Hidden OU (Final reveal pg. 17)

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Eh, while this is a fun joke and a cool idea to get a meta rolling, I wish there weren't people who take this stuff seriously lol. I know 90% of people here get the joke but the 10% I hope get it eventually. Also I know where the language is from but it's too funny to tell

canno

formerly The Reptile
Eh, while this is a fun joke and a cool idea to get a meta rolling, I wish there weren't people who take this stuff seriously lol. I know 90% of people here get the joke but the 10% I hope get it eventually. Also I know where the language is from but it's too funny to tell
nah man you're whack this is completely legit

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
10%? What the fuck are you talking about, its more like 80%

These look so fake, why use the old sprites and move animations with the new images, even a good faker would do better than that.
It would be cool if they did do that, but I say its 99.9% not going to happen

Okay Teg the ruse is pretty good but i am pretty damn sure those characters aren't a real language. Even if they were they aren't Japanese and a legit leak would come in Japanese. And thats also def not Corocoro

I'm pretty surprised people are questioning the legitimacy of these leaks. This is the exact same formatting you see in Corocroro magazine with it's ultra colorful, cluttered Japamese text. I don't really know how I feel about this though. I've been RNGing and breeding since Generation 5 and it's going to be a shame to see some things instantly become awful with their new ability. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I can only now for Lightning Rod Mantine.
obviously, Mr. Mime is obviously going to go Ubers
It's really good. If there's something too powerful for it, it can just put it in a box of invisible walls and then it can't get out and it'll be sad.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm pretty surprised people are questioning the legitimacy of these leaks. This is the exact same formatting you see in Corocroro magazine with it's ultra colorful, cluttered Japamese text. I don't really know how I feel about this though. I've been RNGing and breeding since Generation 5 and it's going to be a shame to see some things instantly become awful with their new ability. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I can only now for Lightning Rod Mantine.

It's really good. If there's something too powerful for it, it can just put it in a box of invisible walls and then it can't get out and it'll be sad.
And gameplay from non Gen VI games? Yeah you forgot that

Illusio

Bold and Brash
This is as legit as this

sorry for the random title name thingy
seems legit to me

EDIT: If the arrows mean something, then these could be our new HAs (my predictions in bold):

Bulbasaur family: Effect Spore, Dry Skin, Damp
Charmander family: Intimidate, Shed Skin, or Unnerve
Mega Charizard-X: Inner Focus or Multiscale
Mega Charizard-Y: Flame Body or Vital Spirit
Squirtle family: Rough Skin or Speed Boost
Pikachu family: Victory Star
Espeon: Shield Dust, Tinted Lens, or Wonder Skin
Umbreon: Filter, Technician, or Soundproof

(and before you ask, yes, I purposely avoided the 4 "skins")

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
seems legit to me

EDIT: If the arrows mean something, then these could be our new HAs (my predictions in bold):

Bulbasaur family: Effect Spore, Dry Skin, Damp
Charmander family: Intimidate, Shed Skin, or Unnerve
Mega Charizard-X: Inner Focus or Multiscale
Mega Charizard-Y: Flame Body or Vital Spirit
Squirtle family: Rough Skin or Speed Boost
Espeon: Shield Dust, Tinted Lens, or Wonder Skin
Umbreon: Filter, Technician, or Soundproof
I stopped taking you seriously once you said Speed Boost made more sense than Rough Skin for the Squirtle family

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
I can't quite decipher the language, however, and if I were you I wouldn't bother either.
lol. you know how shady that sounds. this is so obviously fake. its kinda upsetting(id like to see speed boost squirtle, dry skin ivysaur, and intimidate charizard.) plus megas are hardcoded their abilities ie, they cant be changed unless you actually get a different mega stone (otherwise hackers would've decoded this by now) plus, hidden abilities would clearly be placed right beside normal abilities, because gamefreak doesn't seem to care about leakers, and tend to run more dramatic measures against hacking. also wouldn't the "white pokeball" be right beside normal pokeballs? they would have no reason to hide it. i mean, they never hide the new pokemon, so why would they start now on something most players they care about dont give 2 shits about, instead of a new gen? and lastly. contrary serperior. completely voids everything said since that was a oras distribution and gamefreak has never given random pokemon random abilities(because then that makes GTS/trading/battling go haywire enless they force an exception, which i doubt they would for competitive sake.)

dont fall for his lies people! you can fool them eevee, but i have immunity to your toxic lies! your bittersweet lies. however, as a pet mod this sounds both interesting and fun, it would be nice to see talonflame(assuming your getting rid of x and y HA, which you should), greninja(same), and espeon bite the dust, and see the rise of less common pokemon (also make farfetched the only user of gale wings pls).

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
lol. you know how shady that sounds. this is so obviously fake. its kinda upsetting(id like to see speed boost squirtle, dry skin ivysaur, and intimidate charizard.) plus megas are hardcoded their abilities ie, they cant be changed unless you actually get a different mega stone (otherwise hackers would've decoded this by now) plus, hidden abilities would clearly be placed right beside normal abilities, because gamefreak doesn't seem to care about leakers, and tend to run more dramatic measures against hacking. also wouldn't the "white pokeball" be right beside normal pokeballs? they would have no reason to hide it. i mean, they never hide the new pokemon, so why would they start now on something most players they care about dont give 2 shits about, instead of a new gen? and lastly. contrary serperior. completely voids everything said since that was a oras distribution and gamefreak has never given random pokemon random abilities(because then that makes GTS/trading/battling go haywire enless they force an exception, which i doubt they would for competitive sake.)

dont fall for his lies people! you can fool them eevee, but i have immunity to your toxic lies! your bittersweet lies. however, as a pet mod this sounds both interesting and fun, it would be nice to see talonflame(assuming your getting rid of x and y HA, which you should), greninja(same), and espeon bite the dust, and see the rise of less common pokemon (also make farfetched the only user of gale wings pls).
This is fake but their is no reason to claim that Eevee is a lier and he has malicious intents, he meant this as a joke

Reactions: EV
In this thread: People take things too literally.

Anyway, FTR, I expect these predictions for the starters to be the correct ones, especially based on Eevee's hint that had "skin" in it.

edit: I typed this before the "before you ask" parenthetical lol

EV

Banned deucer.
When I got home I met a man on my doorstep waiting to deliver a telegram. I know it sounds odd, but my contact is trying to remain hidden (no pun intended) right now, just to ensure his or her safety.

Anyway, I have confirmation on the following Pokemon's new HAs, plus a few extras not covered in the leaks:
Bulbasaur family: Dry Skin
Mega Venusaur: Aroma Veil
Charmander family: Shed Skin
Mega Charizard-X: Multiscale
Mega Charizard-Y: Flame Body
Squirtle family: Rough Skin
Mega Blastoise: Solid Rock
Eevee: Protean
Espeon: Tinted Lens
Umbreon: Filter
Vaporeon: Dry Skin
Jolteon: Iron Barbs
Flareon: Fur Coat
Leafeon: Natural Cure
Glaceon: Refrigerate
Sylveon: Serene Grace

He/she ended the telegram saying that more pages are on their way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)