Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Contrary Snivy. I haven't been able to get in touch with the person who offered to trade me one earlier this week.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for Contrary Snivy. I haven't been able to get in touch with the person who offered to trade me one earlier this week.
I can breed up a quick 6 IV female (time machine spread) from Expert Evan's Snivy in about 3 hours, if you'll be around?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can breed up a quick 6 IV female (time machine spread) from Expert Evan's Snivy in about 3 hours, if you'll be around?
I'll be around, but why 6 IV? I don't mind any number of IVs.

I'm currently looking for a female HA Tepig and a female HA Oshawott. I can offer HP fire female Contrary Snivy spitbacks with Grassy Terrain, Mean Look, Glare, and Mirror Coat, CMT (outdated, but still useful), or PM me.

I have a HA Tepig for whoever can provide me with a parent that can pass Superpower to my own Tepig.

Credit to pikamilk for the HA Tepig he sent me

EDIT: Don't need the Yawn parent after all.

Last edited:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a Female Modest Hidden Ability Larvitar / Tyranitar? Larvitar's Hidden Ability is Sand Veil, while Tyranitar's is Unnerve.

Basically, I need an Unnerve Tyranitar to test out a set that could be pretty good in this season's Battle Spot Special. Reason I can't just get one myself is because gamefreak was dumb and made Pupitar's hidden Ability Shed Shell, which is the same as his normal ability -_-

I don't have much to offer beyond clones of stuff I'm gonna give away anyways. These include Xerneas and Rayquaza though which can be nice for the upcoming Uber battle spot competition next month =)

EDIT: Actually I can totally see no one having a Modest one... so maybe I'll just do with a female HA Larvitar / Tyranitar if you guys got one of those.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I happen to like foreign Pokémon a lot lately, I'm currently looking for a 31/00/31/31/31/31 Ditto. German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, anything other than English. Let me know if you have one! I can't use my TM spread for genderless and monogender Pokémon, so I have to find a new spread.

I happen to like foreign Pokémon a lot lately, I'm currently looking for a 31/00/31/31/31/31 Ditto. German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, anything other than English. Let me know if you have one! I can't use my TM spread for genderless and monogender Pokémon, so I have to find a new spread.
If you haven't found one until the weekend I'll rng one for you.

(Even if you got one by then I'll rng one just to add it to my personal collection)

Got a couple 31/x/31/31/31/31 flawless Modest/Hussle Nidoran(male) in Pokeball. Got them trying to breed a flawless female. Prob not the most trendy poke atm, but make offers if you happen to be interested.

And out of curiosity, are ORAS legendaries shiny locked?

Got a couple 31/x/31/31/31/31 flawless Modest/Hussle Nidoran(male) in Pokeball. Got them trying to breed a flawless female. Prob not the most trendy poke atm, but make offers if you happen to be interested.

And out of curiosity, are ORAS legendaries shiny locked?
Only the weather trio + Deoxys are shiny locked.

No petagon yellow aliens for us... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)