Battle of Hoenn [Online Competition] - Finished! Erebyssial Wins!

I had quite a bit of success with my team, I went 9-1 but my only loss was because of a costly misclick. Here's the team I was using:
Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt
- Foul Play

Rhyperior @ Assault Vest
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Metal Burst

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Salamence @ Salamencite
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Double-Edge

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

They all proved to be pretty useful, and I generally had a good matchup against every team I faced. Sabeleye was probably the most useful, as the competition is very physically heavy and the choice between the two megas was really useful as pretty much every team was weak to one or the other. Rhyperior was the least useful, as I only had one opportunity to bring it due to the abundance of Azumarill, Swampert, and Breloom, however it did come in handy in the match I brought it as it was successfully able to take out my opponent's Latias and Gardevoir.

You're not listening to me, this is not the Battle Maison any more. Iron Head does the same damage to Medicham as Zen Headbutt so I'm not sure how that is a valid argument, and you have Earthquake to hit Poison types (who aren't even a threat anyway), the only valid thing you said was that it hits Fighting types but I pointed out that the only prominent Fighting type is Breloom who is still OHKO'd by Ice Punch anyway. Zen Headbutt / Iron Head is not a viable alternative for taking out Salamence, you're making assumptions without actually doing any damage calculations. I can assure you that if you don't have Ice Punch on that set, Salemance will kill you:

M-Mence against Metagross:

• 252 Atk Mega Salamence Earthquake vs. 6 HP / 0 Def Mega Metagross: 88-104 (56.4 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +1 252 Atk Mega Salamence Earthquake vs. 6 HP / 0 Def Mega Metagross: 132-156 (84.6 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
  • 252+ SpA Mega Salamence Fire Blast vs. 6 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 122-144 (78.2 - 92.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Metagross against M-Mence:

• 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Zen Headbutt / Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Salamence: 85-102 (50 - 60%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Salamence: 216-256 (127 - 150.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • -1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Salamence: 144-172 (84.7 - 101.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
  • -1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Salamence: 30-36 (17.6 - 21.1%) -- possible 5HKO

Just from looking at these shows that not running Ice Punch allows every Salamence set to 2HKO Metagross before it can do the same back, while Ice Punch allows it to take on and win against non-boosted or +1 physical Mence or fully special Mence and win, even after being Intimidated!! If that doesn't sell you on it then I don't know what will

I suggested Dark Pulse on the Calm Mind Mega Sableye set, not the regular one! Again, you're not reading the information I'm giving you, I said that Foul Play doesn't use Sableye's attack stat, rather it uses the opponents, making it a great move against things like Mence, Metagross and other high-attack threats. Knock Off is recommended with an Impish Nature so you're right, yours wouldn't do that much damage, but the ability to get rid of the opposing Pokemon's item could prove effective (good for Sableye vs Sableye fights)

Mega Metagross doesn't need bulk, it needs attack and speed. I gave you max attack and bulk on Azumarill, what else would you need?
Okay, I knew that Kanchaenk would probably be able to survive at least one Fire Blast (and probably dodge the other 25% of the time), but I didn't think of an Earthquake. That is enough to convince me that perhaps sacrificing the Psychic STAB is worth it, so it is a good thing that I didn't lock in my team yet.
And in my somewhat klutzy manner, I figured that I could interchange Taunt for Calm Mind and vice versa, so I'm more like mis-reading the information that you've given me, but have applied them non-the-less.

I would like bulk on my Pokemon, but I can tell that you're more of an expert in this sort of thing than me, so I changed the EVs hours ago. Having the right combination of HP for Azumarill makes perfect sense in particular.

I want to thank you again for your advice. Sorry if my thick-headeness caused any confusion. Hopefully, it helps you a little to know that I have been applying your advice.

Hey JES, I wanted to say something because when I read your posts it is uncannily like looking back at myself until very recently. There are a lot of things about competitive battling that are very different to in-game battling, even battling amongst your friends if they're not competitive, and even battling in places like the Battle Frontier and Battle Maison. Certain things that have served you well in your Pokemon career will simply not work in a competitive climate, especially things that affect people like me, and I suspect you, who get really attached to our 'mons. I know how it is - you like those tanky pokes that can laugh off a hit and then hammer the foe into the ground. It is undeniably satisfying. But unfortunately, some pokes just don't work like that. Sometimes a poke's role in your team, the conditions of the meta, or just its base stats will conspire to mean it can't do that for you anymore. A lot of people (myself included) get into denial. The "I don't care how defensive it is, it isn't going to like it." argument speaks to me here. But let me tell you something, you gotta suck it up and let these guys give you some help, and learn all these little intricacies and tactics that underlie the meta, because you wanna know what's even more satisfying than tanking a hit and kicking the opponent in the face? Doing that to every Pokemon on their team because you picked the right mon that can do that more than two times before being KO'd, or sweeping their entire team because you got those EVs just right to game the system, or even better, using what you've learned from all the help and tried-and-tested strategies to make your own strategy and surprise the hell out of everyone. Find that niche that makes your favourite rock. Find that combo that nobody else has thought of. Because I promise you, winning a legit competitive battle like that is both hilarious and oh-so satisfying. It may not have been my own strategy (I love Serebii's POTW), but the other day I surprised my opponent with a Choice Band Delibird, and I swept 4 out of 6 of his Pokemon to take home the win. And that felt way better than all the times I've sacrificed what I know is the sensible competitive strategy for sake of personal attachment to Pokemon or moves or ways of playing and ended up getting my butt handed to me after that one satisfying KO.
The upshot is, competitive play has a really weird enjoyment curve, but I promise, once you get over that hump of how different a world it is and how much you have to learn and get into it whole-hog. It is really, really fun. Good luck, my friend. ;)
Yeah, a year ago, I didn't even know about natures, or IVs, so I know that I still have much left to learn, and that the people here who give advice are more than well meaning folks: they know what they are talking about, and they even bring up the math to prove it to drive home the point. Speaking of calculations, that is something I've yet to wrap my head around.
To show how bad I used to be, I'll bring up the point that I entered one of those competitions for X/Y (I think it was the first tournament), with Pokemon who didn't have dedicated Natures or IVs. It was hell, loosing more than winning, though that was also because I learned the hard way that competitive battling is set up way different from what I was used to, and by the time that I finally started to get used to that format, my loses were too high to make up for the wins that I had.

I've since learned a lot since that occasion, and have learned to take the advice kindly posted throughout the forum, not so much sucking it up, so much as resigning myself to knowing that listening to this advice is the correct course of action.

And thanks for the wish of good luck. I'll probably need it.

cant say edit: don't double post

Last edited by a moderator:
I set my time to the correct time [my 3ds was 5 hours behind for some reason] and now It says I can't battle right now. Can someone explain?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I set my time to the correct time [my 3ds was 5 hours behind for some reason] and now It says I can't battle right now. Can someone explain?
Changing the DS clock is known to affect time/day-based elements like Mirage Spots not appearing, the massager not giving your Pokemon a massage, and Secret Base trainers not wanting to battle you, for 24 hours (and the next rollover to midnight). I've never heard of this affecting Battle Spot competitions though, but it could be the cause. If it is, you should be able to battle again tomorrow. If it's not then I have no idea :(

Thanks so much for your help, Aussie. I'm actually very glad you suggested those changes to Rhyperior, as it is actually how he is set up at the moment, and I was just about to start making the changes! A lot less work for me to do there now, and I do so love Assault Vest Rhyperior. I'm not sure why I went so entry hazard-happy, but I see now why that is so silly in a 3v3 situation. I think I'm going to go for Megahorn, Rock Blast, Ice Punch and Earthquake. It is as you say a great set up to be able to take a hit and punish all those squishies that think they can KO you.

As for Tentacruel, I see now why Knock Off and Toxic Spikes are definitely not the best options. I'm wondering if maybe it is a better idea to run a different Rain Dancer in that case. Maybe the Sableye that jamashawalker suggested above. I do after all have a plethora of Water types already, and Walrein running Toxic. Plus, three possible megas with only two holding stones is a fun way to mess with the opponent's mind. If you think Tentacruel is still the best option, I am wondering why Sludge Wave is your STAB of choice. I noticed that a lot of sets suggest Acid Spray; do you not agree? Curious to hear your thoughts.
Gah, probably a bit late with this! Sorry. The main reason to use Acid Spray in OU is for countering bulky Calm Mind users such as Clefairy or Suicune, since it offsets two of their turns of using Calm Mind, on top of hitting Clefairy super-effectively. Latias and Sableye-Mega are the only two mons in Hoenn that could pull off a similar set. Tentacruel's not going to be as effective against those two since it doesn't resist their STAB attacks. Sludge Wave is chosen because it's Tentacruel's strongest move against Azumarill, the main thing he's supposed to counter.

Anyway, my Day 1 started well, sweeping my first opponent with Scarf Latias Ice Beam (he brought Sceptile-M, Flygon and Salamence). Unfortunately I forgot to switch my Skarmory's ability to Sturdy from Keen Eye, which mattered in the 2nd battle. And in the third, I mostly got outplayed (though having HP Fire on my Latias might have helped. Not sure if I'll do any more now that I've qualified for the prize. I do need to work on my VGC team. Looking forward to the next competition, since I missed out on the year of Ubers. My Groudon's not perfectly SRed, but it does have 31 in most of the places it counts...

I won 9 games, The lose was because i didnt lead with Breloom that time. My team is MSalamence/MBlaziken/SashBreloom/EvioDusclops(im in OR, no sableye for me)/AVAzumarill/ScarfLatios, but today was pure Breloom/Dus/Mega.

Didn't actually know it started today. Currently on a 7-0 streak. Bulky DD Facade-M-Mence has worked amazingly with almost everyone I've played running WoW. Being on cart I expected more DT/Minimize shenanigans, I guess it's early days yet lol.

So having practiced since the Showdown ladder opened, my elo has rollercoastered from 1100s to 1300s. I spent a lot of that time just messing around with any and all ideas that came across to me as interesting. The Sableye-Swampert rain core isn't the most effective way to play BoH but it's what I found fun! So I came into my games without the mindset to go for #1 but rather as a way to have fun and see what I can do to beat the common threats in the format. So here's my team at a glance:

And the importable:
Sableye @ Damp Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Rain Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt

Exploud @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Flamethrower
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Game 1 win: 1-0... this isn't going to be easy
Game 2 loss: I set up rain for his Azumarill turning some 2HKOs into OHKOs
Game 3 win: Sableye saves the day
Game 4 loss: Mega Mawile hurts
Game 5 win: My Anti-Breloom Lum Berry Metagross was a resounding success
Game 6 loss: Metagross Earthquakes the opposing Mega Blaziken to 1 HP. These things happen
Game 7 win: Substitute Sableye, that's actually a pretty neat idea. Also I see a pattern coming along, I guess I really am the average player
Game 8 win: Manectric gets a Lightning Rod boost off of a Gyarados' Thunder Wave. I break the alternating win-lose pattern
Game 9 win: The opponent managed to misread "Battle of Hoenn" as "Show off your shinies". Quick 3-0
Game 10 win: Manectric+Gardevoir is love. I don't think they expected Gardevoir to outspeed +1 Mega Blazkien

Day 1: 7 Win - 3 Loss. 1500 -> 1563

You guys getting 9-1s are amazing

Last edited:

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yay, finished 8-2 on the first day which is better than I expected considering I'm not taking this overly seriously ^.^ My team is quite similar to mhykah's in that I use a sableye+swift swim core and four mence checks. Here's my team and importable:

Mawile @ Mawilite
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Sableye @ Damp Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play
- Rain Dance

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Gardevoir @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Gyarados @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

Donphan @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Ice Shard

nb: some of the spreads here might be different on my cart as I literally pulled mons together but lol these ones are far better. I lost a game because Azumarill outsped my Ludicolo with Play Rough)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
7-3

Lost to:
Hi Jump Kick missing against 30% HP Mawile (the guy had milotic at the back and I was trying to catch that). It ended with my low HP blaziken vs his low HP rocky helmet milotic and I lost due to Helmet dmg.
1 turn sleep from Spore + 2 hit Bullet Seed vs mega manectric. Ended with 0-1 with his Manectric at ~10% HP
Meteor Mash miss + getting burned by Flamethrower vs regular Salamence. He had Mega Mawile at the back which wouldn't have been an issue if I took Mence out as I had Blaziken waiting. Oh and just to make me feel bad Meteor Mash missed vs his Mawile on the switch too.

Surprising number of Dusclops.

Last edited:
Gosh, some of you fellas sure are chomping at the bit quite early, aren't you? Just couldn't wait to test out your new teams, eh? I feel too groggy to start now, but I minus well register my team.

7-1 and stopped because I couldn't take the heat.

I'm new to pokemon (<30 'serious' matches played) so I don't know the lingo but I found surprisingly few salamences (many in battle preview but none in actual combat). I feel like my victories came from picking the right pokemon to battle rather than in-battle decisions.

Other surprises were the number of dusclops/dusknoir, blaziken and skarmory.

Biggest MVP on my team was crobat for the fast taunt and surprisingly good damage and bulk. I think a lot of people didn't expect crobat to be so fast/tanky/strong so they let their guard down. My loss came from not taunting a dusknoir which then set up trick room. I didn't see the trick room coming at all and lost.

My team was Aggron, Crobat, Gardevoir, Ludicolo, Machamp and Manectric. My least used pokemon was Machamp but he saved my life HARD when he did come out. Most used was Crobat.

Unfortunately you can't view the 6 pokemon in the battle box in the replay, so a lot of drafting decisions can't be analysed after the battle.

My major takeaway from day 1 is that drafting is probably the most important thing in 3v3 and it's a shame that we can't watch our drafting stages to learn from them (also ludicolo hits like a truck).

Last edited:
This whole competition is really teaching me the importance of getting Delta over and done with. Losing super badly and all (mainly) because I didn't have good items on my pokes :( Expert Belt/etc just cannot cut it vs Choice Items/Life Orbs...

Edit: Anyway, find that MixMence is really effective here. Extremely good in catching people off guard. :p

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
This whole competition is really teaching me the importance of getting Delta over and done with. Losing super badly and all (mainly) because I didn't have good items on my pokes :( Expert Belt/etc just cannot cut it vs Choice Items/Life Orbs...

Edit: Anyway, find that MixMence is really effective here. Extremely good in catching people off guard. :p
If it helps, you can get Life Orbs off of dexnav'd wild Absol.

If it helps, you can get Life Orbs off of dexnav'd wild Absol.
Yup I know. Just that I already registered my Box. Oh well. My aim was to get the Tyrunt, so the losses are just, well, losses.

Edit: I'm amazed by the sheer number of Japanese players that went to breed Speed Boost Torchics. Was expecting more Mega Blazikens instead of so many non-Mega HA versions. o.0

Last edited:
Reactions: JES
Yup I know. Just that I already registered my Box. Oh well. My aim was to get the Tyrunt, so the losses are just, well, losses.

Edit: I'm amazed by the sheer number of Japanese players that went to breed Speed Boost Torchics. Was expecting more Mega Blazikens instead of so many non-Mega HA versions. o.0
Plus one American player. I guess that I'm finally starting to think like a Japanese. And yeah, who cares about the losses (well, okay, I prefer to win), just bring on that Sturdy Tyrunt!!

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
It's not surprising. Regular LO speed boost blaziken is still really good and doesn't need the mega stone to function well. Other things like salamence, metagross, etc will get a lot more use out of it.

I went 9-1 today, I probably should have lost the 6th battle but I should have one the 10th, I guess that balances it out. My grass knotting Mega Metagross has killed like 4/5 of the swamperts I've seen (One because one had a Rindo Berry). I noticed my Machamp was dead weight though.

I rate this competition 7.8/10
Too much Breloom.

Went 9-1 before getting locked out. Apparently the 10 match counter doesn't reset for each day but for each 24 hrs(?). My only loss came from a Sub-Punch Breloom as I foolishly didn't bring Sableye. A single taunt would have kept my streak intact. Bah

Yeah, if there is one thing that I've learned, it is that Breloom owners hate Sableyes. I taunted this one Shiny Breloom, and all he could do was Bullet Seed me. After I burned his Pokemon, he eventually forfeited, even though he had two Pokemon left. Guess he knew he was beat.

I guess my 8-2 score isn't much to be proud of.

I lost my first battle, due to not quite being in the groove for the first one (it doesn't help that my Cradily was crited, and after having all three Stockpile boosts, and about to lay down some Storm Drain boosted hurt on an Azumarill!!), and I got out-manuevered by a Japanese trainer, who as everyone knows by now, are about as tough as they come. But I took out one of his Pokemon, and burned his Gardevoir before I went down.

Skarmorys are an annoyance for my team apparently, and not one that I had really prepared to face. I probably should've brought along my Blaziken that time around, but it sucks not knowing what your opponent is going to use. Though his Skarmory certainly didn't like that Belly Drum-assisted Waterfall.

For a Mega Gyarados, would I want to run Waterfall / DD / Earthquake / Crunch (Walled by Breloom, otherwise great coverage) or Ice Fang (Weaker, but hits Breloom/Salamence)?
Probably not going to have everything EV'd by the end of the day but eh, this is for a Tyrunt anyway.

For a Mega Gyarados, would I want to run Waterfall / DD / Earthquake / Crunch (Walled by Breloom, otherwise great coverage) or Ice Fang (Weaker, but hits Breloom/Salamence)?
Probably not going to have everything EV'd by the end of the day but eh, this is for a Tyrunt anyway.
Depends on whether your team can beat Mence. Mega Gyarados wouldn't beat Brelooms with Focus Sash which is fairly common, if you want a way to do that, I'd go Safety Goggles or Lum Berry :)

Bounce could also be considered to beat Ludicolo, it depends on what the rest of your team can handle

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apparently the 10 match counter doesn't reset for each day but for each 24 hrs
Because this is played on a global scale it uses UTC as the standard time, so the 'day' resets at midnight UTC (so yeah, every 24 hours, for me it's 11am)

Yeah, if there is one thing that I've learned, it is that Breloom owners hate Sableyes. I taunted this one Shiny Breloom, and all he could do was Bullet Seed me. After I burned his Pokemon, he eventually forfeited, even though he had two Pokemon left. Guess he knew he was beat.

I guess my 8-2 score isn't much to be proud of.

I lost my first battle, due to not quite being in the groove for the first one (it doesn't help that my Cradily was crited, and after having all three Stockpile boosts, and about to lay down some Storm Drain boosted hurt on an Azumarill!!), and I got out-manuevered by a Japanese trainer, who as everyone knows by now, are about as tough as they come. But I took out one of his Pokemon, and burned his Gardevoir before I went down.

Skarmorys are an annoyance for my team apparently, and not one that I had really prepared to face. I probably should've brought along my Blaziken that time around, but it sucks not knowing what your opponent is going to use. Though his Skarmory certainly didn't like that Belly Drum-assisted Waterfall.
8-2 is really good for the first day of the first competition you've taken this seriously, I'm really happy for you! What was your main lineup that you've used and what have you been running into? Also, how does it compare to the Maison? ;)

Ice Fang is really good for obvious reasons so I would try getting it on there somehow. Crunch is the most dispensable move on the set due to it really only hitting Dusclops/Noir, Starmie and Banette hard, which don't seem too prominent anyway. Either way, Sash Breloom still walks all over you, the only way to remedy it is with a Lum Berry / Safety Goggles and Substitute (Bullet Seed will break it and hit you with its additional hits though) so like mhykah said, it really depends on what your team can handle and chose coverage based on that

Depends on whether your team can beat Mence. Mega Gyarados wouldn't beat Brelooms with Focus Sash which is fairly common, if you want a way to do that, I'd go Safety Goggles or Lum Berry :)

Bounce could also be considered to beat Ludicolo, it depends on what the rest of your team can handle
Mega Aggron / (Mega) Gyara / LO Blaziken / Leftovers Roserade (Black Sludge is stupidly rare) / AssVest Gardevoir (Don't ask, I'm nuts) / Passho Rhyperior. Got Mence as cockblocked as it really gets, Breloom utterly hates Roserade for so many reasons. Same for Ludicolo (am I the only one who noticed Roserade shits on every Grass type in Hoenn?). Decided on Ice Fang + Mega Stone, it'll give me the best flexibility imo. Luckily this is all shit I had laying around, so won't take me long; had more done than I thought. I probably have some horrific, glaring weakness but eh, its for the Tyrunt lulz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)