Lucariomaster2's Riolu giveaway [CANCELLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm actually it hasn't, its still there :/ I'll put up a lv1 Magikarp though, same story as earlier, hope you can find this one! :)
I still can't find yours. Also, Magikarp may not be the best option because there is someone else doing a Dragonite giveaway at the moment. I really would prefer you catch a Whismur; they're readily available in both XY and ORAS.

I still can't find yours. Also, Magikarp may not be the best option because there is someone else doing a Dragonite giveaway at the moment. I really would prefer you catch a Whismur; they're readily available in both XY and ORAS.
Sure, right now there's a Female lv1 Snorunt on the GTS but i'll go catch one now (was money-grinding in the E4 and I'm at the champion battle so yea). In the meanwhile let me know if you find the snorunt otherwise i'll put up whismur asap

Sure, right now there's a Female lv1 Snorunt on the GTS but i'll go catch one now (was money-grinding in the E4 and I'm at the champion battle so yea). In the meanwhile let me know if you find the snorunt otherwise i'll put up whismur asap
Found it, and sent! Sorry it was a little difficult.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I appreciate that you're trying to do a nice thing here, but I'm gonna have to lock this.

From the r/breedingdittos page:
Keep in mind our Dittos are hacked and cloned, so they can't be traded on /r/pokemontrades. You will be banned from both subreddits. Do not trade these Dittos. They are for your own personal breeding.
and from Smogon's Rules of Wi-Fi:
  • Do NOT...
    • Trade Pokémon that have been created or altered by a third party tool (Action Replay, Pokegen, Pokesav, etc.).
      • This includes anything bred using created/altered Pokémon.
(Bolded and underlined relevant parts.)

Perhaps try SQSR, as there are several helpful users who are happy to give out flawless, legitimate Dittos for breeding purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)