ORAS NU C&C Index

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
Gah, send it back to unreserved, I am a lot more busy this January than expected ;/

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Even though I already have 3 analysiss, 2 are already written and 1 is halfway done, would anyone have objections if I picked up Malamar as a 4th?

Pokedots

How should I live to be happy
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, we would like you guys to try writing something that is not in the High Priority List for your first analysis.
I'm sorry! I thought as much, but just wanted to make sure as Audino is a pokemon I have a lot of experience with. Can I reserve Vileplume, then?

Mont Edit: Go ahead

Serperior is most likely going to be banned (council is voting soon), so thats not really worth doing.
but the smogon dex needs update with that info and the set in his new tier.

Mont Edit: thats something to discuss in the NU analyses discussion thread, and seeing as voting is taking place on whether Serperior stays in NU and will be over Sunday. If it stays after that then the set will be changed lol.

I would like to ask permission to reserve Regice in the low priority list and Scyther in the medium priority list. Regice can be up by the end of today, and Scyther can be up within the next 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)