Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm about to start SRing for Yveltal, does anyone have a suggestion for a good nature that hasn't been done to death yet?

Currently considering Rash or Impish.

Virtually any Wish Chansey you find is hacked, sadly. :(
what about wish chansey with random nature and no ivs ~ It is rare but not impossible ( keep them in FR/LG and transfer it up through time ).

perfect chansey with wish are impossible though lol

I'm about to start SRing for Yveltal, does anyone have a suggestion for a good nature that hasn't been done to death yet?

I would do Impish if I were you. I remember having one on my team for the Gengarite suspect test a few months back, and that thing was really good.

Rash or mild for added oblivion wing damage..naughty is a thing..or Lonely

I like lonely not only is it usable, it also makes reference to how Yveltal kills everything around it becoming the ultimate forever alone.

Could this build be useful in a team on VGC doubles or singles Battle spot?

Landorus-Therian
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Anyone willing to clone a modest hp ice thundurus? it wouldn't be redistributed. it would be for my personal use in my team. i am offering an event gengar + event beldum + my old thundurus. the beldum and gengar are not untouched. i use them to battle a little bit and they don't have the best natures, but im trying to get rid of them. plus i have a bunch of stuff i can breed. please let me know if interested. i also have a 5iv quiet 5iv phione for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)