Shoddybattle Tournament 2: Now With Teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
With the conclusion of the last tournament about an hour ago and a bunch of interest in Shoddybattle tournaments in general I have decided to host another one in the immediate future!

4 people per team
16 teams
Single elimination
Pairings will be randomly generated (so not team1 vs. team2 and team3 vs. team4, etc.)

RULES:
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Self-KO Clause (if you use Explosion/Selfdestruct/another move that KOs you and it's your last pokemon out, you lose 100% of the time, even if your opponent dies too)
OHKO ban (Fissure, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Guillotine)
Evasion ban (any move that specifically increases evasion: Double Team, Minimize, etc. Things like Sand Veil or Brightpowder are fine)

The following pokemon are banned: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms), Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus (all types), Wobbuffet, and Manaphy.

Everything else is allowed.

www.shoddybattle.com if you still don't have it!

Sign-ups will begin on Tuesday at around 6:00PM EDT. Try to have your team of four ready by then if possible, more details will be in the sign-up thread.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna throw my name in the ring as a free agent, especially since I don't know anyone too well. if you've played me on shoddy then you know that I'm pretty good. PM if you want me for your team.

Team Phazon

Is pretty much formed now. Here's what we're looking at :

Arseus
marrilpet
Dak
HOTPOTATOES Or Geddy Lee if HOTPOTATOES does not respond

Sorry, but these were the first people interested!

I'm trying together a team on another message board so we may be here for this.

I'm not sure if we can make the sign up, since i have something to do at 5 tomorrow, and my possible team mates are in other timezones and different countries.

I would like to take part in this, i am a free agent. You may not really know me but i would like to be on someone's team.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we are team super

Jackal
FM
Loki
Lesm46

i know you guys are intimidated but we will take it easy on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)