Ditto's Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What can I do about the Daycare couple charging me so much to withdraw you from the Daycare?

/me huggles Ditto. gl!

Good luck with your thread:) can you cmt for this -

#642 - Thundurus
Non-shiny | Male | Dive Ball
The Number I | 00000 | Generation VI [AS]
Special Moves: None
Available as: Level 50 Thundurus

I have to ask of you to stop being spiritually connected to my game! I have four eggs that match you:

B10 - 5,4 - Bulbasaur (M) - Luxury Ball - Modest - Overgrow - 31/04/31/30/31/30 [0321]
B6 - 2,5 - Helioptile (F) - Repeat Ball - Timid - Solar Power - 31/30/30/31/31/31 [0970]
B6 - 1,5 - Bulbasaur (M) - Luxury Ball - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31/02/31/30/31/30 [0989]
B6 - 4,1 - Charmander (M) - Luxury Ball - Timid - Solar Power - 31/20/31/31/31/31 [2755]

Since I already have SV hatched other eggs similar to these will you take these off my hands?

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What can I do about the Daycare couple charging me so much to withdraw you from the Daycare?

/me huggles Ditto. gl!
/me huggles Agonist

good luck with your thread ! :]]
Thank you!

Ditto is blacklisted, please do not trade with him, locking
/me hit TheMantyke

Good luck with your thread:) can you cmt for this -

#642 - Thundurus
for Male Jolly Strong Jaw Tyrunt sound good?

I have to ask of you to stop being spiritually connected to my game! I have four eggs that match you:

B10 - 5,4 - Bulbasaur (M) - Luxury Ball - Modest - Overgrow - 31/04/31/30/31/30 [0321]
B6 - 2,5 - Helioptile (F) - Repeat Ball - Timid - Solar Power - 31/30/30/31/31/31 [0970]
B6 - 1,5 - Bulbasaur (M) - Luxury Ball - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31/02/31/30/31/30 [0989]
B6 - 4,1 - Charmander (M) - Luxury Ball - Timid - Solar Power - 31/20/31/31/31/31 [2755]

Since I already have SV hatched other eggs similar to these will you take these off my hands?
Umm, I guess. Do you want anything in return for them?

Good Luck with your trade thread :) Can you CMT for this guy I also have a Dusk Ball Sableye from your wants(been too lazy to update my thread with stuff, lol.

#642 - Thundurus
[1] Calm | Prankster | 31/15/30/31/31/31

Here is a small list of HA Breedables you might like
  • Dive Ball: Omanyte, Skrelp, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy Hoppip, Wingull, Nidoran,Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl, Wailmer and Blue Basculin
  • Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Alomomola, Miltank and Sentret
  • Nest Ball: Lileep Hoppip, Skrelp, Minun, Wingull and Kabuto
  • Net Ball: Blue Basculin,Goldeen, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga
  • Great Ball: Cranidos, Zubat, Taillow, Anorith and Karrablast
  • Ultra Ball: Shieldon
  • Repeat Ball: Darumaka, Goldeen and Plusle
  • Timer Ball: Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldom, Shelmet and Karrablast
  • Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Aron, Plusle, Shieldon, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant, Skitty, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka
  • Dusk Ball: Anorith, Carvanha Aerodactyl, Taillow, Tirtouga and Shelmet
  • Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Minun, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
Colosseum Ball Collection

• Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier
  • Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier
  • Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good Luck with your trade thread :) Can you CMT for this guy I also have a Dusk Ball Sableye from your wants(been too lazy to update my thread with stuff, lol.

Here is a small list of HA Breedables you might like
  • Dive Ball: Omanyte, Skrelp, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy Hoppip, Wingull, Nidoran,Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl, Wailmer and Blue Basculin
  • Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Alomomola, Miltank and Sentret
  • Nest Ball: Lileep Hoppip, Skrelp, Minun, Wingull and Kabuto
  • Net Ball: Blue Basculin,Goldeen, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga
  • Great Ball: Cranidos, Zubat, Taillow, Anorith and Karrablast
  • Ultra Ball: Shieldon
  • Repeat Ball: Darumaka, Goldeen and Plusle
  • Timer Ball: Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldom, Shelmet and Karrablast
  • Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Aron, Plusle, Shieldon, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant, Skitty, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka
  • Dusk Ball: Anorith, Carvanha Aerodactyl, Taillow, Tirtouga and Shelmet
  • Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Minun, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
Colosseum Ball Collection

• Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier
  • Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier
  • Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier
Can I get a Female Dusk Ball Sableye and a Female Quick Ball Carvanha? IVs don't matter too much

I can get you a bold heal ball regenerator slowpoke

Edit: and I think I have a sharpedo safari, so I might be able to get a quick ball sharpedo also

Ditto

/me huggles
Sure, what are the redis rights on it?Just curious, won't be trading it anyway
All my mons are non-redistributable

I can get you a bold heal ball regenerator slowpoke

Edit: and I think I have a sharpedo safari, so I might be able to get a quick ball sharpedo also
I'm already getting a Quick Ball Sharpedo, but I would like the Heal Ball Slowpoke. What do you want for it?

Ditto

/me huggles
Tyrunt is bred, when can you trade?
I just moved so I currently don't have a way to clone, if you can clone then I can probably trade in an hour but if not I think I'll have to put you on the pending for a couple of days.

I just moved so I currently don't have a way to clone, if you can clone then I can probably trade in an hour but if not I think I'll have to put you on the pending for a couple of days.
I cannot clone, just let me know when you are ready then:)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Awesome thread, best of luck! Do you also want stuff from generation 3, 4 or 5? I do like a female non-HA Aerodactyl you got there. Don't care about the nature or IVs though.

Ditto

/me huggles
Awesome thread, best of luck! Do you also want stuff from generation 3, 4 or 5? I do like a female non-HA Aerodactyl you got there. Don't care about the nature or IVs though.
I'm gonna want a lot more stuff, I still have so much to edit in, like all my past gen pokemon. Both the Aeros I have in my thread are male, but I do have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Rock Head Jolly Luxury Ball Female if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)