COUNTDOWN R3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Time to up your game - in this tour - the aim of the game is to survive with as many pokémon in peak physical condition as possible - Loose too many 'mons one battle, and you'll put yourself at a massive disadvantage the next.
Tour Rules​
  • You start off with 6 Pokémon. This will be your 6 for the duration.
  • When signing up - Message me your 6 - and when you lose a mon - post which you've lost when you post "won gg" or your opponent can tell me which mon you lost when they confirm your win.
  • Tier for the duration: ORAS OU
  • You ARE allowed to change the sets and items between rounds. As long as you keep the Pokémon the same.
  • No Pokémon / Item ban will affect this tournament. The tierlist will remain frozen unless there is a significant problem.
  • Status and any residual damage that happens AFTER your opponents last mon has fainted will not count towards any "deaths" of your mons.
  • There may be a penalty for skating by on activity wins.
  • And of course, All standard rules apply.
Matchups
idiotfrommars * vs Living So Zambian
Ruppy * vs Fortune
TewMew vs Lanueba **
Tricking vs -Clone- *
The Quasar vs Korby
Mack Bus * vs TheKFC
Sovahkiin vs Sanosuke *
pokebasket vs Alloy

R3 Deadline 24th Jan
R2 Extenstion - 18th Jan

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If there is an asterisk next to your name it's because I need to honestly know your remaining mons so I can deduct them from your roster this is due to you earning an activity win (Or your opponent gave you the win)

Lanueba needs to let me now what he lost last round before he can battle.

In addition, to those who have 6 mons left are now required to send me the replay of their match should they not lose any.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
FireMage I don't remember my team offhand, but I know for a fact that I had a Greninja that was still alive. Since I got the activity win las round I'd prefer if he got the boot.

I'll PM u my team once I get home tho.

FireMage

Disgraced
Ok, Regarding Greninja - If you had it in your initial teams, and haven't lost it yet - you may keep it. If you get an activity win and it's still in your team, then you may keep it if I haven't used an RNG to eliminate it

tl;dr - banlist was frozen at start of tournament and no need to switch out mons bc frog was banned :)

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won 6-0

thanks to el-soldier for being a nice guy, he thought it was first blood and forfeited prematurely after his first drop but gave me the win instead of having to replay which would have probably forced us to bring diff teams and redo everything when the game was close to being over

FireMage

Disgraced
12 hours until deadline.

work + various other things have been keeping me busy. Things should be cooling down and getting more routiney soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)