2015 Musics - Join us at #Tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
helo fwends. it's danilo here, posting a thread ;)
for the next 12 months we will talk about 2015 musics. what are u excited for? What have you listened to?
im hyped for new kendrick, kanye, doomstarks, panda bear (just downloaded), godspeed you! (let's lift our skinny fists and pray), aphex twin ep, and more ~n____n~

also drop ur ryms here so u can recommend me/the community stuff and we can argue about ratings! im danilosvoice

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
http://www.last.fm/user/zephyrwings-/library#p1

great example of what i tend to have on shuffle on spotify as opposed to what i actually like to listen to, which is the stuff that's mostly at the end of page 1 and on page 2

anyway, as for 2015, i really hope that Daughter has something new down the pipeline and i have a love for lana del rey (not so much for her new album name) so i'm expectant for that. also i know it was 2014 but it was SO recent that i'm still hyped - mogwai released a ep (music industry 3) and i'm so in love wow, i really hope that 2015 brings a new era for them, though, because rave tapes was great but not quite what i'm used to with them. it's been two years since, so maybe...

Jimbon said:
!! i haven't listened to tortoise (or any post-rock aside from mogwai, actually) in a couple of years, i'm excited to know they have something new! when can we expect it?

http://www.last.fm/user/Aladin001 recently reset, so not much going on there

Sigh have delayed the album released, so my most anticipated album of 2014 is now my most anticipated album of 2015. Also hyped for Kanye, Blind Guardian (I was apparently the only person that found At the Edge of Time pretty damn bland but hopefully it will get better), Nightwish (always interesting to see what Tuomas comes up with, Imaginareum was awesome), FNM, Kreator, Megadeth (idk if I should be after the latest screwup, but I need to have hope). Also apparently No Doubt feel they haven't fucked up their legacy enough as of now. The Agonist with the new vocalist will be interesting as well - she sounded pretty decent on the old songs live, hope the material is completely new and not made for Alissa. DT, Deftones, and Gojira are also apparently working on new shit.

And obviously Maiden are making a new one. This is going to be a fun year.

(Ella pls drop a full length at last)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I listen to stuff, except it's all on soundcloud so you can check that out if you want (it's pretty much all electronic stuff)

I've been listening to these two dudes who call themselves SKULS for a litte bit, they're two producers from LA with a small following. Anyway they just released a 3 track EP today which is pretty fucking big so get around it if you like that stuff.

As for predictions, rumours are that Flume is meant to be bringing his second album out sometime which should be good coz it's been a fair while since he released anything at all (save for a random Lorde remix last year)

ima listen to new belle since if you're feeling is one of my GOATs but it's got a p bad rym rating...
thoughts on the new panda bear? i think it is straight cheeks.

mewithoutYou will release their sixth album in a few months.

Sinistro will release III probably very soon, since i believe it's already finished.

double album from Periphery could be interesting.

Aware this is pretty damn niche (being both non-English lyrics and folk metal) but I'm pretty interested in the new Heidevolk album that's apparently out in March.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
since I was hearing so much about sleater-kinney I decided to listen to their back catalog before the new album came out (today). after listening to their older stuff and their new album I can say that this was time very well spent.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
i listened to the new marilyn manson fsr, its surprisingly ok. brings me back to being a 13 yo

I'm hoping the rumored new Two Door Cinema Club album is better than their previous, because the debut album was genius.

Other than that, Lampshades on Fire was a great single, so I'm hoping that Modest Mouse's "Strangers to Ourselves" will be somewhat of a return to form after the band's relative silence for seven years. Also, AWOLnation seems to be hinting a new album as well, and it's about freaking time.

Of course, the real deal will be if this EP finally evolves into an album. Found this band over the summer and immediately bought all of their music. It's just sooooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)