SDPL Week 3

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I have no idea why people think I'm mad about this game ??

I don't see sdpl as anything but casual games, and a reason to hang out and test a bit with some teammates. A loss in this tournament isn't going to bring me down, especially not when it's against paul's innovation. This might be why Doubles is considered the saltiest community. I had legit fun playing that game but then immediately people are saying I am upset or mad or bad for god knows what reason. How about showing each other some respect?
I just think it's funny you Icy Winded a Serperior

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Laga fyi "I lost because I don't care LOL" is a typical excuse (the typical excuse?) from mad people when they can't justify a defeat by haxx. Your opponent couldn't deserve more the win than that, but you still refuse to say that he played good, you just says that "I didn't care", meaning "I could have won easily otherwise".

I am not saying that this is the case in this specific battle, just explaining why that kind of post gets that kind of answer.

22:49 youngjake93: am I the only one that thinks it is weird that kyle is getting hyped after beating the most kingdra weak team in existence with kingdra and then barely beating a horrible perish trap team that was also played horribly?
Now he beat a 5x weak to ice stall team with blizzspam and dual ice coverage Milotic. The legend of KyleCole continues.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Laga fyi "I lost because I don't care LOL" is a typical excuse (the typical excuse?) from mad people when they can't justify a defeat by haxx. Your opponent couldn't deserve more the win than that, but you still refuse to say that he played good, you just says that "I didn't care", meaning "I could have won easily otherwise".

I am not saying that this is the case in this specific battle, just explaining why that kind of post gets that kind of answer.
I'd like it if you or anyone could point out where I said "I'm mad, I played better than makiri, and I deserved to win that game" or anything that implies any of those things being my opinion. I lost because makiri brought pokemon and moves that I didn't think twice about, and I haven't said anything else since losing!?

Also the only reason why that kind of post gets that kind of answer is because srk plays doubles LOL

Edit: hell I even laughed at TOTEM's post last week but I became kinda upset seeing how uncreative srk was in replying to my loss post. There is zero reason to call someone dumb and bad for losing a game without complaining one bit, and I wouldn't find it funny regardless of who it's aimed at...

edit @ below: o ok i just wanted a reason to post kappa

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just explained that you didn't literally say it, you just posted in an ambiguous way. The way that someone mad-but-try-to-keep-it-cool would have posted.

Again, I am not saying this is what you meant, I am just explaining the ambiguity since you didn't see it.

I just explained that you didn't literally say it, you just posted in an ambiguous way. The way that someone mad-but-try-to-keep-it-cool would have posted.

Again, I am not saying this is what you meant, I am just explaining the ambiguity since you didn't see it.
Lol stop. You sound like some insecure chick decoding text messages that don't actually have any hidden meanings.
Just leave it as it is. If Laga stopped caring about this tournament with their team's series on the line, then Ablast can decide to bench him or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)