Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm trying to make a doubles and triples team for battle spot based around Serperior and Zoroark.

I am trying to come up with other Pokemon that would compliment them. Pokemon in mind: tentacruel, azumarill, salamence, aegislash, excadrill, mamoswine, dragonite, lucario, gengar, mega charizard y, suicune, and heatran.

(Asking it again...)Hey, does anyone have a HA sigilyph (tinted lens)--preferably modest?
*if you also have a moody smeargle, I can trade you both of these (either krabby or kricketot)*

Can offer:
If shiny sigilyph, I can offer
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31 shiny krabby (or kricketot)--adamant
Thanks! :)

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but in B2/W2, do I only get one chance to catch Zekrom/Reshiram, or will they come back if I defeat them and then beat the Elite 4 like many other legends?

If I leave it be, is there any part of the post-E4 story that I will be unable to complete (other than Kyurem)?

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but in B2/W2, do I only get one chance to catch Zekrom/Reshiram, or will they come back if I defeat them and then beat the Elite 4 like many other legends?

If I leave it be, is there any part of the post-E4 story that I will be unable to complete (other than Kyurem)?
In B2/W2, you don't even get the chance to catch any of them before beating the E4! Not even Kyurem!

EDIT: Whether they come back or not if you faint them, I'm not so sure. Never tried it.

Oops... I should have been more clear. I've already beaten the Elite 4/Champion and just made it to the top of Dragonspiral Tower where Zekrom came out of the Dark Stone. I know that many legends, if you defeat them, they will reappear if you beat the Elite 4 again. Does that work with Reshi/Zek, or do I only have the one chance?
Ok, what I got from Google was that they respawn if you beat the E4 again and it can be done multiple times.

Pretty sure they come back if you beat the Elite Four again. Although I'm not so sure you can't just leave after awakening them without catching them, if you need to get your Synchronize Pokemon and other stuff to RNG abuse it.
For the record, you can leave after awakening them. I know because I replayed White 2 to RNG Reshiram and Kyurem (Almost hit a seed!).

Last edited:
In B2/W2, you don't even get the chance to catch any of them before beating the E4! Not even Kyurem!
Oops... I should have been more clear. I've already beaten the Elite 4/Champion and just made it to the top of Dragonspiral Tower where Zekrom came out of the Dark Stone. I know that many legends, if you defeat them, will reappear if you beat the Elite 4 again. Does that work with Reshi/Zek, or do I only have the one chance?

Last edited:
Oops... I should have been more clear. I've already beaten the Elite 4/Champion and just made it to the top of Dragonspiral Tower where Zekrom came out of the Dark Stone. I know that many legends, if you defeat them, they will reappear if you beat the Elite 4 again. Does that work with Reshi/Zek, or do I only have the one chance?
Pretty sure they come back if you beat the Elite Four again. Although I'm not so sure you can't just leave after awakening them without catching them, if you need to get your Synchronize Pokemon and other stuff to RNG abuse it.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for the following two Pokemon:

Female Luxury Ball Pawniard, 31/x/31/x/31/x with any Nature, but no HA

Female Safari Ball Lotad, 31/x/31/31/31/x with any Nature

Nature and the IVs (beyond those listed) are completely irrelevant since I'll be breeding these via the Time Machine method.

Last edited:
Looking for any pokemon imported from original ruby/sapphire. I just want to get that time travelers poster thing haha...
Please pm if possible, thanks!

Looking for the following two Pokemon:

Female Luxury Ball Pawniard, 31/x/31/x/31/x with any Nature, but no HA

Female Safari Ball Lotad, 31/x/31/31/31/x with any Nature

Nature and the IVs (beyond those listed) are completely irrelevant since I'll be breeding these via the Time Machine method.
My Lotad is still in the Day Care, let me breed you one

Reactions: Xen

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
For the Battle of Hoenn, it says you have to play 3 matches and get a ranking to get a ha tyrunt. Does that mean you get a ranking after you play 3 matches, or do you get ranked after a certain win/loss ratio? I've never participated in any of Nintendo's competitions so the wording confuses me a bit. Also, I didn't see anything about items in their rules/regulations page. Does that mean you can use any item on your pokemon during the competition? Is soul dew usable on the lati twins? I'd appreciate it if anyone could clear these things up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)