Smogon Premier League VI - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORAS Ubers: Hack vs Melee Mewtwo mm2 won last time by playing bad, so hack should watch out for the clutch chokes this time,,,
ORAS Ubers: Donkey vs Edgar Please bring Arceus-Bug this time, good sir =)
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku man on fire
ORAS Ubers: aim vs Fireburn sick game, but gonna pick fireburn as he has more experience in ubers
ORAS Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Steeljackal<3 as long as he steel doesnt bring an iron head mon, probs should win n_n (jk, steel has a solid chance at winning, depending on the matchup)

Last edited:
ORAS NU: RiCH HOMiE CA$ED vs Dat Blast - TBH This is a pretty fair matchup [may even lean towards cased], but I have full faith in my homie Dat Blast that even against literal gods he can easy win.
ORAS NU: giara vs blarajan - Yeah not gonna lie I see Blara winning this one.
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs FLCL - Finch is solid, but FLCL is a legend.
ORAS NU: blunder vs Soulgazer - TBH I would root SG because in my book he's a bit better and I actually know him, but its week 3 which is clearly not a soulgazer number so definitely going with Blunder, who is just as good a player and will bring some pretty interesting stuff.
ORAS NU: meeps vs iTeddeh - because getting teddehs hopes up to fail

L8 predictions but whatever i feel like it

idk where should I posting but I won my rematch vs bedschibaber
I don't understand why the Raiders was so generous to give us +1 in BW and my win streak back (now +15). Everyone knows that bedschibabar is the worst gsc player and he is 1 light year of distance of my power. Even with bs hax he couldn't win as everyone saw. Also, I'm scheduled with the Italian for the weekend.

Last edited:
I have to say you (tiba) have the most classless attitude I have encountered in pokemon. Firstly, you are only available to play Beds at 1am but arrive two hours late so Beds has to play at 3am. Then you resort to PO glitch in order to get the tie whilst displaying a hostile attitude. Whilst I'm fine you going for tie ( only right to go for best interest of team), to go and flat out insult your opponent in battle is the most classless thing a battler can do. I used to really respect you as a great battler but after such blatant unsportsmanlike conduct I have no respect for you at all.

Sure you have a great record in SPL, big whoop de doo - I'm sure you brag about it in real life and impress the ladies with that.

Apart from that ggs ruiners best of luck in SPL. It was a tight series!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)