Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a timer ball HA Kabuto? Or some ball other than dream? Mostly interested in timer though.

Arhan, I believe you're stuck with it once you make it.

Looking for HA Torchic. I missed the official event previously but want to get one for breeding. Nature and IV is not an issue.

Last edited:
Looking for a hidden ability chimchar (iron fist) and a hidden ability drowzee (inner focus). Can offer some 5 IV pokemon.

Edit: jagged_angel offermed me HA chimchar, still looking for HA drowzee/hypno
Edit2:
Got the Drowzee

Last edited:
Would also be interested in this.
Since I didn't see an answer to this...here you go:

- everything that got a new mega-evolution in OR/AS (Sableye, Gallade, Glalie, Sowbro, Steelix, Beedrill, Camerupt, Altaria, Salamence, Metagross, Lopunny, ...)
- Unova starters with their HA (Snivy and Tepig mostly)
- everything that's OU (Bisharp, Clefable, Chansey/Blissey, Gliscor, Breloom, Azumarill, Charizards, Gardevoir, ...)
- everything that's useful in VGC (mostly SRs like Landorus, Thundurus, Trick Room Pkmn etc)
- everything with a fancy/unusual Pokéball and/or Hidden Ability (Apricorn Balls/Dreamballs) Note: Apricorn Ball Pkmn can NEVER have their HA!!

But really... Breed whatever you like, it's so easy with a decent Ditto and a Destiny Knot. Just go, explore Kalos/Hoenn, catch females (FriendSafari or DexNav them for HAs), inherit the Pokéballs you caught them with and be happy about what you accomplished!

Hey guys,

I'm new to the thread so bare with me, I'm currently trying to build up my team.
With that being said Im looking for:

I'm looking for a...

Pokemon: Froakie (can be shiny but not a deal breaker)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean

&

Pokemon: Ralts (shiny)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Steadfast

Is anybody willing to trade with me? I'm sure we could work out a good deal.

My friend code is 2938-9003-9827

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Pokemon: Froakie (can be shiny but not a deal breaker)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
I have a Timid 6 IV lv 100 EV'd Greninja back from like, the first few months after X/Y's release that you can have a clone of, if you want? If you'd rather have a shiny, I can breed up a 6 IV female egg through the time machine method (by reloading the save.)

Won't be able to trade for the next few hours however as I'm going through my college classes atm

Just RNGed several Gen 3 Mews and Deoxyses (deoxii? whatever) and I need some input for good 3rd gen tutor moves (if not, suggestions for 4th/5th are ok as well.)

Mew
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Timid 31/x/31/31/30/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31
Impish 30/30/31/x/31/31

Deoxys
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31

Thanks in advance for your input guys

I have a Timid 6 IV lv 100 EV'd Greninja back from like, the first few months after X/Y's release that you can have a clone of, if you want? If you'd rather have a shiny, I can breed up a 6 IV female egg through the time machine method (by reloading the save.)

Won't be able to trade for the next few hours however as I'm going through my college classes atm
Sure, that helps so much! Just let me know when you're ready. I understand about classes, I just graduated myself

Just RNGed several Gen 3 Mews and Deoxyses (deoxii? whatever) and I need some input for good 3rd gen tutor moves (if not, suggestions for 4th/5th are ok as well.)

Mew
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Timid 31/x/31/31/30/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31
Impish 30/30/31/x/31/31

Deoxys
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31

Almost all are for defensive sets:

Mew: Seismic Toss, Counter, Softboiled (cause Roost is werid on Mew ;p), and Defog (4)
Deoxys: Seismic Toss and Counter

Mew
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Timid 31/x/31/31/30/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31
Impish 30/30/31/x/31/31

Deoxys
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31

Mew all except Jolly
Defog,Fake Out, Hypnosis and Softboiled(also CMT for that Impish one)
Jolly Mew
Seismic Toss, Mimic, Counter and Body Slam
Dunno much For Deo

Mew
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Timid 31/x/31/31/30/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31
Impish 30/30/31/x/31/31

Deoxys
Calm 31/x/31/30/31/31
Jolly 31/30/31/x/30/31

I think Impish/Jolly Mew can run a stall-breaker set:
Taunt, Soft-boiled, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp/defog
(i don't usually like defog on mew because it gets pursuit trapped like the Lati twins, whereas you can bait the Bisharp and then reveal Willo, rendering him useless)

For Jolly deoxis this is the best lead set:
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/deoxys-speed

For Calm Deo I'll once again refer you to this:
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/deoxys-defense

i don't really deal with Ubers so yea

Almost all are for defensive sets:

Mew: Seismic Toss, Counter, Softboiled (cause Roost is werid on Mew ;p), and Defog (4)
Deoxys: Seismic Toss and Counter
I don't think that for a hazard control both counter AND seismic toss are necessary, the latter is quite redundant as it is pretty much no less than a 3HKO on everything and allows too much setup opportunity. I'd defo go with Knock Off imo

Last edited:
I don't think that for a hazard control both counter AND seismic toss are necessary, the latter is quite redundant and I'd defo replace it with Knock Off imo
I just assumed that he would possibly be planning to trade these as well, wasn't talking about actual sets.

I just assumed that he would possibly be planning to trade these as well, wasn't talking about actual sets.
ooooh I didn't notice the "tutor" move part ahahahaha never mind :p

EDIT: can tutor moves be re-learnt though Heart Scale if forgotten at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)