Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
my queen <3

also pdc wins, but oras is a team preview coin flip anyways so who knows
sounds a lot like "who knows maybe if pdc has unwinnable match up then tele maybe can win".

You never win games by team preview, the 2nd and 3rd game i had vs bloo show this very well. Unwinnable matchups exist only in the minds of those players who want an excuse when they lose.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Don't forget Chimpact isn't out of this yet. It's tough but he's going to have to beat pdc or tele and Lyconik twice to win.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
sounds a lot like "who knows maybe if pdc has unwinnable match up then tele maybe can win".

You never win games by team preview, the 2nd and 3rd game i had vs bloo show this very well. Unwinnable matchups exist only in the minds of those players who want an excuse when they lose.
"Unwinnable matchups exist only in the minds of those players who want an excuse when they lose."

i legit agree with this.

spoken like a true warrior.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-203738707 :[ btw diancie didn't have diamond storm so even if i stalled out his sun i lost.

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
rofl i only just noticed isnt that the 6 pokemon i used vs adam last spl and got crushed by mega luke with

what a real ass nigga just using a team from 5 metagames ago that wasnt even good anymore by the time LAST ost rolled around and just winning with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)