Ditto's Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your thread, it looks great!:D

Also, do you happen to have a female breedject of your unnerve luxury ball Aerodactyl to trade? If so, I'd love to have one! Could you please check my thread for it?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm gonna want a lot more stuff, I still have so much to edit in, like all my past gen pokemon. Both the Aeros I have in my thread are male, but I do have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Rock Head Jolly Luxury Ball Female if you want.
Well just let me know what you need. I gladly take that Aerodactyl, it's more than I need haha. I need it for my Time Machine spread so I can breed my own. :)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CMT for the Thundurus
Kaphs's shiny Manaphy.

Good luck with your thread, it looks great!:D

Also, do you happen to have a female breedject of your unnerve luxury ball Aerodactyl to trade? If so, I'd love to have one! Could you please check my thread for it?
Sorry, the only one I have isn't Unnerve and the original female parent isn't mine to trade.

Well just let me know what you need. I gladly take that Aerodactyl, it's more than I need haha. I need it for my Time Machine spread so I can breed my own. :)
The things I was really looking at were your Sassy level 31 Smeargle with Taunt, Staraptor, and Calm Ditto from your Helpful pokemon list. Lemme know what you need for those

Kaphs's shiny Manaphy.

Sorry, the only one I have isn't Unnerve and the original female parent isn't mine to trade.

The things I was really looking at were your Sassy level 31 Smeargle with Taunt, Staraptor, and Calm Ditto from your Helpful pokemon list. Lemme know what you need for those
Ah, that's too bad. Thank you anyway!:)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'll trade for the Calm Ditto, the other 2 are free. Will be available to trade in about 20 minutes. :)

I have access to a friend safari with Sableye, so I can catch you a Dusk Ball HA female. Out of the three natures you have listed, do you have a preference?

Last edited:
Im interested in your Chansey and jolly moxie pinsir . I have adamant sharpedo HA in quick ball and jolly buneary in heal ball.

Last edited:

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
yes ,hello friend! i am have wantings of your sparkle timed firezard! please to be checkings of my wares for agreeable bargain??

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have access to a friend safari with Sableye, so I can catch you a Dusk Ball HA female. Out of the three natures you have listed, do you have a preference?
I think someone else is already getting me a Female Sabelye, but I guess I could take a Bold one.

Im interested in your Chansey and jolly moxie pinsir . I have adamant sharpedo HA in quick ball and jolly buneary in heal ball.
Someone's already getting me an Adamant Sharpedo, but I'd gladly trade for the Buneary

yes ,hello friend! i am have wantings of your sparkle timed firezard! please to be checkings of my wares for agreeable bargain??
I guess I'll go for that ugly Master Ball Raikou

Interested in the self caught ORAS thundurus

CMT
I feel a bit concerned about a lot of your Legendaries, especially since none of them seem to have been caught by yourself

Please cmt for your Thundurus, Gen6 stuff all the way at the bottom =)
Is the Level Ball Pidgey Male or Female?

Please CMT for your 6th gen Calm Thundurus.
I think I'm gonna go with that sexy Zygarde

Is there a way i can prove to you that they are legitimate? Like give u the link to some of the people's profile on Nugget Bridge?

I promise you that i try my hardest and to ensure that these legendaries are legit, i am willing to risk myself getting blacklisted if they are not, i just need some people to trust me, i am not trying to trade hacked pokemon of any sort, or try to give people unfair trades. I simply just want some good looking legendaries. If you do end up trading with me, and there is even the slightest of problems with the pokemon i trade with you, just report me, that's how confident i am that these pokemon are legit.

I hope, and pray that you understand where i am coming from. If you do trade for a legendary that i got from the OT, i can link you their profile/shop that i got it from with all their info that i have.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
/me huggles Good luck! :)

You suck.

Edit: I can get you a Sableye and I believe I have spare Slowpoke!

Edit2: Nevermind you've been too busy to edit your wants ;_;

Last edited:
Hello! Would you CMT for your these two guys?
#642 - Thundurus
Non-shiny | Male | Dive Ball
The Number I | 59995 | Generation VI [AS]
Special Moves: None
Available as: Level 50 Thundurus

#303 - Mawile
Non-shiny | Male | Love Ball
WILLUPDATE | 00000 | Generation VI [X]
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst
Available as: Level 1 Mawile

My Fiance has been hassling me for a shiny Mawile lol, and I need a Thundurus, anyways hope you find something. Thanks!

Ditto

/me huggles
Is there a way i can prove to you that they are legitimate? Like give u the link to some of the people's profile on Nugget Bridge?

I promise you that i try my hardest and to ensure that these legendaries are legit, i am willing to risk myself getting blacklisted if they are not, i just need some people to trust me, i am not trying to trade hacked pokemon of any sort, or try to give people unfair trades. I simply just want some good looking legendaries. If you do end up trading with me, and there is even the slightest of problems with the pokemon i trade with you, just report me, that's how confident i am that these pokemon are legit.

I hope, and pray that you understand where i am coming from. If you do trade for a legendary that i got from the OT, i can link you their profile/shop that i got it from with all their info that i have.
I'll take some time to consider

/me huggles Good luck! :)

You suck.

Edit: I can get you a Sableye and I believe I have spare Slowpoke!

Edit2: Nevermind you've been too busy to edit your wants ;_;
meanie...

Hello! Would you CMT for your these two guys?
#642 - Thundurus

#303 - Mawile
Non-shiny | Male | Love Ball
WILLUPDATE | 00000 | Generation VI [X]
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst
Available as: Level 1 Mawile

My Fiance has been hassling me for a shiny Mawile lol, and I need a Thundurus, anyways hope you find something. Thanks!
Contrary Snivy and Bucket's Natu

Hi,
Can you CMT for Thundurus and Modest Yveltal?
Xerneas and Rash 29-31-31-31-30-31 Diancie

Didn't expect another staff member to open a trade thread! Welcome! Anyway, would you CMT for this?

#371 - Bagon | #372 - Shelgon | #373 Salamence
[1] Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Non-shiny | Male | Great Ball
The Number I | 16851 | Generation VI [X]
Egg Moves: Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance
Available as: Level 1 Bagon

Someone's already getting me an Adamant Sharpedo, but I'd gladly trade for the Buneary
Ok.Then i'll trade for chansey. But im still interested in your pinsir, i have a modest HA skrelp in luxury ball with egg moves , do you want it?

Hey! Please CMT for :
#642 - Thundurus
[1] Calm | Prankster | 31/15/30/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)