Hidden OU (Final reveal pg. 17)

lel Pure Power Mega Alakazam
lel Shield Dust Starly
Murkrow hates getting Defiant over Prankster, though Honchkrow's happy.
Telepathy Deoxys changes exactly nothing. Maybe Deoxys-D is like slightly easier to stall out should it use this?
Base Alakazam will kill you for giving it Magician.
What the fuck does Lightning Rod do for Abomasnow. Snow Warning is so better, I'm not sure why you would even use Abomasnow without hail, and I'm not even sure why you would use Snover, ever.
Nidoqueen/king with Parental Bond is broken. Just... no.

But yeah, it's things like the first two that make it so obvious this is fake Eevee is amazing.

MegaZam, Pure Power....

Hm. Well, have fun with that future meta if this info turns out to be true.

Abomasnow's current HA is Soundproof, not Snow Warning.
I know, I'm just saying Snow Warning will be run over Ligntning Rod every time, except maybe on like TR Mega Aboma teams weak to Electric?, so there's literally no competitive boon

EV

Banned deucer.
So lots of cool stuff here. Moxie Staraptor seems interesting, Azelf getting pressure over Leviatate kind of sucks tho. Dat Shell Armor Eviolite Chansey tho... everyone get your fighting types ready
Something I forgot to add! Pokemon that didn't have a HA before like Mew, Azelf, etc, now have one assigned to them, so their first abilities remain.

I don't understand. Are these abilities just theorymon for a pet mod or are they official? Oo
Once they are posted in the log they are official.

These Hidden abilities will change each generation? And how will they work with Mega's? Would you need the "new" hidden ability to get the new Mega hidden ability (for example, Dry Skin Bulbasaur to get Aroma Veil Mega Venusaur)?

EV

Banned deucer.
These Hidden abilities will change each generation? And how will they work with Mega's? Would you need the "new" hidden ability to get the new Mega hidden ability (for example, Dry Skin Bulbasaur to get Aroma Veil Mega Venusaur)?
So Megas are getting their ability replaced. Venusaur can mega evolve from either Overgrowth or Dry Skin but Mega Venu will always have Aroma Veil. I'll try to organize the OP some more. I apologize about the confusion--covering these leaks is taking up way more time than I expected! But like Spider-Man, with great power comes great responsibility.

So Megas are getting their ability replaced. Venusaur can mega evolve from either Overgrowth or Dry Skin but Mega Venu will always have Aroma Veil. I'll try to organize the OP some more. I apologize about the confusion--covering these leaks is taking up way more time than I expected! But like Spider-Man, with great power comes great responsibility.
Wow, but Thick Fat was such a great ability for it... So basically all the HA breeding we do in one generation will be pointless. :/

Thanks, by the way!

OK I just finished decoding the last list from my contact. I think I should give him/her a name so I don't have to keep saying "my contact." How about code name Farfetch'd? Seems appropriate.

Anyway, Farfetch'd Fed-Exed a list written in invisible ink on the inside of a shopping bag in Sumerian. Took me all day to decipher it. I have confirmation on the Pokemon on pages 3-4 and I also have a bunch more not yet brought up.

Moltres: Drought
Torkoal: Drought
Zapdos: Drizzle
Kingdra family: Drizzle
Articuno: Snow Warning
Cryogonal: Snow Warning
Gliscor: Sand Stream
Gligar: Toxic Boost
Rampardos family: Sand Rush
Rhyperior: Sand Force
Rhyhorn/Rhydon: Multiscale
Snover family: Lightning Rod
Mega Abomasnow: Snow Cloak
Nidoran-F/Nidorina/Nidoran-M/Nidorino: Quick Feet
Nidoqueen/Nidoking: Parental Bond
Growlithe family: Sheer Force
Abra family: Magician
Mega Alakazam: Pure Power
Grimer family: Gooey
Tangela family: Poison Heal
Staryu family: Suction Cups
Wooper family: Sap Sipper
Murkrow family: Defiant
Scyther: Speed Boost
Scizor: Hustle
Mega Scizor: Battle Armor
Chansey family: Shell Armor
Raikou: Competitive
Entei: Defiant
Suicune: Swift Swim
Larvitar: Gluttony
Pupitar: Unburden
Tyranitar: Rough Skin
Mega Tyranitar: Mold Breaker
Taillow family: Aerilate
Slakoth/Slaking: Stall
Vigoroth: Rattled
Feebas: Cute Charm
Milotic: Adaptability
All Deoxys: Telepathy
Starly: Shield Dust
Staravia/Staraptor: Moxie
Croagunk family: Liquid Ooze
Uxie: Analytic
Mesprite: Synchronize
Azelf: Pressure
Celebi: Pixilate
Mew: Protean

Phew! That's all for now!

Just curious but which mon do you see yourself using or which ones do you see that will completely change the metagame? I know it's early but just some speculation.

EV

Banned deucer.
Just curious but which mon do you see yourself using or which ones do you see that will completely change the metagame? I know it's early but just some speculation.
  • Fur Coat Flareon for sure. What a tank!
  • Multiscale Charizard-X is gonna be interesting. It can Burn you, Roost to full health and take 50% less damage as it keeps Roost stalling.
  • Protean Mew is going to change a lot. That's definitely one to watch.
  • Snow Warning -> Snow Cloak Mega Abomasnow is pretty lolzy. Still probably not very good.

Why Battle Armor Mega Scizor? Talk about a huge nerf!

And wtf is that Pixilate Celebi? It's not even Fairy-type lol. Plus what does it have to abuse with it? Nature Power? Mixed with Return? Seems kinda not useful imo. Besides, assuming this is real (which I Hyly doubt), this would be the first time Game Freak has ever used a non-STAB -ate ability. In any case, a more flavourful Hidden Ability for Celebi would be Regenerator.

I feel like there ought to be a better ability to take advantage of Snow Warning than measly Snow Cloak, but unfortunately Game Freak has been terribly neglectful of Hail and there isn't. (Snow Force when, Game Freak?)

EV

Banned deucer.
FlameUser64 probably because Celebi is pretty much a pixie. IDK Game Freak is weird. It does help it with Dark resists, tho. Plus it still keeps Natural Cure if you're not digging Pixilate.

Also think of Mega Scizor as a more offensive Mega Slowbro. Invest in bulk and setup Swords Dance without fear of random crits. Could be worth a shot. And there's always Baton Pass should you change your mind after a Swords Dance.

Here's some of my thoughts on a couple of these 'mons:

Zapdos and Kingdra family: Drizzle
Thunder from the big yellow bird and
waterfall and hydro pump boosted from Kingdra.
Also, Kingdra becomes 8x resisted to fire with this
HA.

Well, this is a big surprise.... ...
Oh god.... Parental Bond Super fang.... ;_;

...This only works for physical atk so I dont know
why this is even here.... :P

Well, this is gonna be quite fun.
Also has giga drain for more healing.

Raikou: Competitive. Yes. :] and Entei: Defiant. Not bad.

Return and Quick attack are gonna be quite good on Swellow when this hits.
Also, has a nice speed to go along with this new HA

Well I'm going to abuse this for sure.
Facade, elemental punches, and sky-high atk and decent bulk

Gets every TM/HM, tutor move, etc., has 100 pts in every stat,
baton pass, rock polish, nasty plot, SD....

Here's some of my thoughts on a couple of these 'mons:

Zapdos and Kingdra family: Drizzle
Thunder from the big yellow bird and
waterfall and hydro pump boosted from Kingdra.
Also, Kingdra becomes 8x resisted to fire with this
HA.

Well, this is a big surprise.... ...
Oh god.... Parental Bond Super fang.... ;_;

...This only works for physical atk so I dont know
why this is even here.... :P

Well, this is gonna be quite fun.
Also has giga drain for more healing.

Raikou: Competitive. Yes. :] and Entei: Defiant. Not bad.

Return and Quick attack are gonna be quite good on Swellow when this hits.
Also, has a nice speed to go along with this new HA

Well I'm going to abuse this for sure.
Facade, elemental punches, and sky-high atk and decent bulk

Gets every TM/HM, tutor move, etc., has 100 pts in every stat,
baton pass, rock polish, nasty plot, SD....
The Stall Slaking one is definitely going to make for some interesting changes lol.

Last edited:
The Slaking Stall one is definitely going to make for some interesting changes lol.
True. It can run hammer arm because it will almost always go last. It has yawn to force switches, slack off to recover HP. 150/100/65 is quite the bulk and 165 base atk means it is hitting hard from the get go. Play Rough, Gunk Shot and pursuit are good options as well.

True. It can run hammer arm because it will almost always go last. It has yawn to force switches, slack off to recover HP. 150/100/65 is quite the bulk and 165 base atk means it is hitting hard from the get go. Play Rough, Gunk Shot and pursuit are good options as well.
It has some excellent coverage moves but it begs the question what item would you pair it with? An assault vest to patch up its 65 SDef? What do you think?

It has some excellent coverage moves but it begs the question what item would you pair it with? An assault vest to patch up its 65 SDef? What do you think?
When in doubt, Leftovers like you run on everything else. It could also run Life Orb, since it can heal back up with Slack Off.

Lefties or Life Orb. Heck, Lum Berry wouldn't be too bad if you don't have a poke with heal bell or aromatherapy and you don't want the Big ape to get poisoned or burned. Also, as FlameUser64 pointed out, it has slack off to recover from Life orb use.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I don't understand. Are these abilities just theorymon for a pet mod or are they official? Oo
When I got home I met a man on my doorstep waiting to deliver a telegram.
Anyway, Farfetch'd Fed-Exed a list written in invisible ink on the inside of a shopping bag in Sumerian.
That should tell you all you need to know p much. Kudos to Eevee General for being creative about this at least.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Remember Slaking can also run Fire Blast and go -Speed to beat Skarm - the only repercussion of this is that you lose to other Slaking w/Hammer Arm but I think its work the trade.

EDIT: 4 SpA Life Orb Slaking Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 265-312 (79.3 - 93.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

you can also run 100 SpA to always OHKO after rocks

100 SpA Life Orb Slaking Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 294-346 (88 - 103.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Slaking Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 156-185 (46.7 - 55.3%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

if you do you can also run Ice Beam for Lando-T

100 SpA Life Orb Slaking Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 432-510 (113 - 133.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
-1 252+ Atk Life Orb Slaking Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 286-338 (74.8 - 88.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)