Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lugia likes his Multiscale and doesn't really need a blue pentagon, since it can't even participate in any metagame where the pentagon is required. Don't know about the nature, but personally I don't really see the trade value here...
Agree that the nature needs adjusting, but Pressure is also a viable Lugia ability. Lugia can actually stall out some weaker attacks, some would-be ones like Groudon's Stone Edge thanks to Roost and its higher speed.

Not sure if Multiscale's preferred, but Pressure is by no means an unviable ability.

Hello I have a quick question: if I use my action replay to get the aprico balls in HG/SS and use them a)on normal pokes and b)on poke I get by spawning them in via AR (only the ones that I would get in the game anyway) and then breed with them in x/y are there considered hacked or not. I am not sure because overall I could get them manually.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the Battle of Hoenn, it says you have to play 3 matches and get a ranking to get a ha tyrunt. Does that mean you get a ranking after you play 3 matches, or do you get ranked after a certain win/loss ratio? I've never participated in any of Nintendo's competitions so the wording confuses me a bit. Also, I didn't see anything about items in their rules/regulations page. Does that mean you can use any item on your pokemon during the competition? Is soul dew usable on the lati twins? I'd appreciate it if anyone could clear these things up for me.
Yes you only have to play 3 games to earn a ranking (some people have been confused as to want ranking means, like does it mean top 100 or something). 3 is the minimum number of games to be put onto the global leaderboard, meaning you could come 20,000th and get a Tyrunt.

As for your item question, there is an item clause so one of each allowed. I haven't been able to find any mention of Soul Dew myself but it is banned in regular Battle Spot (and the Maison) so it is safe to assume it is banned here. You could always test it by trying to enter your battle box with it, if it's not allowed they will tell you.

If you want to discuss the competition, join in here :)

WTF HA Tyrunt?! If you get it CMT for a breed, I'm willing to pay (very) high prizes for it
Not to ruin potential business for zapzap29 but the Tyrunt will be readily available so don't go paying too much for it. You could always just enter the comp with a trash team, play 3 games and get the code for it yourself. It won't be released until the 30th this month though..

Lugia likes his Multiscale and doesn't really need a blue pentagon, since it can't even participate in any metagame where the pentagon is required. Don't know about the nature, but personally I don't really see the trade value here...
Multiscale isn't actually always preferred, it's totally up to the user whether they want added longevity or more bulk :/

Also, I'm not the only person who thinks there's going to be another of legendary battle like we had in XY except only pentagon legends will be allowed, am I? That's why I'm bothering to SR legends not eligible for the Battle Spot.

Hello I have a quick question: if I use my action replay to get the aprico balls in HG/SS and use them a)on normal pokes and b)on poke I get by spawning them in via AR (only the ones that I would get in the game anyway) and then breed with them in x/y are there considered hacked or not. I am not sure because overall I could get them manually.
Overall, better to get them manually. Some people tolerate Legendaries RNG'd through rebattle codes, but Pokemon obtained from hacked/illegitimate parents are also illegitimate.

Overall, better to get them manually. Some people tolerate Legendaries RNG'd through rebattle codes, but Pokemon obtained from hacked/illegitimate parents are also illegitimate.
So just to be sure if I add all balls and then go through the game and catch the pokemon on each route with the added balls.These pokemons would be illegitimate parents right?

I'm giving away this egg, since I won't need it anymore. It's free... I just didn't want to open up a new thread in the Giveaways subforum for this one egg. PM/VM me if you have a use for it.

| ESV 1219 | Lotad (M) | Modest | Swift Swim | 31.31.31.31.31.31 | Safari Ball

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
a) If by this you mean Pokémon that cannot normally be caught in the capricorn balls; obviously this would not be legitimate. They wouldn't even be legal.

b) Do you mean you spawn the Pokémon or the Balls via Action Replay. If the Pokémon, 100% illegitimate (and again, most likely illegal); if the balls, some people are ok with it, some aren't. Best just to be honest about how they were obtained.

c) In general, if you need to question the legitimacy of your own Pokémon, it's a sign other people will do the same. 100% safe strategy is to just do everything without codes/modifications.

For the record, there's no need to reply. The questions are more rhetorical than not.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I am looking for someone who can hold 5 eggs for me. I''ll breed 1 egg, trade it to you, reload my save and breed the next egg. I'll do that until you have 5 eggs. I use my TM spread with international parents so I can hatch these Pokémon shiny with 1 user. :) Will take about 30 minutes. All eggs have to be traded back to my OR game. When that's done, I'll switch to AS and give you 5 flawless Dittos with different natures/hidden powers.

TL;DR Hold 5 eggs for 30 minutes and receive 5 flawless Dittos.

I am looking for someone who can hold 5 eggs for me. I''ll breed 1 egg, trade it to you, reload my save and breed the next egg. I'll do that until you have 5 eggs. I use my TM spread with international parents so I can hatch these Pokémon shiny with 1 user. :) Will take about 30 minutes. All eggs have to be traded back to my OR game. When that's done, I'll switch to AS and give you 5 flawless Dittos with different natures/hidden powers.

TL;DR Hold 5 eggs for 30 minutes and receive 5 flawless Dittos.
Hey I can help :P

can we do trades in here? cause i have been looking for a ditto with more than 1 IV for like 2 weeks now XD im willing to trade for one. My only copy of pokemon readily available is pokemon Alpha Sapphire. i just started breeding pokemon for competitive play and all i have done is a 5 IV larvesta bold nature. If anyone is willing to trade me a 5 or 6 iv ditto let me know what ya want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)