XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

Talked with boo on PS and he doesn't want to continue Gothita anymore. Requesting to take it over

(approved by Mambo, can confirm boo is dropping it)

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't reserve analyses so other people can write them when you drop them and if you make an alt to reserve it and then drop it, you better pray to frog jesus.

two quick things:

1- I'd like to revamp Meowth; I don't believe the current onsite set is its best set in the current metagame, as it has much more effective ways to take advantage of Technician than the current set does. I can talk it over with QC first if that's preferred, just shoot me a pm on smogon/ps/irc.

2- Taillow: I don't think it necessarily needs a revamp, but Heat Wave could be added to the Life Orb set as it's now compatible with Boomburst, allowing it to cleanly OHKO Magnemite and Ferroseed after Stealth Rock damage. Probably can just be added in via scms, but if it does in fact need a revamp, I'd happily do it.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can I have Munna? It hasn't been touched in months.
Actually, Avs has been asking around for QC checks on it and personally I've just been too busy or too lazy as of late to do it. I'll get to it within the next couple of days, but I know for a fact that Avs still wants to work on it and hasn't gone inactive.

Actually, Avs has been asking around for QC checks on it and personally I've just been too busy or too lazy as of late to do it. I'll get to it within the next couple of days, but I know for a fact that Avs still wants to work on it and hasn't gone inactive.
Alright, didn't know that. Sorry.

We didn't really have a good list anywhere and I've been getting asked what Pokemon still need an analysis, so here they are. I only made the list ~4 days ago so it is possible that members of the QC team haven't read through it and may disagree with parts of it. This list isn't final or official and if you want to reserve one of these Pokemon it may still get rejected. If you feel any Pokemon in the second list deserve an analysis, PM me and/or other QC members and we can talk about it and determine if it has a viable niche. I bolded a couple that are actually pretty good and I'm surprised haven't gotten an analysis yet.
As Pokemon get reserved, I'll try to update the list.
bergmite
bidoof
buizel
cherubi
cubchoo
drowzee
electrike
espurr
gible
ledyba
nidoran-m
nincada
phanpy
psyduck
seedot
shinx
swablu
beldum
bonsly
caterpiecaterpie
chingling
cleffa
combee
ducklett
feebas
flabebe
glameow
gulpin
happiny
hoothoot
igglybuff
klink
kricketot
lillipup
magikarp
makuhita
mudkip
nidoran-f
oshawott
panpour
pansage
pansear
pichu
pidgey
pidove
ralts
roggenrola
scatterbug
sentret
skitty
slakoth
spearow
spheal
spoink
sunkern
tepig
turtwig
tynamo
tyrogue
vanillite
weedle
whismur
wurmple

Last edited:
I'll reserve Goldeen because it's a cool mon. Wingull did get an analysis a while back, but it never got uploaded.

(Mambo approved)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)