AbNormal {Community Project} [Voting Phase]

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Spike Cannon (New type: Ground)
Roselia (consequently Roserade), Drapion, Ariados
All really spiky Pokemon were submitted, so I picked these. Roserade can use Technician to get an extra boost. Drapion and Ariados get a little extra coverage, and both Sniper users have a higher chance of getting a critical hit with all those hits.

Extreme Speed (New type: Fire)
Zoroark, Durant, Meloetta, Sceptile, Pyroar
Fast, offensively oriented Pokemon. They're all RU or lower, so nothing game-breaking. They gain a strong priority move that is one of the best offensive types in the game. This is great coverage, as well as a way to revenge kill.

Tail Slap (New type: Fairy)
Swirlix
Cool STAB gimmick. Haven't played LC in a long time, so I don't know how that would work out. Slurpuff can break Sashes, and low power probably doesn't matter due to the 4x belly drum boost.

Take Down

Rock
Instead of being a weaker Double-Edge, it's a weaker Head Smash. Smack Down is Rock type. Aerodactyl would finally get Tough Claws Rock STAB.

Thrash
Dark
Violent Struggle. Emphasis on violent.

After You
Fairy
Follow Me was retyped to fairy type, and they're somewhat similar. This is also a classy version to the Dark-type Quash, so Fairy would fit well. Most of the things that can learn it are Fairy or were retyped to Fairy in this project.

I don't have a lot to add because most of the ideas for typing have already been mentioned, but I do like the idea of a Psychic Trump Card. The only Pokemon I've ever seen use it are Slowking and Espeon (although I know several other Pokemon can learn it), and to be honest I used to think it was Psychic. It's also a special attack, something Psychic types do far more often than Fighting types. And I know this doesn't matter because we're giving the newly typed attacks to Pokemon that didn't have them at first, but there are currently no Fighting types that even learn it (fun fact, the type that have the most evolutionary chains that learn besides Normal is actually Water). Question though, is there STAB on Trump Card? I would assume so, but I honestly don't actually know.

EDIT: Also, I thought we were only supposed to list up to four Pokemon to receive the attacks? Having more than 4 kind of screws up the voting process.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Hm... Although I gave 3 points to Fighting due to the move having a similar concept to Final Gambit, I'm going with Psychic. At least something can get STAB out of it.

I'll be sure to make another Google Poll whether to keep or change the -ate abilities. Thanks for the feedback guys!
Having more than 4 kind of screws up the voting process.
The voting process for the 'moves to give to Pokemon' will be different, so don't fret. As I said, I'll give the full details in the post for the voting phase.
I'll also put the results of the Psychic or Fighting Trump Card in said post to. Anyway,

Spike Cannon (New type: Ground)
Ferroseed, Cascoon, Silcoon
More spikey Pokemon! No other real flavour.

Razor Wind
Steel
Razors! Also gives some sort of Steel type coverage to many Pokemon.

Assist
Psychic
The user uses a move that another member of the party knows. But how does it know? MAGIC!

Attract
Steel
Magnets attract.

Attract
Psychic
Suddenly, the opposing Pokemon falls in love. How? MAGIC!

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
About the -ate abilities:
My original idea was to make a specific type change, but choosing that type with flavor and viability in mind would be hard. Let's take Refrigerate for example. A very flavorful way would be to change Water type attacks into Ice type attacks and give them a 30% power boost. It literally freezes water. Although this may seem viable at first, Glalie only learns Water Pulse as a Water-type move, and Auroros only learns Water Pulse and Aqua Tail. Water Pulse would be inferior to Ice Beam, and Aqua Tail is gimmicky on a special mon. Let's use another type, like Dark. Glalie has a bunch of Dark-type moves, both have access to Frustration, and Auroros learns Dark Pulse. Seems viable, right? But how would we explain the flavor of that? Well, how about Ground? Both have viable Ground type moves, and Auroros has physical and special moves. But then Glalie loses the most important coverage it has...
We could get a voting for the type that gets changed, and try to see if people come with good solution to this problem without secondary changes. Or we could give the Pokemon viable moves, like Surf to Auroros and Waterfall to Glalie, so they could fit into the changes we want them to.

Trump Card = Fighting imo. Why? Because maybe some Eeveelution or other sort of appreciates the Fighting coverage. Certainly more likely to be used than STAB Trump Card on Espeon when every other Psychic move is better. Trump Card is at least learned by things that don't get Focus Blast, and Special Fighting is rare enough that it might actually be used.

Probably make Attract Fairy-type, I think. After all, moves like Charm and Baby-Doll Eyes that use cuteness to gain the advantage in combat are also Fairy-type.

I think having the -ate abilities change the type of the first move in a Pokémon's moveset is probably a good way to solve the problem. It definitely changes the sets many Pokémon will use (for example, I can see Sylveon and Mega Gardevoir running Pixilate Psyshock alongside Moonblast), but the many other changes already do that.

Edit: vote change.

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out Fighting Trump Card would mean access to a Special Fighting move that isn't Focus Blast, Hidden Power Fighting, or Aura Sphere and Secret Sword's extremely limited distribution. I mean, Trump Card is awful regardless, but it's still worth commentary compared to the multiple Special Psychic moves. More pointing it out because "Psychic Trump Card is more useful than Fighting Trump Card" seems odd logic when good Special Fighting moves are largely unavailable to Pokemon, not trying to argue Fighting "should" win.

I'd just like to point out Fighting Trump Card would mean access to a Special Fighting move that isn't Focus Blast, Hidden Power Fighting, or Aura Sphere and Secret Sword's extremely limited distribution. I mean, Trump Card is awful regardless, but it's still worth commentary compared to the multiple Special Psychic moves. More pointing it out because "Psychic Trump Card is more useful than Fighting Trump Card" seems odd logic when good Special Fighting moves are largely unavailable to Pokemon, not trying to argue Fighting "should" win.
That is a very good point actually. So you know what? Sure, let's go with that.

canno

formerly The Reptile
As the one user who hasn't posted anything about it, I say it should be Fighting. I don't really buy the whole "magic card" thing and it seems more fitting with the "fighting technique". Plus, like Ghoul said, we need more special Fighting-type moves.

It's Voting Time!
If you do not know how to vote, please read the OP.
If your submission is fused with another's yet you want your submission to be separate, notify me asap.

NOTE: There is now a new voting format for 'Moves to give to Pokemon'
Voting will be in this format:
Spike Cannon Recipients:
Yes: Heracross, Escavalier, Cacturne, Beedrill, Maractus, Roselia, Drapion, Ariados, Ferroseed
No: Scizor, Samurott, Qwilfish, Cascoon, Silcoon
So yes, now instead of voting for users, you now put all Pokemon you want to get the move as 'Yes', and Pokemon you disagree with and you don't want them/disagree having the move as 'No'.
If you want to know how I will count the votes look here:
For every 'Yes' a Pokemon has, it gets a +1 equivalent, and thus for every 'No' it gets a -1.
If there are 5 voters, then any Pokemon with under 2.5 will not get the move.
For example, if there are 4 voters, 3 people vote yes for Heracross, one votes no, Heracross has 2 'votes' in total. Heracross gets the move, however, since 50% is rounded up.
If there are 3 voters, 2 vote yes for Heracross, one votes no, Heracross has 1 'vote' in total. 1 is under 50%, so Heracross will not get the move.
You cannot select all Pokemon for 'Yes' or 'No', and you must have at least one 'Yes' or 'No' Pokemon.

Thanks again to the someone for this new format idea! If you still don't get it, just ask in the PM.

Heracross
Scizor
Escavalier
Cacturne
Samurott (This and above by Ghoul King)
Beedrill
Qwilfish
Maractus (This and above by The Reptile)
Roselia
Drapion
Ariados (This and above by the someone)
Ferroseed
Cascoon
Silcoon (This and above by MegaGallade)

Pidgeot
Sharpedo
Ninjask
Rapidash
Beedrill (This and above by Ghoul King)
Swellow
Electrode (This and above by The Reptile)
Latias
Latios
Escavalier (This and above by FlameUser64)
Zoroark
Durant
Meloetta
Sceptile
Pyroar (This and above by the someone)

Ambipom
Persian
Dragalge (This and above by Ghoul King)
Skitty
Pikachu
Eevee (This and above by The Reptile)
Swirlix (By the someone)

Steel (Ghoul King)
Rock (the someone)

Ghost (Ghoul King)
Dark (the someone)

Flying (Ghoul King)
Steel (MegaGallade)

Due to a lack of submissions, this move's type has already been decided.
Grass (Ghoul King)

Dragon (Ghoul King)
Fairy (the someone)

Fairy (Ghoul King)
Psychic (MegaGallade)

Fairy (Ghoul King)
Psychic (MegaGallade)

Due to a lack of submissions, this move's type has already been decided.
Fighting (Ghoul King)

NOTE: Trump Card is now Fighting type.

To keep the thread alive, here are a few discussion points from the previous week's changes and more:
  • Which entries for this week do you agree/disagree with? [Remember: Be to the point and decisive, no hate]
  • Do you think any of last week's Pokemon-we-gave-new-moves (Sceptile now getting Fire Egg Bomb, etc.) will get more usage because of these new moves?
  • What new sets can be made using last week's new-moves-to-Pokemon?
  • Which/Do Pokemon gain/lose an advantage from Fighting type Feint, Rock type Skull Bash and Fighting type Trump Card?
  • Are there any unanswered questions you want to know specifically about this Pet Mod? If so, please tag me when asking the question and I will reply.

Once again, thanks for submitting, and get voting!

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I did not want the post above me to be too long.

One last question, by the way. May we see the vote totals for the Dizzy Punch distribution? I have a feeling that The Reptile and I ended up splitting the vote.
Sorry for lateness, I just noticed that part of your comment just now. Next time, if you have a question, make sure to tag me or bold it so I can see it. Thank you.
These were the results of the voting for Dizzy Punch recipients:
Code:
Ghoul King: (3, 1, 0, 3, 3) 10
Anonymous: (1, 3, 3, 1, 0) 8
Anonymous: (0, 2, 0, 2, 1) 5
Anonymous: (2, 0, 0, 0, 2) 4
The others remain anonymous as I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I won't post the votes every week, as even starting the next phase takes me roughly and hour or so every time, but if you ask, sure, I'll be glad to help.

GiveUsYourBones said:
Question though, is there STAB on Trump Card? I would assume so, but I honestly don't actually know.
Oh I only just noticed this. Yeah, you get STAB on Trump Card -it's only interesting properties are that its BP changes as its PP goes lower and, interestingly enough, it skips Accuracy checks. It's not like Final Gambit, which does a fixed amount of damage.

Which entries for this week do you agree/disagree with? [Remember: Be to the point and decisive, no hate]
Swirlix with Tail Slap? I mean, I get Swirlix has a dangly bit, but... what?

That's the main one that stood out to me -there's plenty of "let's give this Pokemon this move" I find puzzling, but Swirlix with Tail Slap is the only thing that really stood out to me as just bizarre. Conversely, I'm annoyed Extreme Speed Escavalier didn't occur to me -its Pokedex entries do claim it runs around at lightning speeds (Somehow) and yet it has an extremely low Speed stat and no priority. Fixing that makes sense!

Do you think any of last week's Pokemon-we-gave-new-moves (Sceptile now getting Fire Egg Bomb, etc.) will get more usage because of these new moves?
Egg Bomb gives us the possibility of Torkoal running Physical sets instead of Special -it gets Earthquake, for instance (And Earth Power, but it's not a Sheer Force Pokemon so that's weaker), but normally the lack of Physical Fire moves (It can't punch, bite, or blitz you) restricts that from being a sensible option even though its Attack and Special Attack are actually equal. Breloom also suddenly gets Fire coverage -this is huge given that one of the main things that normally hard-walls Breloom is other Grass types. Crap Accuracy on its coverage, but if it doesn't miss... And of course Sceptile doesn't care because nobody runs it except as a Mega, which is so strongly Specially oriented you're more likely to run Hidden Power Fire than Egg Bomb.

Quick Attack is vaguely relevant to Ninjask (If for some reason you run an offensive Ninjask, it can be useful for finishing off enemy priority users), pushes Mega Beedrill into 4MSS territory by opening up the option of going "screw it" to Protect and just wham things with Quick Attack -it's also notable for allowing Mega Beedrill to push (Super effective!) damage past Brave Bird Talonflame, which can be fantastic if it's a finishing blow. Or you can run it over Knock Off I guess, whatever. Persian meanwhile has Technician to make it vaguely respectable Electric coverage, and with all the other changes AbNormal is making it might actually be a pretty decent Pokemon anyway. Lastly, Garchomp appreciates priority for pushing past faster, weak Pokemon, particularly if Banded or Mega-ed, and also potentially slower Ice Shard users. (Not Abomasnow, admittedly, unless its crippled already, and never Mamoswine, which are two of the main Ice Shard users) Also good for coming in on Azumarill and pushing past an Aqua Jet with a super effective hit. Might be hard to fit into your moveset though.

Dizzy Punch provides Psychic coverage for Slurpuff (Now it can actually hurt Poison types effectively!), Machamp (Not sure how useful), Hitmonchan (Huzzah!), and Poliwrath. (Might be useful for Swift Swim Rain variants?) So that's pretty nice.

Which/Do Pokemon gain/lose an advantage from Fighting type Feint, Rock type Skull Bash and Fighting type Trump Card?
Feint is really nice for Hitmontop in particular, but it's also STAB priority for Toxicroak, Medicham, Mienshao, Heracross, Chesnaught, Hariyama, and Gallade, none of whom get Mach Punch. There's also potentially niche use on other Pokemon, such as providing a hard-counter to Bisharp if that's an issue for your team.

Skull Bash sucks less, period. Notably though, its STAB for Barbaracle (Tough Claws!), Relicanth, and Rhyperior, but it also provides interesting coverage (Nothing is immune to Rock) for the likes of Excadrill, Marowak, Nidoqueen (Not Nidoking, oddly enough), Venusaur, and Abomasnow. Could be a neat surprise with a Power Herb -and since it raises Defense on the first turn, more defensive builds might appreciate it without a Power Herb. Mega Venusaur with Leech Seed and Skull Bash might be a nifty thing, actually.

Trump Card has such awful distribution for being a Special move it's not surprising it never sees use. Jolteon, Espeon, Slowking, Sylveon, Glaceon, and Gastrodon are the only sufficiently Special-competent Pokemon that get it to be realistic users, and of those only Gastrodon, Slowking, and Sylveon are sufficiently tanky they might manage to get the PP down to "absolute murder" levels. And you only get one shot of the 200 BP hit, anyway, so I suspect nobody is going to use it -it's not like Showdown lets you enter a fight with 1 PP on something to use Trump Card as, well, a trump card.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I did not want the post above me to be too long.

Sorry for lateness, I just noticed that part of your comment just now. Next time, if you have a question, make sure to tag me or bold it so I can see it. Thank you.
These were the results of the voting for Dizzy Punch recipients:
Code:
Ghoul King: (3, 1, 0, 3, 3) 10
Anonymous: (1, 3, 3, 1, 0) 8
Anonymous: (0, 2, 0, 2, 1) 5
Anonymous: (2, 0, 0, 0, 2) 4
The others remain anonymous as I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I won't post the votes every week, as even starting the next phase takes me roughly and hour or so every time, but if you ask, sure, I'll be glad to help.
I was just asking because I was curious about my submission and that of The Reptile, since he and I had basically the same slate except his was better flavourwise. Doesn't seem like it mattered though.

I like the new voting procedure for the mons that get the re-typed moves. It allows for so many more options. (I know this is really more just a comment about the mod rather than a question, but I just want to mention that I think we should keep up with the way it is.)

Also, about Trump Card, what are some good special Fighting types? I think it'll be an interesting move to give new recipients (even though it usually isn't seen that much in play.)

Votes are in!

+Spike Cannon (By Ghoul King <Hera, Escav & Cac>, The Reptile <Qwil & Mara> and MegaGallade <Ferro>)
+Extreme Speed (By Ghoul King <Nin, Rap & Shar>, The Reptile <Swel> and FlameUser64 <Lati, Escav>)
+Tail Slap (By Ghoul King <Ambi> and The Reptile <Skit>)

Take Down Rock (By the someone )
Thrash Dark (By the someone )
Razor Wind Steel (By MegaGallade )
Natural Gift Grass (By Ghoul King )

After You Fairy (By the someone )
Assist Fairy (By Ghoul King )
Attract Fairy (By Ghoul King )
Focus Energy Fighting (By Ghoul King )

Thanks to all that submitted!
And now...

Moves to give to Pokemon (Note: Submissions that have already been made (i.e. Using the same type, with same moves and with the exact same justficiation as someone who submitted before) will not be included)

Trump Card (New type: Fighting)
Uproar (New type: Dragon)
Explosion/SelfDestruct (New type: Fire)

Damaging moves

Tackle
Strength
Pay Day
Sonic Boom

Status moves

Lock-On
Morning Sun
Pain Split
Scary Face

Here are a few discussion points also:
  • Do you expect any tier changes from the Eeveelutions getting Play Rough/Dazzling Gleam? (Most people ignored this question last week, but here it is again)
Get submitting and thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Uproar (Dragon type)
Recipients: Bagon, Gibble, Latios, Latias
Considering Bagon and Gibble both evolve into ferocious-seeming dragons, I figured they'd be appropriate recipients. Also, it gives all of them a special STAB move stronger than Dragon Pulse that won't result in a stat drop. Plus, gets past subs. I figured these mons could appreciate that.

Tackle
Ground
It tackles the opponent, taking them to the ground. There's not really much to work with here.

Strength
Fighting
In the flavor text this is always described as a punch, a type of fighting move.

Pay Day
Dark
I think of it as Persian's and Meowth's signature move, and considering they're dark now it just seems to make sense.

Sonic Boom
Steel
I always imagine it as metal or something moving very fast, creating a harsh, metallic noise that breaks the speed of sound.

Lock-On
Electric
The attacker locks on, kind of like a guided missile or computerized weapon.

Morning Sun
Fire
I was initially thinking Grass, but then I realized it'd be the same thing as Synthesis. Anyway, it's the sun, a big hot ball of fire, healing the Pokemon using the attack.

Pain Split
Ghost
I imagine as the ghost that has such insufferable pain haunting the victim, sharing the pain. Besides, a lot of Ghosts already learn it.

Scary Face
Ghost
Ghosts are scary, just like the Pokemon's face.

Edit:
Trump Card (Fighting Type)
Recipients: Meditite, Riolu, Combusken, Ralts, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Alakazam
I was trying to think of some Pokemon that would appreciate Fighting coverage that isn't Focus Miss. I also included some Fighting types that have not awful Special Attack. I feel like there could be more, but it might not make sense to give it to everything.

Last edited:
Slowbro, Plusle, Riolu, Croagunk, Mienfoo
Slowbro and Plusle because Slowking and Minun get it and they don't for some reason...
Riolu (and Lucario), Croagunk (and Toxicroak) and Mienfoo (and Mienshao) because they are optionally special Fighting types, and there's not much else justification.

Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram
The Tao Trio because they all learn Hyper Voice, so wynaut Uproar?
EDIT: Did not see Deino gets Uproar... :P

Magmortar
A 'mortar', in weapon terms, correct me if I'm wrong, is related to bombs. Explosion/SelfDestruct makes the Pokemon pretty much a bomb. Also, it gets STAB.

Sonic Boom
Flying
"Running around at the speed of sound"
The 'sound = flying' logic.

Lock-On
Steel
You 'lock-on' mainly using metal weapons. Also a handful of steel types learn it.

Last edited:
Uproar Deino
Already gets it.

Do you expect any tier changes from the Eeveelutions getting Play Rough/Dazzling Gleam? (Most people ignored this question last week, but here it is again)
Nope. For the Physical Eeveelutions, Return is better. For the Special Eeveelutions, they can either do better (Sylveon) or already do it (Espeon) or don't get a lot out of it. (Why exactly does Glaceon want another move that hits Dragons well but is bad against both Fire and Steel?)

Tackle
Steel type

Why: Because we made Double Edge Steel type, and Tackle is, in some ways, the lowest iteration of the general principle -slam bodily into the target.

Strength
Rock type

Why: The primary in-game application is shoving around boulders. Every other move that involves rocks is Rock type, why not this one?

Pay Day
Fairy type

Why: Because GiveUsYourBones stole my reasoning already covered the other possibility -Pay Day is entirely exclusive to the catmons, and we've made them all Fairy or Dark, so I'm presenting the other option. And expecting to lose.

Sonic Boom
Electric type

Why: Learned primarily by Electric types (And Musharna, for Game Freak only knows what reasons) and specifically the really fast ones, like Electrode, which leads me to suspect the original intention was that the attack was generated the way a plane produces a sonic boom -by traveling faster than the speed of sound.

Lock On
Steel type

Why: The closest to a BEEP BEEP I AM A ROBOT type in the game.

Morning Sun
Fire type

Why: I wanted to offer up a different suggestion, but yeah... it's either make it into Other Synthesis or make it Fire type or make it total nonsense type. So echoing GiveUsYourBones.

Pain Split
Ghost type

Why: Echoing GiveUsYourBones, and it was originally Misdreavus' signature move to boot.

Scary Face
Dragon type

Why: A: It's plausible. B: 1 Dragon Status move in the entire game. We've upped that to 3. Let's shoot for 4!

Trump Card
Recipients: Lucario, Blaziken, Mienshao, Virizion, Cobalion.

Why: I honestly have no clue what the flavor behind Trump Card's distribution is -it's only naturally learned by Eevee, Minun, and Slowkin (Not Slowbro nor Plusle) and then can be bred on some Normal and Water types, and I cannot see a pattern, for the life of me. So I'm just throwing out some Fighting types that are plausible Special users, by a certain definition of plausible.

Uproar
Recipients: Heliolisk, Venusaur, Tropius, Salamence

Why: I really really struggled to think of Pokemon that would appreciate Special anti-Dragon coverage, and there's only a few Dragons that are both sufficiently Special and don't already get Uproar. This is all I could come up with -Heliolisk is the only one I consider flavor-weak, too, thankfully.

Self-Destruct/Explosion

I really am not coming up with anything. There just isn't a Pokemon that leaps out to me as both plausible, flavor-wise, and also appreciating gaining one of them. Maybe I'll think of something later.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Accelgor, Victini, Chingling, Diancie
Accelgor learns Final Gambit. The last two are magical like the Pokemon who learn this move by level-up, and they also learn Last Resort. Victini is also magical, and learns both moves.

Wailmer, Ursaring, Jynx, Granbull
I'm sticking with Uproar's original theme on this one, instead of giving it to Dragons for STAB. All Pokemon listed learn Hyper Voice and Thrash or Outrage, making heated loud noises very fitting.

Castform, Porygon, Lampent, Klinklang, Golurk
Castform is a head body type Pokemon and Lampent is a head and arms body type Pokemon. Both are part of the Amorphous egg group, like most of the Pokemon that learn these moves. Porygon, Klinklang and Golurk are part of the Mineral egg group, and many Pokemon that learn these moves are from the same egg group as well.

Tackle
The move is so basic nothing takes more or less damage from it. Like Gen I Sonic Boom, and other set damage moves to a lesser extent.

Strength
Dragon
Same reason as Hyper Voice, Roar, Belly Drum and Uproar.

Pay Day
Steel
Metal coins are thrown at the opponent. Literally.

Morning Sun
Flying
Firstly, the morning sun can always be seen floating in the sky. Secondly, roosters.

Pain Split
Dark
Painful (way of giving another option for voting).

Scary Face
Dark
Emphasis on scary.

Explosion:

Wigglytuff, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Jigglypuff

Why: If I remember Correctly, Cotton's seed dispersal is by Explosion. Jigglypuff is the balloon Pokemon, and balloons explode after some time

Last edited:
Tackle: fighting type. you are tackling your opponent, how is that not like fighting?

Strength: rock type. you are able to move BOULDERS with this, it just fits it perfectly

Pay Day: idk. when i think of something ill post it here

Sonic boom: flying type. look at the description for sonic on a dictionary. it is said its pretty speedy. and flying type has the highest speed in the game (correct me if i am wrong). so it fits, right?

Lock-On: steel type. it's LOCK-on. locks are usually made out of metal.

Morning sun: fire type. the sun makes it hotter, and so does fire. fits imo.

Pain split: dark type. you are splitting the opponents health with yours, evil imo. dark type is known to be evil.

Scary face: ghost type. spooky face, scary face. kinda same thing. spooky = ghost a lot of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)