Fragor's Trade Shop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, what shines do you have to offer?
Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy irl and until this Sunday.

What I have on hand is a Jungle Scatterbug in Dusk Ball, Continental Scatterbug in a Repeat Ball, and a Premier Ball Aaron, they all have appropriate spreads according to their nature. Though I need to check on some eggs which are Archipelago Scatterbugs in a Lux Ball, a Marine Scatterbug in Dive Ball, a female Nidoran in Dive, and a Mawile in Love Ball to see if they have active hatchers on reddit. All of them come with 4 egg moves.

I'm wondering how many shinies is the price of your Giratina? I'm uncertain if I have enough to pay for one.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy irl and until this Sunday.

What I have on hand is a Jungle Scatterbug in Dusk Ball, Continental Scatterbug in a Repeat Ball, and a Premier Ball Aaron, they all have appropriate spreads according to their nature. Though I need to check on some eggs which are Archipelago Scatterbugs in a Lux Ball, a Marine Scatterbug in Dive Ball, a female Nidoran in Dive, and a Mawile in Love Ball to see if they have active hatchers on reddit. All of them come with 4 egg moves.

I'm wondering how many shinies is the price of your Giratina? I'm uncertain if I have enough to pay for one.
Hey there. No worries. I've been busy with holidays too. One shiny Pokemon is enough. How about the Jungle Scatterbug in a Dusk Ball? Please PM me so we can arrange a time to trade. Thanks!

CMT for that Latios and Heatran, please reply there, any chance you are holding into a Diancie code or two?CMT for that too, if you are.

Hi there, interested in ur Bold Mew. I can trade u some mons for it. Notable ones I have are: Timid Pidgey in Dusk ball, Relaxed Foongus HA, Timid Ralts, Jolly Snorunt HA in Dive ball, Adamant Grimer HA, Timid Staryu. The rest are leftover spitbacks with non-appropriate IVs.

I know my collection is not much, but I can offer other things like EV trainings and any BP items.

Hi there, interested in ur Bold Mew. I can trade u some mons for it. Notable ones I have are: Timid Pidgey in Dusk ball, Relaxed Foongus HA, Timid Ralts, Jolly Snorunt HA in Dive ball, Adamant Grimer HA, Timid Staryu. The rest are leftover spitbacks with non-appropriate IVs.

I know my collection is not much, but I can offer other things like EV trainings and any BP items.
I'm not interested in any of those. Sorry.

hey, can you clone my 13 Movie giveaway suicune (extremspeed and aquaring) and moltres? Both competive pokemon With hidden Powers and so on! You can take a copy ofc
Hey there. Just saw your message. Sure I can clone for you. Please PM me so we can setup a time to meet tomorrow.

#041 Zubat
Available Gender:
♂|♀
Natures: Jolly
Abilities: Infiltrator
IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog

Hey, really looking for this fella right here!

I can offer this:
Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom, Thundurus Vicitini, keldeo, shaymin

Shiney:Suicune, Entei,(13 Movie giveaway ExtreemSpeed both) Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.

Hey, sorry I don't have a trade thread but I am interested in your Timid Froakie. Would you want to trade for either 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Swift Swim Feebas in a Great Ball or 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Natural Cure Swablu in a Dive Ball? Both are hatched, female and cloned. Feebas' beauty is high enough to evolve also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)