Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaargle arrgle fuuuuuck

• Thundurus
  • Timid
  • 29/x/31/31/31/31
  • Hidden power Dragon

If defense was *one* *measly* *point* off, or even 28, I'd have HP ice D:< And boltbeam coverage without the beam is... well, it's just's bolt!!! aaaaagh I'm so pissed.

At the same time, it's a really good Thundurus *except* for lacking HP Ice. So, does anybody perchance have a decent timid HP Ice Thundurus (clone) that I could trade for :/ I really want HP Ice, but, like, economy of time and whatever. So I'm inclined to save. I can trade an ORAS Bold 31/1/31/31/31/30 Latias (used for Stored Power mega sets, doesn't need max speed investment), nicknamble at request, or a clone of this guy. Or, like, my eternal gratitude and dibs on any future SRs. Plz :( I'm gonna have to leave my DS charging all night in order to stall my decision...
*sigh*
maybe in future games there'll be a function that allows you to change a Pokemon's IVs through, like, therapy or something.

Aaaargle arrgle fuuuuuck

• Thundurus
  • Timid
  • 29/x/31/31/31/31
  • Hidden power Dragon

If defense was *one* *measly* *point* off, or even 28, I'd have HP ice D:< And boltbeam coverage without the beam is... well, it's just's bolt!!! aaaaagh I'm so pissed.

At the same time, it's a really good Thundurus *except* for lacking HP Ice. So, does anybody perchance have a decent timid HP Ice Thundurus (clone) that I could trade for :/ I really want HP Ice, but, like, economy of time and whatever. So I'm inclined to save. I can trade an ORAS Bold 31/1/31/31/31/30 Latias (used for Stored Power mega sets, doesn't need max speed investment), nicknamble at request, or a clone of this guy. Or, like, my eternal gratitude and dibs on any future SRs. Plz :( I'm gonna have to leave my DS charging all night in order to stall my decision...
*sigh*
maybe in future games there'll be a function that allows you to change a Pokemon's IVs through, like, therapy or something.

Check out my thread, don't know if you would deem it "good" though, it's a HP ice thundrus.

edit: ill post this here incase you dont feel like checking my thread

Name: Thundurus (Great ball)
lvl: 50 (UT)
IVs: 30 / 16 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Nature(s): Timid
Available abilities: Prankster
Moves: Heal Block, Agility, Discharge, Crunch
Notes: Soft Reseted by me

Aaaargle arrgle fuuuuuck

• Thundurus
  • Timid
  • 29/x/31/31/31/31
  • Hidden power Dragon

*sigh*
Check out mine ;) Not sure if you'll think its great though

Still looking for Pokeguy's Rayquaza if anyone has it.
If you have OR/AS I can trade you a spare copy I have for free. Could you maybe trade me back 4 clones so I can keep doing this? Haha. Oh just saw a few posts later you said you couldn't clone; I got some clones done up, so PM me if you still need one!

EDIT: Looking for a cloner!

Last edited:
IVs: 30 / 16 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Check out mine ;)
(IVs: 27/0/28/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice))
Ahhh I love this forum and I love you guys <3 everyone is so helpful! (and also, surprisingly prompt.) You put me in an awkward position, though! 30/26 physical defenses or 27/28? Hmmmmmmmm! I would appreciate some thoughts on this. (Although if either of you want those Latias or Thundurus later PM me, I have no problem sharing SRd guys as long as I have spares. The Latias is in a matching Pokeball, too, but only because Masterballs are purple and so is MLatias :D)

Edit: oh wow 100th post, I've been here too long :O *ollies outie*

does anyone have a competitive shiny pengaton nosepass in their thread ? if so, cmt for it (matching ball is a plus)

Wew. Not what I was looking for but oh well

Anyone with a Frisk + Covet/Thief/Trick critter?
Just catch some random Compound Eyes Scatterbug and a Frisk Phantump/Trevenant/Pumpkaboo (Ghost-type safari is your friend). Teach TM Thief to the Trevenant and run around through some Steel-type safari with a fainted Scatterbug in your first slot and the Trevenant in the second slot until you Frisk something...

Can't help you with the Pokémon, but that's the way I would do it.

Last edited:
In need of a cloner to clone my newly hatched 31/5/31/31/31/31 Shiny Bold Feebas (Marvel Scale) 4 Egg Moves. You can keep a copy as payment of course. I would like 5 copies plus original. NEVER HAVE TO SEE ANOTHER UGLY FISH AGAIN.

Last edited:
K so I've run some calcs, and - although it's pretty much a non-entity and depends on how important you think physical defense is - IMO 30/26/31 is preferable to 28/27/31 (by .4 of a percentage, max!). ShinyespeonPvP , are you more interested in the Thundurus, or the Latias (or something else, though at this point in my SRing journey I really don't have anything else!)? Also, is the Thundurus nicknamed? Last time I received a legendary I regretted not getting it nicknamed when I had the chance. Lissandra , sorry about having to turn you down, I really appreciate it anyway :) If you want the Latias or Thundurus anyway I'll have clones soon and I'm not looking for anything in return. Congrats on the Feebas :)

Just catch some random Compound Eyes Scatterbug and a Frisk Trevenant. Teach TM Thief to the Trevenant and run around through some Steel-type safari with a fainted Scatterbug in your first slot and the Trevenant in the second slot until you Frisk something...

Can't help you with the Pokémon, but that's the way I would do it.
Yea... Thing is, I'm STILL SRing for Yveltal... So no Trevenant, TM Thief or FS for me

K so I've run some calcs, and - although it's pretty much a non-entity and depends on how important you think physical defense is - IMO 30/26/31 is preferable to 28/27/31 (by .4 of a percentage, max!). ShinyespeonPvP , are you more interested in the Thundurus, or the Latias (or something else, though at this point in my SRing journey I really don't have anything else!)? Also, is the Thundurus nicknamed? Last time I received a legendary I regretted not getting it nicknamed when I had the chance. Lissandra , sorry about having to turn you down, I really appreciate it anyway :) If you want the Latias or Thundurus anyway I'll have clones soon and I'm not looking for anything in return. Congrats on the Feebas :)
The Thundurus is not nicknamed, but it can be, did you have a name in mind for it? I need to get the Thundurus cloned too

edit: Oh, and I'd like your latias for it. I have a question though, is the latias Untouched? If not I'll just take one of your future SR's.

Last edited:
The Thundurus is not nicknamed, but it can be, did you have a name in mind for it? I need to get the Thundurus cloned too
Haha me too, if it's my Thundurus you want :D I have spare Latias ready to go, but either way it'll probably have to wait until later since it's really late for me :( If your next post says you're looking for my Thundurus in return, then:

Looking for a cloner! 1 + original, with a copy for the cloner as per standard. Thanks in advance!

Bartimaeus would be the preferred nickname of choice :) My own isn't nicknamed at the moment, but it can be if you want; Latias's name is Cirrus but I can change that too.

Haha me too, if it's my Thundurus you want :D I have spare Latias ready to go, but either way it'll probably have to wait until later since it's really late for me :( If your next post says you're looking for my Thundurus in return, then:

Looking for a cloner! 1 + original, with a copy for the cloner as per standard. Thanks in advance!

Bartimaeus would be the preferred nickname of choice :) My own isn't nicknamed at the moment, but it can be if you want; Latias's name is Cirrus but I can change that too.
I'll start a conversation with you later on where we can discuss availability to trade, nicknames, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)