Hidden OU (Final reveal pg. 17)

Then for example Gliscor will have 2 HAs Sand Stream and Poison Heal, that would make sense.
By "HA will change every new generation" what do you mean? There is no way old HAs are going to disappear from future generations.

Leafeon deserves something better than Natural Cure imo. It's kinda in the same boat as flareon and glaceon, but both of those got decent abilities. Natural cure is all good and well but leafeon does have heal bell. Something like regenerator would be cooler, and could allow it to be a reasonably reliable baton passer. But thats only my opinion.

It may be fake, but I'm going to laugh out loud if some of said changes did happen.

Anyway, those are cool new abilities. Some Pokemon may get the short end of the stick (poor Serperior... ;_;) while others may get cool, maybe even overpowered abilities (Parental Bond Nidos and Protean Mew!), but at the end of the day that's what Game Freak normally does, right? ;P

Yes they are.

See: Quick Feet Scolipede, Shadow Tag Chandelure.

but this is fake anyway
True that, though shadow tag Chandelure has never been realesed.
I still can't see all those pokemon listed changing their HA. It has to be fake

Last edited:
Drifloon line: No Guard
Kinda nice. No Guard WoW, Thunder seem pretty good. Hypnosis is god tier awesome though. :]

Duslops/Dusknoir: Intimidate
A much better ability making it better defensively but meh otherwise.

Bellsprout line: Arena Trap
Sucker punch, leaf blade, giga drain, sludge bomb. We'll see how it does.

Dewgong: Fur Coat - quite nice. has a good number of physical atks to use, as well as priority to go with
fur coat. Might big a big game changer for him imho.

Mr. Mime line: Prankster - Light screen, reflect, etc. This mon has a buttload of options,
and it gets BP to top it off. I can see a lot more potential than technician with him.

Ducklett line: Gale Wings
This is awesome. Defog, Brave bird, feather dance, roost, tailwind, hurricane, air slash and mirror move.
Swanna has quite the line up and with Kingdra/Zapdos, can spam 100% hurricanes in the rain. :]

Braviary: Guts
Now this is something. Braviary won't last long with burn orb but its attack goesup to 568. Brave bird, superpower and u-turn are obvious choices.

Parental Bond Nidos though....Oh ma gawd.... Super fang lets them take 75% health off non-ghost types... ._.

Download Meloetta = the power! Special Meloetta will still be the way to go though just because it takes a turn and a moveslot to change to Meloetta-P.

Magic Bounce Mega Gardevoir is terrible. I presume we all remember how weak Mega Absol is due to its lack of Tough Claws? Same applies here. Low Def + no damage output-boosting ability = recipe for failure. (While we're at it, please give Mega Absol Tough Claws.)

Also ew Reckless Mega Lopunny. That's such a downgrade it's terrible.

Heatproof Volcarona, how redundant. Drought pls for the murderdeath.

Changing one Pokemon's ability is a thing but it's different for hundreds.
Well, they did do it to Scolipede as well, lol. But yeah, clearly this is not a thing.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To elaborate on what Eevee said.

This is a Pet Mod because the changes aren't true and it's just trying to create a fun community project in which people can discuss abilities and try to read the scans. Even if they were true a beta-format of a game is often put in Other Metagames, but not in pet mods.

yeah smh its so fake wtf why are the mods trying to trick us -_- *sigh audibly*

read the op
The blue sentence does not say that this is a joke or anything like that. lol I don't mind I find it funny how so many people (including myself) were fooled by this.

The reason I believed this was true was due to the fact that it was a thread created by a smogon moderator, I wasn't aware of the fact that they made troll threads (and yes, this is a troll thread).

RichieTheGarchomp

Banned deucer.
Hey, its not like Moderators are robots. Just cause they make threads does not mean they are 100% serious. You think some pokemon with 1 HA are gonna get another one?

Also, until Eevee actually gives us proof that this is real i will yet to think this is real. Pure Power MZam?

And also, how will we switch abilities for Megas?

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
The blue sentence does not say that this is a joke or anything like that. lol I don't mind I find it funny how so many people (including myself) were fooled by this.

The reason I believed this was true was due to the fact that it was a thread created by a smogon moderator, I wasn't aware of the fact that they made troll threads (and yes, this is a troll thread).
"please inform yourself on what a pet mod is."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)