Tournament SPLC week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
Wtf were you doing fiend... dam I was fine with sitting out this week but for that lol
I was doing the thing where I suck and was being scared of Yanma. Also had the team fucked up due to an internet crash and forgot to change it, which helped him a little. Still just got outplayed.

Bri and I originally scheduled to play on Friday, but i was hungover and forgot until it was friday evening. I checked, she was already briyellasleep. She was last on IRC 17 hours ago (as far as i can tell). I contacted Hawkstar about a potential sub if they would want to, he said bri was in charge of subbing and thus this isn't happening. Unless bri gets on within now and an hour, i won't be able to battle her.

So yeah, activity/request for tournament hosts to sort this out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
I'm really sorry Levi. :( I clicked a move though. :/ It was a good, even match up until the timer ran out though, and it was actually fun because it was so close. Good game Sweep, and it's not your fault so no worries.

But just because I take longer per turn than you guys doesn't make me a worse player. It isn't about the speed at which you play. :(
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-205687131

Last edited:
I'm really sorry Levi. :( I clicked a move though. :/ It was a good, even match up into the timer ran out though, and it was actually fun because it was so close. Good game Sweep, and it's not your fault so no worries.

But just because I take longer per turn than you guys doesn't make me a worse player. It isn't about the speed at which you play. :(
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-205687131
Difference is you take forever to make the moves that make you worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)