Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks ... even though it's not the answer I hoped to hear.
It's a shame that there is no other way since I'm no fan of showdown, cheating is no option (same as with showdown: it just doesn't feel like it's "my" Pokemon if I get it without any effort) and RNG isn't even possible in gen 6 as far as I know. Well, I guess I'll have to stick with soft resetting and then battling with not entirely perfect pokemon.
I don't know much about ingame stuff, but you could always try heading over to the wifi forum and trade for a well IV'd legendary.

but be prepared to sell your right arm

Simple Question. i am trying to understand the OU Ruling for Pokemon that are banned. is it only the pokemon in Uber that cant be used or is it the list of pokemon when your looking at the OU Ruling plus the Uber?

Thanks ahead of time

Simple Question. i am trying to understand the OU Ruling for Pokemon that are banned. is it only the pokemon in Uber that cant be used or is it the list of pokemon when your looking at the OU Ruling plus the Uber?

Thanks ahead of time
Any specific pokemon that cannot be used in OU is in the uber tier

Thanks ahead of time
Only Uber Pokemon are banned. For a full OU rules list, check out this link~

Thanks ... even though it's not the answer I hoped to hear.
It's a shame that there is no other way since I'm no fan of showdown, cheating is no option (same as with showdown: it just doesn't feel like it's "my" Pokemon if I get it without any effort) and RNG isn't even possible in gen 6 as far as I know. Well, I guess I'll have to stick with soft resetting and then battling with not entirely perfect pokemon.
Oh man! I am so with you! I have never seen or known anyone else with this opinion besides myself. I agree 100%, cheeting is shameful and should never be an option and I take no legends except my own that I caught.I dont like showdown either, im all about the blood sweat and tears in raising your own pokemon. When you win with pokemon you raised yourself theres just no other feeling like it! Then I also dislike shiny pokemon for the same reasons, then they just arn't special anymore. I feel better going in with my pack of normals rather than an army of shinies which you can figure at least one is hacked >:(

Is there a button that allows me to pm someone? How can i privately send a message to someone on here? Apparently I can only start conversations with people that follow me in return...?

Is there a button that allows me to pm someone? How can i privately send a message to someone on here? Apparently I can only start conversations with people that follow me in return...?
Click on their profile and say 'Start a Conversation'. You can also start a conversation by clicking on Start a new Conversation under your inbox then adding the person you want to PM. Some people can't be PMed due to their settings, though.

Edit-damn the ninja is real

Does anybody know a damage calculator which has implemented the ORAS megas? I've been searching for one for 1 month and nothing..

I cant use a computer (parents businees computer) is there anything like showdown thats moble or just the pkmn building part.
If you can't use a computer, you can play PS on the app Kingler linked above (if you have an Android phone) or try playing it on your phone's browser. I don't know that there are any better options.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am new to this, so basically how do i enter in a tournament?
For normal tournaments just go http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/tournaments.34/ and find one that says "signups" and post "in". Then check when it'll go to the first round and check back for the new thread. For other tournaments such as SPL (and anything in the subforum there) you need to read the specific rules for getting into those. Some you need to try out for, whereas others have other sets of rules. For anything else for the most part its as simple as reading what the tournament is about and posting "in".

For normal tournaments just go http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/tournaments.34/ and find one that says "signups" and post "in". Then check when it'll go to the first round and check back for the new thread. For other tournaments such as SPL (and anything in the subforum there) you need to read the specific rules for getting into those. Some you need to try out for, whereas others have other sets of rules. For anything else for the most part its as simple as reading what the tournament is about and posting "in".
Thanks a lot for your help! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)