Bleach Discussion Thread

To add insult to the injury, Shutara, Kirinji and Hikifune were defeated off-screen. I'd be okay with them losing a tight battle, but not being beaten because.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
from what i've read on /r/bleach (see: very little), kubo is sick and in the hospital. we'll get a chapter next week (hopefully), but none this week.

oh it updated. i'm ok wih this chapter, we finally know what the hell urahara planned to do, though it wasn't hard to guess. i'm all for the plot moving foward at this point, the sooner we are done with this nonsense the better.

looks like the soul king will indeed bite the dust.

7th division (komamura, iba) got shafted
zombie kensei and zombie rose will accompany the 12th division (mayuri, nemu)
ikaku, yumichika, kenpachi and either mashiro or shuuhei (mangafox says 9th division vice-captain, but this isn't clear as it is stated both are vice-captains) are being treated by the 4th division.
kyouraku is dealing with central 46
10th division's captain and vice-captain (toshiro, matsumoto) are MIA, which is weird considering mayuri was there.

4th division will probably stay behind to heal the wounded, particularly considering they just lost their captain. no word on ukitake, yachiru, kira (i thought he was dead but the wiki doesn't confirm this). i'm guessing ukitaki is with kyouraku, that speech bubble has some fuzzy wording. mangafox normally puts a rushed translation up as soon as possible and amends it later. if i remember right, love, hiyori and hachigen went ahead. it is probably them who are spotted by ichigo on the last page. the remaining quincy should now be all dead.

still no word on the fullbringers.

edit: i can't for the life of me identify the 4 on the right. ichigo's group? the elite quincy?
imagem.JPG

Last edited:

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the 4 on the right are ichigo + crew.

anyways, this chapter hyped me up quite a bit, all while confirming the statuses of most of the gotei 13. the only ones we have no confirmation of living as of thos chapter are izuru kira (3rd division lieutenant), toshiro hitsugaya (10th division captain), and rangiku matsumoto (10th division lieutenant). since kyōraku went to the central 46 again, do you think we'll see aizen return?

Silly me thinking that Ikaku and Yumichika were dead the whole time, this is Bleach >.>

Also when did Bach get Zangetsu, because the sword he used against Ichibei sure isn't what he stabbed the Soul King with @_@

the 4 on the right are ichigo + crew.

anyways, this chapter hyped me up quite a bit, all while confirming the statuses of most of the gotei 13. the only ones we have no confirmation of living as of thos chapter are izuru kira (3rd division lieutenant), toshiro hitsugaya (10th division captain), and rangiku matsumoto (10th division lieutenant). since kyōraku went to the central 46 again, do you think we'll see aizen return?
toshiro and matsumoto are no more alive than rose and kensei. they are zombies and it stands to reason that they have become mayuri's puppets as well. if they are not going to the king's palace then mayuri probably has other plans for them. there's also no word on ukitake but i'm assuming he's either preparing that big spell or have gone with kyouraku (i'm waiting for an updated translation from mangafox on this)

So, filler chapter on who's alive and how they're planning on getting up to likely be wiped out by the remaining Sternritter. Well besides Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya since they received special "training" up there, but come on, even those 3 can't be as strong as the royal guards that just got KOed.

another chapter that helps the plot move foward. funny how these have been more enjoyable to me than the ones with fights.

so ukitake was not with kyouraku after all, and i like that yachiru being missing is specifically addressed. this hints at her disappearance not being a random slip up (though it is possible kubo had to work something in because fans spammed his inbox with complaints, eh). maybe she is kenpachi's zanpakutou's manifestation after all, or yachiru is to kenpachi what lilynette was to starrk. iono, just brainstorming.

too bad we are set ot have another 10 chapters of stupid battles with bullshit powers and asspulls now that ichigo has caught up with bach.

inb4 chad is defeated.
inb4 ganju dies.

Probably more than 10 chapters of dumb battles, Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya aren't even there yet (regretfully ignoring the rest because they'd almost be fodder considering none of then spent time recuperating and getting stronger like the other 3). Probably gonna start with the remaining Sternritter I guess and them getting their butts kicked until Gotei 13 arrives, then probably an interlude of Ichigo solo training with his zanpakto in his head while the Sternritter are beaten, then Has-whatever, Ishida, then finally Bach are defeated along with a heel turn or sudden reveal from Ishida depending on if he becomes the new Bach or not.

Estimated time of completion: next year

chapter 614 is up.

it was doing alright but bach's explanation at the end was kind of bull. do not like.

apparently the new god of the machine on the rise

edit@below: to be fair his destroying the sokyoku with kyoraku and later taking yamamoto on, and his words on rukia's flashback about kaien ought to have earned him some points at least. man is sharp.

also happy 1k to this thread?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)