Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I'm sorry if this isn't the place for this question but when I go to the GTS on Alpha Sapphire there are people offering Celebis or Keldeos for other things (implying that they were able to deposit one). When I try to deposit a celebi it doesn't let me. Why can they deposit celebis while I can't?
Anything with an event ribbon (e.g. every celebi and keldeo that was ever legally distributed) can't be traded via the GTS or wonder trade. Therefore, any Celebi/Keldeo/whatever that you see offered on the GTS is hacked.

LF: Palkia, IVs/Nature preferred but not required. Need it to access Giratina.
CMT.
Bumping, and fixing.
Also, really stupid question, but is the Eon Ticket Latios IV Locked, or is it just my luck? I seem to keep getting a Latios that has 31 in attack.

Anybody have a Sludge Wave Gastly for trade?
Sludge Wave is exclusive to the event Gengar OR Gastly direct from the dream world (they could have it as a special move). It cannot be bred onto other Gastly, though :/ ...Just in case you wanted it to use for breeding purposes :s

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Sludge Wave is exclusive to the event Gengar OR Gastly direct from the dream world (they could have it as a special move). It cannot be bred onto other Gastly, though :/ ...Just in case you wanted it to use for breeding purposes :s
It full on can't be bred on? Awwh :/

Strange his the Strategy 'dex recommends it for almost every set though. Then again, I suppose that's mainly for Showdown. Is Sludge Bomb a viable alternative?

It full on can't be bred on? Awwh :/

Strange his the Strategy 'dex recommends it for almost every set though. Then again, I suppose that's mainly for Showdown. Is Sludge Bomb a viable alternative?
Yeah, I looked through the recommended Gengar sets, too and it took me a few minutes to figure out that SWave is super rare xD Sludge Bomb is def your poison STAB of choice then. 5 Base Power less, but 30% chance to poison (instead of Wave's 10%)

/edit: Greninja'd

Nope, none of my pokemon have this and weirdly enough my in-game Kyogre and Rayquasa can't be traded either... Sorry for the long discussion I'm just really confused
If your event pokemon don't have event ribbons they're (bad) hacks..if your kyogre and rayquaza have ORAS exclusive moves (origin pulse (?) And dragon ascent) and you're trying to trade them to x and y you'll have to erase those moves to trade them

If your event pokemon don't have event ribbons they're (bad) hacks..if your kyogre and rayquaza have ORAS exclusive moves (origin pulse (?) And dragon ascent) and you're trying to trade them to x and y you'll have to erase those moves to trade them
Alright, I won't deny that they may be bad hacks (they still battle ;)). Does your second point mean that the ORAS GTS and XY GTS are one and the same?

BTW, i do have a sludge wave gengar that i'd be willing to give away, but it's impish nature. it has 3 ivs though. i also have a docile beldum looking to give away. i got a better nature one for both, so my originals i don't need.

i also have some monster hunter 4 demo codes to give away too if anyone is interested.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Would you trade for it? Is it pentagon? Thats probably the best I can find. I have a premier challenge on sunday
Yes to both. Though it was caught in a master ball, if that makes any difference to you (I was alternating between dive and premier balls, but this spread happened to be the reset when the Thundurus capped off my Smeargle)?

I'll be able to trade in about an hour or so and after I clone it, if you'll be around then? Don't need anything special for it since it's for VGC usage.

Yes to both. Though it was caught in a master ball, if that makes any difference to you (I was alternating between dive and premier balls, but this spread happened to be the reset when the Thundurus capped off my Smeargle)?

I'll be able to trade in about an hour or so and after I clone it, if you'll be around then? Don't need anything special for it since it's for VGC usage.
I can trade them just pm me. Thank you

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Looking for somebody to clone stuff w/ ability capsule attached to it.

Side note, is there anywhere I could find a defog+counter skarmory or a legit chansey with wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)