The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo but where the dank girls at dog? shiiiiit i wanna watch some stupid bitches that haven't worked a day in their worthless lives drinking tea and discussing the empirical value of various flavored cakes that they forced the youngest of the group to steal from the failing mom & pop cakeshop. the brigands.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
assassination classroom, the beginning of the mango is pretty good, haven't watched the anime because I read the manga recently
not seeing the yatterman hype really, ep 1 was a lot of blah blah, ep 2 was "wacky" (except not). Fighting robot yattermen in a giant robot wasn't really that interesting

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Yeah Yatterman reminds me of Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda. I personally like the quirkiness. It looks to get better soon imo.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wouldn't the people enjoying yatterman be the lolicons cuz the mc is like 8 y/o

it's also nice to hear what you like about it otherwise I would have no idea because you just put some random words together thanks!!!!!

Wouldn't the people enjoying yatterman be the lolicons cuz the mc is like 8 y/o

it's also nice to hear what you like about it otherwise I would have no idea because you just put some random words together thanks!!!!!
Clearly you have no idea how the mind of lolicon operates. They only like shows where the little girls are either fully nude or currently going to some sort of schooling establishment. Leopard is neither of those things most of the time.

If you cannot see the obvious appeal in pigs climbing trees then there is nothing I can do for you. You obviously just don't know quality when you see it.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
OMG cute animal 29 does something it usually doesn't do xDDD roflmao!!!

W/e just saying yatterman is the show that actually has a little girl so the degree of loliness seems pretty clear to me

I was gonna start watching the evangelion series but i wasnt aware that there were so many remakes/variants. are there any differences and if si, in what order should i go with? :0 pls and thankyou!

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
I was gonna start watching the evangelion series but i wasnt aware that there were so many remakes/variants. are there any differences and if si, in what order should i go with? :0 pls and thankyou!
Watch the series first, then End of Evangelion (they ran out of money making the series so the last two episodes are kind of terrible, End of Eva is technically the "real" ending. There are two parts to it).

Then go with 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. These are the reboots, which start off similar to the series but then diverge. 4.0 or 3.0+1.0 or whatever is coming out "soon".

There are quite a number of spin off manga but I don't think they are good, though I haven't read them

The 26 episode series 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' is the original series and where you need to start. Once finished with episode 24 you have two options.
1. Watch episode 25 & 26 THEN the movie 'End of Evangelion' that finishes the series.
2. Skip episodes 25 & 26 and watch the movie 'End of Evangelion'.
The movie is a re-telling of episodes 25 & 26. Those two episodes don't make any sense if you haven't watched the movie so I recommend watching the movie directly after episode 24 and watching 25 & 26 at a later date once you understood what happened in the movie.

Literally EVERYTHING ELSE is non-canon bonus material that you can watch/read for fun whenever you'd like.

http://charactersort.mygamesonline.org/Gainax_sort/gainax.html

select all the gainax/trigger stuff you've seen (they dont have everything, no LWA :[ ), and pick which is the best of the pairings
mine:

they have a bunch of other companies as well, so post results!

edit: top 6 kyoani are all nichijou

edit2: madhouse (what they have anyway). i didnt put cardcaptors in because i havent watched it in so long i dont remember any characters except sakura

Last edited:
Watch the series first, then End of Evangelion (they ran out of money making the series so the last two episodes are kind of terrible, End of Eva is technically the "real" ending. There are two parts to it).

Then go with 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. These are the reboots, which start off similar to the series but then diverge. 4.0 or 3.0+1.0 or whatever is coming out "soon".

There are quite a number of spin off manga but I don't think they are good, though I haven't read them
The 26 episode series 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' is the original series and where you need to start. Once finished with episode 24 you have two options.
1. Watch episode 25 & 26 THEN the movie 'End of Evangelion' that finishes the series.
2. Skip episodes 25 & 26 and watch the movie 'End of Evangelion'.
The movie is a re-telling of episodes 25 & 26. Those two episodes don't make any sense if you haven't watched the movie so I recommend watching the movie directly after episode 24 and watching 25 & 26 at a later date once you understood what happened in the movie.

Literally EVERYTHING ELSE is non-canon bonus material that you can watch/read for fun whenever you'd like.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)