Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I would like to revert Briayan22, if i can get the 22 removed cool if not Briayan22 will be ok
-Reason: The Axew puns got super annoying and I just want to change to Briayan since it is my name irl.

Gotcha - Jelli

Last edited by a moderator:

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey, can I get a name change from Hayabusa to 2xTheTap? It's my main on Showdown, and I'd like them to be the same.

Gotcha - Jelli

Edit: Thanks, Jelli!

Last edited:
i would like to change my name to: oml it's too ez

reason: that is my main acc on showdown. Plz and thx

Gotcha - Jelli

Would having my name shortened from kalphiteman4 to kalphite count as my one name change or as a free number removal?

I'll call it a freebie, and gotcha - Jellicent

Change me to Rugi please. After I found out what loogie (and lugi) meant I don't really want the name anymore.

Gotcha - Jelli

I would like to change my name to GS1 to match my Showdown name. I wasn't really thinking when I came up with the old name.

Gotcha - Jelli

Hey when you guys have time can I have a lowercase R ?

thanks much appreciated

Gotcha - Jelli

Can I have my name changed to SSJ2Red? It's the username I use on all other forums, and LegendaryElitist just sounds dumb.

Gotcha - Jelli

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
_:(´□`」 ∠): can i get a name change to f(x) bc its what i used to go by on other websites and i miss the name, thanks!

Gotcha - Jelli

Hello, I would like to have my name changed to OSheaJackson, the real name of Ice Cube before he legally changed it. "Particularly" is a nice name and all, but it's not exactly fitting of a wannabe gangster. Dumbass reason, I know. I guess I won't be too dissappointed if this is rejected.

Gotcha - Jelli

I would like to change my name to: Ashaury.
My reason? well thats my name in PS :]
Thanks.

Gotcha - Jelli

Hello.

I would like to have my name changed to "Tyke"; "A Tyke" also works if the article-less username is unavailible.

The reason for the name change is because I'm using a new main primarily on Showdown, no longer using "Hunk" or associated alts. As such I'd like to change.

Gotcha - Jelli

Also, lol, "formerly A Hunk" :P

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Requesting to have my name changed to...

Rhythms

It is what I go by now on PS! and I don't want everyone to get confused

Gotcha - Jelli

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
Nickname request for: Rumor

I'm new to the forums and darkie pointed out to me that i made a mistake. I wanted the username 'Rumor', so i registered it, but obviously i already have an account, come to find out that's against the rules. i'm sorry for breaking the rules, it was an ill informed accident. I would like the account 'Rumor' deleted, and this account changed to 'Rumor'. I'm sorry for the trouble, and thanks for listening.

Gotcha - Jelli

I would like to change my name to
Fire Lord Mako
Mainly because that's what i go with on Pokemon Showdown and I want them to match. Thank you.

Gotcha - Jelli

valetta

Banned deucer.
Just realised my birth year is wrong, can you change it to 1997?

Gotcha - Jelli

I would Like to Change my name to "Outrage" or "Lord Outrage" if any is not available.Because People know me as Outrageous or Outrage in the community because that's the name i use on the server.Also since I'm playing in smogon Farm with this forum account so people would actually link between my name here and the person i am on the server.
Thank you.

Gotcha - Jelli

I'm requesting to change my name to Aether Ring, since that is what I'm going by now in PS!

Gotcha - Jelli

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
hi I would like to change my name to rubsomebacononit, because I find this name old and some people confuse me as a girl, which I hate. Rhett and Link are one of my favourite youtubers and the video rubsomebacononit comes from that. Thanks in advance.

Gotcha - Jelli

Last edited:

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
can you lowercase my name into TraceofLife, it's been bothering me for a while

Gotcha - Jelli

-gizmo-

Smogon's Kingpin
Could I get my name changed back to -gizmo- please? It was changed in the firebot thread but I think V got tired of it now.

Gotcha - Jelli

I would like to change my name to "Teddeh", it's my name on pokemon showdown and is what I am known for in the tournament scene. There is currently no one using the name Teddeh on forums and in general I would feel like my forum name would be recognized a lot easier if the 'i' was removed since people have been getting confused.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)