Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're limited on Pit & Dark Pit, maybe Braviary & Gliscor. Possibly Minccino?

Fennekin & Jynx could work for Viridi. Palutena could be pretty much any grass type. Maybe Chikorita?
Should have edited, as I literally JUST decided. Also, shouldn't Viridi, the Goddess of Nature, be a grass type?
Pit=Togekiss Now Togetic!
Dark Pit= Absol
Viridi= Leafeon
Palutena= Gardevoir

Last edited:
I am in need of metal coat! I know i can find it in sea mauville but i dont know the place and i cant get videos to see :/ someone have a spare one maybe?

Should have edited, as I literally JUST decided. Also, shouldn't Viridi, the Goddess of Nature, be a grass type?
Pit=Togekiss
Dark Pit= Absol
Viridi= Leafeon
Palutena= Gardevoir
Imo Virizion perfectly represents Viridi but being a legendary pokemon etc, that might just be a bit ambitious for a giveaway :P

Ho really? What are the rate to get it? And how do i use the pokenav? I cant look in videos so dont post video because it will not help me :)
Having a pokemon like Yanma with Compoundeyes (he also learns thief) raises the chance of wild pokemon holding items. I don't know if that also combines with Dexnav, but that's how I harvested items in X and Y

Moderator edit: DON'T DOUBLE POST!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think like 5%? On the DexNav just select the Pokemon and search. Better chance to get it if you chain.
Only 5%? Wow it hard!

Having a pokemon like Yanma with Compoundeyes (he also learns thief) raises the chance of wild pokemon holding items. I don't know if that also combines with Dexnav, but that's how I harvested items in X and Y
I have a vivilion with that ability and move but i can find magnemite in route 110 no?

Where in sea mauville excatly?
Sea Mauville is the abandoned ship between Dewford and Slateport, if I remember correctly.

EDIT:
My bad. Saw "in" as "is." Additionally, didn't pay attention to the fact that we were talking about where to find Magnemite....

Anyway, Magnemite is found in New Mauville.

Last edited:
Where in sea mauville excatly?
*NEW Mauville - Just below Mauville City, use surf on route 110.
It's better because you have a 50% chance of encountering magnemite, whereas on route 110 you can only find it in horde encounters, and thief only works once per battle (you have to put the item in bag after stealing it)

Sea Mauville is the abandoned ship between Dewford and Slateport, if I remember correctly.
Yea i know what it is and where it is, but im asking in which part of the ship is the most common to find metal coat,or you are saying that mahnemite can be found in every part of the ship

Hello guys!

I just SR a 31-31-31-31-7-31 naive deoxys (+Spd, -Sp.Def)

I'm planning on using it as Deoxys Attack, so what do you think keep or toss?

Yea i know what it is and where it is, but im asking in which part of the ship is the most common to find metal coat,or you are saying that mahnemite can be found in every part of the ship
Read this: you find wild magnemites in New Mauville, not the ship...

*NEW Mauville - Just below Mauville City, use surf on route 110.
It's better because you have a 50% chance of encountering magnemite, whereas on route 110 you can only find it in horde encounters, and thief only works once per battle (you have to put the item in bag after stealing it)

Hello guys!

I just SR a 31-31-31-31-7-31 naive deoxys (+Spd, -Sp.Def)

I'm planning on using it as Deoxys Attack, so what do you think keep or toss?
Keep, If its gonna be a Deoxys-A then an IV of 0 wouldn't be much different form an IV of 31. Both would die to a bubble or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)