Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a kind soul to tutor my Gyarados and Metagross Iron Head and Ice Punch, respectively, and teach Crunch to my Gyarados. There is a Rare Candy attached to Gyarados for Crunch.

As for payment, you may pick your poison, so to speak. Name an item, and If I have it, I'll attach it to the Metagross for you OR we can converse in PMs for my list of breedables.

Thanks in advance. ^_^

Looking for somebody to clone me 3 copies of my Ho-oh, 1 copy of my shiny kecleon, and 1 copy of my HP flying keldeo, pm me if you can help:)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for a kind soul to tutor my Gyarados and Metagross Iron Head and Ice Punch, respectively, and teach Crunch to my Gyarados. There is a Rare Candy attached to Gyarados for Crunch.

As for payment, you may pick your poison, so to speak. Name an item, and If I have it, I'll attach it to the Metagross for you OR we can converse in PMs for my list of breedables.

Thanks in advance. ^_^
I can help, don't need anything in return. Post om my wall. :)

If you want to talk about Battle of Hoenn I have a thread for it. I'm assuming you're running Trick Room judging by your Pokemon, 252 HP / 252 [offensive stat] (Def in Claydol's case) is fine from those three (none lose a point). Camerupt appreciates a little attack investment to beef up its Earthquake, but if you're not running it then don't bother

I've been reading the crap out of your thread honestly, its how I found out about the tourney. Lots of really useful teambuilding ideas being bounced around. I tried some stuff on regular Battle Spot, I don't think Trick Room is going to work out for me too well. I have another plan, probably going to make a RMT style post there, after I have thought it through a bit more.

But thank you for the tips on my EVs, I was wondering if I'd made the right choices, since I play at level 50 usually anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)