Shiny Onix (male or female)
Nicknamed: Goldmember
Fast Ball
Sassy
31/31/31/x/31/0
EM- heavy slam

I have a 0 speed ditto to help with it.
Added to the wants list. Got any more?
Hi Pokéguy, just wondering if u have any new non-shiny breeding projects available? Interested in ur Jolly Regenerator Ho-oh plus some other legendaries in ur list.
Na, I have all the breeds I want now, so ooh_shiny is running the wants list now. Best ask her for a project, if you don't like the ones she's already posted.
Do u reserve SR projects or is it first come first trade, lol.
Cuz I think I'd like to do the Azelf =D
Haha, no, I don't reserve legendary projects, as if someone comes to me with a 31/31/29/31/31/31 Naïve Azelf, I'll trade for it on the spot. I wouldn't pass on it and hold out for you; sorry! But you're welcome to try Azelf. :)
Well I have the gothita bred and NNd :). Would you like me to EV train it (without PKRS ofc)?
Untouched is ideal, as I'm not sure of ooh_shiny's ev spread. What did you have in mind for semi-redistribution?

Added to the wants list. Got any more?

Na, I have all the breeds I want now, so ooh_shiny is running the wants list now. Best ask her for a project, if you don't like the ones she's already posted.

Haha, no, I don't reserve legendary projects, as if someone comes to me with a 31/31/29/31/31/31 Naïve Azelf, I'll trade for it on the spot. I wouldn't pass on it and hold out for you; sorry! But you're welcome to try Azelf. :)

Untouched is ideal, as I'm not sure of ooh_shiny's ev spread. What did you have in mind for semi-redistribution?
Would 2 credits be fair? It took about a hundred eggs to get it so that's the only reason I ask for 2 instead of 1 haha.

Would 2 credits be fair? It took about a hundred eggs to get it so that's the only reason I ask for 2 instead of 1 haha.
Yeah sure. What did you have your eye on? Some Pokémon are worth more than one credit; mostly just trophy case stuff though; but we've been trading for a while and you've donated a few Pokémon to the thread, so I think I can hook you up with what ever. Can trade now if you can clone or on the off chance I have clones of what you want. :P

I have your Onix ready! It actually came out 6 IV. I've been pretty lucky hatching 6 IVs lately. I hatched a 6 IV female Contrary Snivy 2 day earlier.

Yeah sure. What did you have your eye on? Some Pokémon are worth more than one credit; mostly just trophy case stuff though; but we've been trading for a while and you've donated a few Pokémon to the thread, so I think I can hook you up with what ever. Can trade now if you can clone or on the off chance I have clones of what you want. :P
I just have any one or 2 things in mind right now is the problem lol. Just was looking for my next BP and figured I might as well help you as well :). I can trade the goth now. Also if I ever need something from you I'll let you know. Same goes for if you need another BP done. Just ask and I shall do :). Just gonna go ahead and do right here:

Confirming pokeguy has semi-redis rights on my gothitelle (or gothita, whatever floats your boat :p).

I can trade now.

Edit: just lmk when you can trade :).

Last edited:
Hi I have a shiny BR vivillion in a premier ball. it has timid nature, ability compound eyes, knows bug buzz, hurricane, quiver dance, and sleep powder

also have a 5iv shiny magnemite w/ magnet pull and timid nature. also have a shiny bagon w/ dd, d. pulse, dragon rush, and rage w/ sheer force and careful nat. also have a br shiny drifloon w/ gust, shadowball, explosion, thunderbolt w/ aftermath and rash nature. also have a BR shiny zoruark w/ 6ivs, modest nature, and knows u turn, night daze, flamethrower, and focus blast. also have pokescrap shaymin and japanese movie event victini.

I'm looking for TRU or pokemon ranger shaymin and jolly nature event beldum.

I have your Onix ready! It actually came out 6 IV. I've been pretty lucky hatching 6 IVs lately. I hatched a 6 IV female Contrary Snivy 2 day earlier.
That's awesome. It would be great to trade tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Sorry I had to step out for a bit.

I just have any one or 2 things in mind right now is the problem lol. Just was looking for my next BP and figured I might as well help you as well :). I can trade the goth now. Also if I ever need something from you I'll let you know. Same goes for if you need another BP done. Just ask and I shall do :). Just gonna go ahead and do right here:

Confirming pokeguy has semi-redis rights on my gothitelle (or gothita, whatever floats your boat :p).

I can trade now.

Edit: just lmk when you can trade :).
I'll be on for a bit longer tonight, but tomorrow afternoon works (around 12+ hours from this post). What did you want? Also, I tossed the HP ice 30 Speed IV Raikou. I know, I'm horrible.
When can you trade?
Now or in 12-14 hours, when I wake up. (Not going to bed just yet)

Hi I have a shiny BR vivillion in a premier ball. it has timid nature, ability compound eyes, knows bug buzz, hurricane, quiver dance, and sleep powder

also have a 5iv shiny magnemite w/ magnet pull and timid nature. also have a shiny bagon w/ dd, d. pulse, dragon rush, and rage w/ sheer force and careful nat. also have a br shiny drifloon w/ gust, shadowball, explosion, thunderbolt w/ aftermath and rash nature. also have a BR shiny zoruark w/ 6ivs, modest nature, and knows u turn, night daze, flamethrower, and focus blast. also have pokescrap shaymin and japanese movie event victini.

I'm looking for TRU or pokemon ranger shaymin and jolly nature event beldum.
Don't need any of those. Thanks for the offer.

Hey can you cmt for your jolly rayquaza or your timid diancie? Or both if you find multiple things you like:)
I'm actually sold out of Diancie at the moment, but I do have a rayquaza handy if you'd like to trade this ORAS Ho-Oh:
Ho-oh - Master ball
Adamant
(31/31/31/27/31/31)
OT- Austin (07653)
Semi-redis
Notes - took 2 and a half days of soft resetting but I think it was worth it:)
Nicknamable

I'm actually sold out of Diancie at the moment, but I do have a rayquaza handy if you'd like to trade this ORAS Ho-Oh:
Ho-oh - Master ball
Adamant
(31/31/31/27/31/31)
OT- Austin (07653)
Semi-redis
Notes - took 2 and a half days of soft resetting but I think it was worth it:)
Nicknamable
Sure, I can do that, when will you be available to trade?

That's awesome. It would be great to trade tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Sorry I had to step out for a bit.

I'll be on for a bit longer tonight, but tomorrow afternoon works (around 12+ hours from this post). What did you want? Also, I tossed the HP ice 30 Speed IV Raikou. I know, I'm horrible.

Now or in 12-14 hours, when I wake up. (Not going to bed just yet)

Don't need any of those. Thanks for the offer.
I can trade now if you can :). Even after a day I can't think of any specific things I want from you, so I think just 2 credits for now. If I get into VGC/Battlespot like I want to, I'm sure I can trade those creds in for your VGC eligible legends. But right now I'll just go for the 2 creds :).

Thanks for the trade!
I'll have to update your Ho-oH later. Thanks for the trade.

I can trade now if you can :). Even after a day I can't think of any specific things I want from you, so I think just 2 credits for now. If I get into VGC/Battlespot like I want to, I'm sure I can trade those creds in for your VGC eligible legends. But right now I'll just go for the 2 creds :).
Sorry, when you took the project I assumed you wanted some stuff. I prefer not to give credits. Post back when you choose some stuff.

That's fine. How about hamsterns flawless bold cresselia?
Yeah, that's fine, I suddenly find myself wondering if I should charge two credits for that. Haha, you can pick something to go with it, but I have to leave for 4+ hours now. Be back later tonight.

Yeah, that's fine, I suddenly find myself wondering if I should charge two credits for that. Haha, you can pick something to go with it, but I have to leave for 4+ hours now. Be back later tonight.
How about the calm HP ice thundurus as well then? And yeah 4+ hours should be good :).

So I just caught this:

Azelf - #482 (Naive) : 30 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

It doesn't have flawless attack unfortunately
Also, its in a dusk ball... (mis-clicked and caught it :x )

Interested or not? I assume not since u said u need flawless attack but might as well ask before I reset.

How about the calm HP ice thundurus as well then? And yeah 4+ hours should be good :).
Have them cloned. Post here when you can trade.
Hey Pokeguy, any chance you could CMT for ORAS Raikou once you finish that project?
Maybe. I'll decide once I'm finished; the 30 Speed IV one was tossed.
So I just caught this:

Azelf - #482 (Naive) : 30 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

It doesn't have flawless attack unfortunately
Also, its in a dusk ball... (mis-clicked and caught it :x )

Interested or not? I assume not since u said u need flawless attack but might as well ask before I reset.
I'll trade for it. CMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)