OM Interviews (#26: OM room)

Knight of Cydonia

I COULD BE BANNED!
Would you prefer more OMs to continuously be created and generate new interest, or would you like to focus more on the current metas and grow their playerbases?

Favourite non om tier?

Do you know of anyone who makes om videos for youtube? If not do you think someone should be y/y?

How strong is your cacnea fetish, Unf?
cacnea/10.

Can we fix him?
Nope!

What other tiers are probopass good in?
All of them.

How did you know Balance and HO are best?
idk man, I just hate stall!

PS. until now I had no idea Hollywood was stepping down
PPS. it now finally makes sense for your twitter to be in the room intro banner for other metas on showdown
kk

What is your favorite pokemon?
Besides Cacnea it's either Latias, Cresselia, or uhm... Mega Audino.

When can I be interviewed :pirate:

+unfixable: can mike be interviewed?
+boTTT: My reply is no.

rip

Probop*ss(yes this is a joke about the gts) obv.
Banned.

Would you prefer more OMs to continuously be created and generate new interest, or would you like to focus more on the current metas and grow their playerbases?
Hmm. Great question! I think that both are very interesting, but I'm just not sure. On one hand the variety is part of my favorite things in OM, but then there is that large playerbase tiers are great. So uh, I'd have to say both if it was possible!

Favourite non om tier?
LC / NU.

Do you know of anyone who makes om videos for youtube? If not do you think someone should be y/y?
Zodiax is the worst YouTuber I've ever had the horror of watching.

Have you been fixed yet
Banned.

I'm quite sure he's literally unfixable
The Choon!

Are you a potato, or a wizard?
I'm a wizard, Pika!

Did you expect to be badged/an OM roommod when said things happened?
Well, I don't know haha. I mean I knew I had to improve myself for the better and so I worked really hard on that! I never expect anything, as most things in the world aren't, so I mean it's great that this happened :].

:heart:

if you could catch cresselia irl but you would lose all your badges, have speech impairment, and have your limbs surgically removed, i've heard subcm is a great set to run

edit: throbulator makes an excellent point

Last edited:
How did you manage ten times more posts than me and 300% more badges by joining a year after me?

Cacnea is cute! ^o^

Why is Lana Del Rey so meh?

Do you like my font?

In all seriousness congratulations on all the success :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)