Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Lost internet access. I do not know when I will get it back, hopefuly it will be son.

I know I ha ve been running late in everything lately, but I promise - no, swear that once I have Internet again, I do will post in everything the moment I can.

waterwarrior, dq me from our gym battle: I have been procrastinating a ton in that battle and the people in the queue don't deserve that. I don't think I would be able to win anyway. But I will be back, and I'll be back to win.

Mowtom, ir you need the slot, feel free dq me.

As for Engineer, IAR, and Matezoide, I'll ask if you could wait: I'll try to post asap.

I'll be on a short vacation from New Year's Day, possibly up until January 4th. I may or may not have internet access, so please don't DQ me during that time frame.

I'm going to have to withdraw from the internet for a little while in order to protect my computer between the expiration of my current virus protection and the new version of it. I shouldn't be gone for more than two days, I believe, but just in case something happens and I can't do the update of it as soon as I'd like, this is why I'll be absent.

zarator , Mulan15262 , akela , Avnomke , Rediamond , I would like to apoligize in advance for any delays this may cause.

ISP has gone down with no current ETA of return. I can browse from my phone but wont be making any meaningful posts since it just takes too long

Internet has gone shitty, weather is rainy and I am being my usual self, editing orders 13 times ha ha. I think I have the record number of edits a guy could do ordering second.

Posting here because I cannot guarantee timely reffing or orders except for tournament battles as they tend to go longer. Please warn me before DQ'ing and I will order my priorities accordingly. Cheers!

I'll be unavailable due to New Year's celebrations (friends, family meeting etc) until Jan 2nd. Thank you for your understanding.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Same situation as above. Gone for sure until Jan 2nd (may be able to post simple orders via phone but don't count on that). Unreliable activity until Jan 4th. Things should get back to normal monday.

EDIT: "Unreliable" = Gone it seems. Terrible connection where I am.

Last edited:
Internet is really bad as of late, not sure how long it'll stay like this, but I definitely won't be able to post at my previous (lol) level of activity, and might need more time on some things.

Edit everything has been resolved, meant to edit this.

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Will be gone this weekend. I'll do as much today as I can, but please don't DQ until...let's say Tuesday to be on the safe side.

Minimum activity until Jan 20, We have our harvest festival season. Please don't DQ and tag me when I go over DQ so I remember to rearrange priorities. Cheers ^_^

Forgot all about last-minute goodbyes with family members today because I'm going back to school tomorrow- probabl won't be able to really post in anything until about 4-5 PM EST, sorry about that

It's going to be a hectic week of finals, people - expect decreased activity from me. Please, for the love of god, don't DQ me if I'm over the tourneys.

I'm sorry to say this, but ASB has lost most of its charm for me. I'm going to finish up any outstanding obligations, and then depart from here. I don't know when I'll be back, though, once I finish up.

Thank you for the good times over the past few years, though. Hopefully I'll return.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Half of this is LoA and half isn't as much.

1) This weekend I will go visit my family. Activity is VERY unreliable. More than on previous occasions. From Friday 12:00 to Monday 12:00 [GMT -3] don't DQ me plz.
2) In the last weeks the administrative portions of ASB have become quite demanding for me, reducing my free time greatly. This means that some reffings may suffer a tad. Right now I am looking specifically at TLR reffings, but it may shift to other kinds of reffing. So what I ask is: be patient. Unless you are talking about a tournament battle reffing (in which case I recommend you annoy the heck out of me), you tagging me won't help your battle go faster. I will try to keep everything moving along nicely, but there is a limit to my capacities, k?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)