like having a move that causes sleep as a side-effect, which makes it dangerous offensively when compared to sleep moves that can be taunted.
Every turn the Frozen mon has a 20% chance to unfreeze, even on the turn it's inflicted. Theoretically it can last longer than Sleep if you're really unlucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)