Social The Smogon Photo Album

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
BenTheDemon have you ever considered shaving your beard and/or cutting your hair I think you would look better without them
I'm a metalhead, and part of the job is looking as ugly as possible. But if you want a picture of me pre-caveman:

Also here's one when my High School had a "Battle of the Sexes" spirit day. I thought that keeping the beard would make it absurd.

Hey guys!

For those who know me, I had mentioned being on a hiatus from PS! (and Smogon somewhat) to focus on my business. I just moved to VA yesterday to partner with another agency owner who is also a college student. So, while I'm not attending the university a few blocks from me, I'm dorming with and working with college students.

It's great to meet new people, but once people realize I moved from out-of-state they ask "what school did you come from?" I like to respond with

Even though I started getting a horrible cold on Thursday, I had an awesome time at Walker Stalker Con San Francisco meeting some of my favs! It was PACKED!!! I only had general admission and my plane on Sunday flew out early so I only got one day there. There were still a ton of people I wanted to meet but unfortunately not enough time (or money!). :(

Me and Michael Rooker:

Me and Alanna Masterson:

Me and Andrew J. West:

Me and Sarah Wayne Callies:

Me and THE GOD (Jon Bernthal):

I was fangirling pretty hard. Still pissed I had a cold though. In my professional photo op with Jon I was holding in a cough and I looked like a blowfish. :/ lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)