Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to change my name to: cinccino for ubers
this name is one of my alts that I'm more known for now, and i would like to stick to.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to request my name be changed to: WaveBomber

This would be for the uniformity of my online identity across several websites, as I've determined recently that "Rukario-kun" is weeby to the point of turning off or confusing a large portion of the English-speaking Internet, which I consider undesirable as one with a young YouTube channel trying to build an audience. "WaveBomber" is simpler on the surface and easier to remember and pronounce, yet still it maintains the obscure weeby origins that I personally oh-so-enjoy. I can see myself sticking with it.

Many thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

I would like for my name to be changed to: I like donkeys

The main reason for this name is that it's the same name as my showdown account :3 but there are other reasons as well.
When i first joined Smogon i kinda just joined because i could, I didnt expect to be contributing to analysis's and stuff. So i just chose some random phrase as my username. But now that i am somewhat more loyal and contributive to Smogon, I would like to have a name that that could at least be taken a little seriously (I mean, if i were a mod, chances are i would less likely take advice from someone called mista fista nipple twista, would you?).
On top of all that, my name was kinda funny when i first joined, but now i just find it annoying and obnoxious.
can i get this dam heart after my name removed its impossible to log into smog on my phone without copy pastaing shit
Why don't you just get your phone to save the password lol, thats what i do.

k - oglemi

Ace

ᴅ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would really like a name change to Airwolf
It is my Pokemon Showdown name and I want them both to match, this will also be permanent. n_n

k - oglemi

I would like my forums name to be hanged to: HaxED
The "h" is supposed to be capitalized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It was my fault when I first created this account a while back

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to iEvils please.

It is now my name on PS and other places and i would like to be known as that here too. (also evilsaiyan is kinda old and silly)

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Frogifier because it's my new main alt on showdown and I have recently discovered the glory of frogs.

k - oglemi

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I'd like to request that my name be changed to Freeroamer

Reason: it's the alt I ladder on PS with a lot more, and while this name suited me when I joined, it's kinda boring and I dislike numbered usernames.

k - oglemi

My edit: Ty Oglemi

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
I'd like to request that the digit 6 be removed from the end of my username and have my username be simply "Geodude" please.

I would like to change my username as "Panure"

Reasoning: Well... This is my main PS! account and almost everywhere else. It's also way shorter and easier.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to 666lumberjack because i go that on pretty much every other site/forum. It makes using IRC and being recognisable a pain.

k - oglemi

Can one of you hot mods hit me up with the name Animalityy. New names are the best. ty

k - oglemi

Can my name be changed to Reinier?
This is my real name and the name I use on other forums and IRC.

k - oglemi

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Still haven't decided on what I'll change my name to. In the meantime, though, could you change my join date to March 4, 2014? I never did anything with this account until that date- made it like a year before that and forgot about it.

I'd like to change my name to wtset, because that's the alt I use on Showdown.

Gotcha - Jelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)