Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just typed "Slowbro sprite" on Google and I found it.

EDIT: I found it, here
That's a link to Slowpoke's Serebii page, I was after the Slowbro sprite that you see when using the pokedex in ORAS, more specifically this one (and others like it):

edit: turns our Marriland has them. Time to re-do my trade thread with them! I think they look really neat

KEEP OR TOSS...?
Clauncher ivs 24/20,21/23/25/21/21
NATURE MODEST Female

Found this occasionally when fishing at route 8. I was lucky enough to have the right sincronizer at the perfect moment.

KEEP OR TOSS...?
Clauncher ivs 24/20,21/23/25/21/21
NATURE MODEST Female

Found this occasionally when fishing at route 8. I was lucky enough to have the right sincronizer at the perfect moment.
Keep because it's a shiny but you can get a better one from SV's and TSV's

I am looking for a 6*31 iv ditto(nature doesnt matter, no cheat) and it should be from another country than germany.
I would trade my german hasty 6*31 ditto which is no cheat.

So I've just been informed that Dittos from r/breedingdittos are hacked and thus illegal for parents on the Wifi forum. In the interest of staying on the straight and narrow, I have released the one I had; does anybody have a legitimate flawless ditto they could spare?

EDIT: Also Xado I have a bunch of Encore Buneary spitbacks and I would be happy to give you one.

So I've just been informed that Dittos from r/breedingdittos are hacked and thus illegal for parents on the Wifi forum. In the interest of staying on the straight and narrow, I have released the one I had; does anybody have a legitimate flawless ditto they could spare?

EDIT: Also Xado I have a bunch of Encore Buneary spitbacks and I would be happy to give you one.
Ask mostthe3rd He has german 6iv dittos, which help with masuda method breeds too.

i have added you

Looking for someone with the English version of XY or ORAS who can hatch 2 eggs and nickname them for me (my own game is in Japanese ><). VM/PM me please.

In looking to acquire female spitbacks of the following Kanto starters:

HA Bulbasaur in a Net Ball and one in a Nest Ball
Charmander in a Net Ball and one in a Luxury Ball

If anyone could help me out, please CMT to see if there's anything I could interest you in for them.

In looking to acquire female spitbacks of the following Kanto starters:

HA Bulbasaur in a Net Ball and one in a Nest Ball
Charmander in a Net Ball and one in a Luxury Ball

If anyone could help me out, please CMT to see if there's anything I could interest you in for them.
Does it have to be spitbacks, or can it be freshly caught from a friend safari?

Looking for PP Maxes, and 4 hondew berries.

I have, all kalos born:
31/x/31/31/31/31 contrary timid M Snivy x 2
Quad flawless contrary timid F Snivies
31/31/31/x/31/31 unnerve jolly M Aerodactyl in ultra ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 anticipation timid M Eevee in dream ball x 2
31/x/31/31/31/31 solar power timid M charmander in pokeball

Looking for PP Maxes, and 4 hondew berries.

I have, all kalos born:
31/x/31/31/31/31 contrary timid M Snivy x 2
Quad flawless contrary timid F Snivies
31/31/31/x/31/31 unnerve jolly M Aerodactyl in ultra ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 anticipation timid M Eevee in dream ball x 2
31/x/31/31/31/31 solar power timid M charmander in pokeball
I can do the berries. I may have a PP Max too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)